Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bond Awakened Fams with Bestiary + Bonus
1 2
I suppose one wouldn't go through all of them, but you'd grow to have a couple favorites.. That would be a lot of fun. It seems like it would be a rather involved process to create though, which means it would be a waaay down the line thing to be added. But still, I do support this idea. It adds a bit of life to the whole thing.
I suppose one wouldn't go through all of them, but you'd grow to have a couple favorites.. That would be a lot of fun. It seems like it would be a rather involved process to create though, which means it would be a waaay down the line thing to be added. But still, I do support this idea. It adds a bit of life to the whole thing.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I don't support bonding through the bestiary or bonding with unattached familiars, but I do support ways for Awakened familiars to become more than just a slot keeper so you don't have a greyed out slot or your number of familiars goes down if you get rid of it.

I think a nice tie in could be with the Hibernal den feature.

Those dragons are meant to be in 'storage' but it would be nice if perhaps putting an awakened familiar on them could potentially allow the users to obtain little trinkets etc...
I don't support bonding through the bestiary or bonding with unattached familiars, but I do support ways for Awakened familiars to become more than just a slot keeper so you don't have a greyed out slot or your number of familiars goes down if you get rid of it.

I think a nice tie in could be with the Hibernal den feature.

Those dragons are meant to be in 'storage' but it would be nice if perhaps putting an awakened familiar on them could potentially allow the users to obtain little trinkets etc...

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
So, the hibernal den is out and familiars can't be bonded out of it.

I kinda don't like that.... because this idea ties in so perfectly with it. So might this still be an option for Awakened familiars, attached to dragons in the hibernal den, but they drop no treasure, only their food or trinket (for coli familiars) or only a special trinket/food for MP familiars (which could be a pretty cool concept for an item creation contest). I really like for them to be able to drop foods, since that could be a good supplement to gathering and for lore writing, as well as for a fun randomzer element for Pinkerlocke games or something.

I'd still want the festival fams to be able to drop 1 token for their assigned holiday, but they would be best served by being attached to in-lair dragons for that to happen as far as I'm concerned.

So, the hibernal den is out and familiars can't be bonded out of it.

I kinda don't like that.... because this idea ties in so perfectly with it. So might this still be an option for Awakened familiars, attached to dragons in the hibernal den, but they drop no treasure, only their food or trinket (for coli familiars) or only a special trinket/food for MP familiars (which could be a pretty cool concept for an item creation contest). I really like for them to be able to drop foods, since that could be a good supplement to gathering and for lore writing, as well as for a fun randomzer element for Pinkerlocke games or something.

I'd still want the festival fams to be able to drop 1 token for their assigned holiday, but they would be best served by being attached to in-lair dragons for that to happen as far as I'm concerned.

Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
1 2