Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Daily login bonus
A lot of games offer daily login bonuses for players who log in everyday for a week that resets every 7 days. Players who log in more days of the week, the rewards get higher. I feel like the energy bonus doesn't offer enough incentive for players to return daily to check on their lairs.

Like, just offering more treasure and gems the more days a player logs in would be good incentive for players to return. It would help new players earn more currency faster and grow their lairs and nests faster without relying on the fairground games as often.
A lot of games offer daily login bonuses for players who log in everyday for a week that resets every 7 days. Players who log in more days of the week, the rewards get higher. I feel like the energy bonus doesn't offer enough incentive for players to return daily to check on their lairs.

Like, just offering more treasure and gems the more days a player logs in would be good incentive for players to return. It would help new players earn more currency faster and grow their lairs and nests faster without relying on the fairground games as often.
7zcCDc4.png
I dunno, this feels awfully similar to the well-fed bonus players get for keeping their dragons at least 80% fed for three consecutive days. And requiring seven consecutive days of logins would leave out people who don't have internet access on the weekends (or vice versa).

There are plenty of ways to make treasure other than Fairgrounds games, anyway: breeding and selling your own dragons; flipping fodder on the AH; leveling and exalting dragons (whether bred or bought); bonding familiars; visiting Crim and Tomo; selling items from Baldwin, Pinkerton, Swipp, coli or chests; selling art or writing to people with lore dragons; renting out nests to people from other flights; etc.

Are you just saying you don't think the well-fed bonus pays out enough?
I dunno, this feels awfully similar to the well-fed bonus players get for keeping their dragons at least 80% fed for three consecutive days. And requiring seven consecutive days of logins would leave out people who don't have internet access on the weekends (or vice versa).

There are plenty of ways to make treasure other than Fairgrounds games, anyway: breeding and selling your own dragons; flipping fodder on the AH; leveling and exalting dragons (whether bred or bought); bonding familiars; visiting Crim and Tomo; selling items from Baldwin, Pinkerton, Swipp, coli or chests; selling art or writing to people with lore dragons; renting out nests to people from other flights; etc.

Are you just saying you don't think the well-fed bonus pays out enough?
...Q2qxxGt.png
To tell the truth, I am happy that FR doen't have daily log in bonuses.

It makes it less stressful on players who might not be able to get online everyday, but can still keep their dragons fed enough to get the well fed bonus.

Ultimately, I see FR as trying to be a more 'casual' game, and I like that. There are many games where I feel compelled to log in to get the 'daily login' and it can be stressful if something happens and I forget one day, or can't get online one day.

With FR, unless it is a special occasion, I don't feel that stress at not being able to log in and click a button. so, I have to say, no suppport, the well fed bonus is enough, and if FR can't keep people coming back, then a daily bonus won't help much in my opinion.
To tell the truth, I am happy that FR doen't have daily log in bonuses.

It makes it less stressful on players who might not be able to get online everyday, but can still keep their dragons fed enough to get the well fed bonus.

Ultimately, I see FR as trying to be a more 'casual' game, and I like that. There are many games where I feel compelled to log in to get the 'daily login' and it can be stressful if something happens and I forget one day, or can't get online one day.

With FR, unless it is a special occasion, I don't feel that stress at not being able to log in and click a button. so, I have to say, no suppport, the well fed bonus is enough, and if FR can't keep people coming back, then a daily bonus won't help much in my opinion.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
We already have one - it's the well-fed bonus
[quote name="Sopheroo" date="2018-07-15 11:55:22" ] We already have one - it's the well-fed bonus [/quote] Yeah, pretty much this. We get some treasure and a gem every day for keeping out dragons fed, and we get more Gathering turns, too. I don't think I need buttpats every time I log on, tbh.
Sopheroo wrote on 2018-07-15 11:55:22:

Yeah, pretty much this.

We get some treasure and a gem every day for keeping out dragons fed, and we get more Gathering turns, too.

I don't think I need buttpats every time I log on, tbh.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.