Suggestions
Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bestiary Search by Letter, not Page #
1 2
Suggestion I'm sure you've seen forever but I didn't find it at a cursory glance through the Forum Search.

It would be extremely helpful to have a Bestiary that you could select by alphabet, rather than by page number. Searching by page number requires you to click for days if you're looking for familiars that are in the middle of the alphabet. They're already sorted alphabetically, can we simply jump to that letter?

On a related note, could we have a search feature for the bestiary? I know this would likely be harder to implement, but it would make filling the bestiary so much easier for us avid familiar collectors. There are so many now that it's becoming more of a chore to go through each page looking to see if the one I just got in a chest is one I already have.
Suggestion I'm sure you've seen forever but I didn't find it at a cursory glance through the Forum Search.

It would be extremely helpful to have a Bestiary that you could select by alphabet, rather than by page number. Searching by page number requires you to click for days if you're looking for familiars that are in the middle of the alphabet. They're already sorted alphabetically, can we simply jump to that letter?

On a related note, could we have a search feature for the bestiary? I know this would likely be harder to implement, but it would make filling the bestiary so much easier for us avid familiar collectors. There are so many now that it's becoming more of a chore to go through each page looking to see if the one I just got in a chest is one I already have.
My real-life egg hatched on August 4th, 2015! Hatching egg 2: Hatched June 2nd, 2017!!
Proud member of the Tumblr Snapper Brigade! Follow me @theonlymerides
Find your lair aesthetic @LandsofSornieth
I like both these ideas. Support.
I like both these ideas. Support.
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
I agree completely. With so many familiars, flipping through each page to find a specific familiar is tiring, especially if they start with a common letter. These two additions would be immensely helpful.
I agree completely. With so many familiars, flipping through each page to find a specific familiar is tiring, especially if they start with a common letter. These two additions would be immensely helpful.
VHFsfxu.gif
Support!
Support!
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
A filter button which separates uncollected familiars (even if it's only for the account owner) would be extremely useful. Now that we're up around 600 familiars, paging through to find 1 or 2 missed ones is tedious and unnecessary.

I support revamping the bestiary!
A filter button which separates uncollected familiars (even if it's only for the account owner) would be extremely useful. Now that we're up around 600 familiars, paging through to find 1 or 2 missed ones is tedious and unnecessary.

I support revamping the bestiary!
TBH I don't have tons of familiars and it's already getting unmanageable
TBH I don't have tons of familiars and it's already getting unmanageable
Jay
She/her
Ping me I don't bite
aromantic-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.png
ALSO if you could switch between only being able to see what you have/only being able to see what you're missing/everything.
ALSO if you could switch between only being able to see what you have/only being able to see what you're missing/everything.
K6TNbNL.pngeIe2Cpu.png45AGycp.pngCHzbQF6.pngLrK9u2q.png
Support!!
Support!!
fBDK46k.pngLIsvgUw.png
[quote name="RevaSharkbait" date=2017-12-01 15:49:14] ALSO if you could switch between only being able to see what you have/only being able to see what you're missing/everything. [/quote] Support for the original idea and definite support for this addition!
RevaSharkbait wrote on 2017-12-01:

Support for the original idea and definite support for this addition!
3XzTjZr.jpg
Support for sure!
Support for sure!
WaAeqQb.png
mUPZ0QW.png
1 2