Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Playtime for Hatchlings
1 2 3
[quote name="DeepflowManah" date=2015-08-14 17:04:35] No support for stat boosts, but actions would be nice. [/quote]
DeepflowManah wrote on 2015-08-14:
No support for stat boosts, but actions would be nice.
I just want to rub their bellies.

Make that a thing.

Make that a thing.
[quote name="vriskittles" date=2015-08-14 23:07:50] I just want to rub their bellies. Make that a thing. [/quote] Yesssss I want to rub little baby snapper bellies because I love baby snappers. Thanks you just gave me the picture of rubbing lil baby snappy bellies and that would be so cute but how would you rub a noodle belly because that would take forever to cover there whole belly
vriskittles wrote on 2015-08-14:

Make that a thing.

Yesssss I want to rub little baby snapper bellies because I love baby snappers.

Thanks you just gave me the picture of rubbing lil baby snappy bellies and that would be so cute but how would you rub a noodle belly because that would take forever to cover there whole belly
@dragonfire

with dedication is how
@dragonfire

with dedication is how
support! babies need special love :3
support! babies need special love :3
Support! This is such a cute idea!
Support! This is such a cute idea!
ACWh8m8.png
This is really cute.
Support.
This is really cute.
Support.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Awwwwww this is such a cute idea! Support!
Awwwwww this is such a cute idea! Support!
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
Support for more to do with dragons, more so hatchies, but not that sure about boosted stats. I would prefer bits of treasure or even trinkets (or food) instead of stats. I don't if everyone plays the coli or are interested in their dragon's battle prowress.
Support for more to do with dragons, more so hatchies, but not that sure about boosted stats. I would prefer bits of treasure or even trinkets (or food) instead of stats. I don't if everyone plays the coli or are interested in their dragon's battle prowress.
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

LF hatcheries from Earth and Shadow for dragons matching the F Bears!
Support.

Support.

1 2 3