Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Playtime for Hatchlings
1 2 3
I'd love it if we could interact more with our dragons--especially the hatchlings. "Playtime" would consist of different actions that you could use to interact with your hatchlings.

Some ideas for actions (and their effects):

Tag: If you play every day, the dragon will have slightly boosted physical stats as an adult
Read: If you read together every day, the dragon will have slightly boosted magical stats as an adult
Explore: 20% chance of picking up an item or some treasure

Each action would consume energy, and you would be limited to one action per day.
I'd love it if we could interact more with our dragons--especially the hatchlings. "Playtime" would consist of different actions that you could use to interact with your hatchlings.

Some ideas for actions (and their effects):

Tag: If you play every day, the dragon will have slightly boosted physical stats as an adult
Read: If you read together every day, the dragon will have slightly boosted magical stats as an adult
Explore: 20% chance of picking up an item or some treasure

Each action would consume energy, and you would be limited to one action per day.
I think this is a great idea!
I think this is a great idea!
This is an awesome idea! And an Adorable idea! Support!
This is an awesome idea! And an Adorable idea! Support!
Xq4T604.gifQk0Boxn.gif
Hi there. I'm a nerd.
Support~
Support~
Forum-signature.png
Oooh Support <3
Oooh Support <3
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
Suppoort! It would give hatchlings a purpose (also perma-babys, which as of now have none besides looking cute) and probably be an incentive for people to not exalt hatchlings in the long run. I mean, dragons stay hatchlings for 5 days. If you i.e. go exploring everytime you should at least once find soemthing interesting.
With the bonuses though. Would they be reset when a tincture of dissolution is used? And if so, would the stat points re-distributable?
Suppoort! It would give hatchlings a purpose (also perma-babys, which as of now have none besides looking cute) and probably be an incentive for people to not exalt hatchlings in the long run. I mean, dragons stay hatchlings for 5 days. If you i.e. go exploring everytime you should at least once find soemthing interesting.
With the bonuses though. Would they be reset when a tincture of dissolution is used? And if so, would the stat points re-distributable?
6CVg72d.png
No support for stat boosts, but actions would be nice.
No support for stat boosts, but actions would be nice.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Echoing others, this would be a great idea for baby dragons!
Echoing others, this would be a great idea for baby dragons!
eZ5CPeG.gif
Support!
Support!
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
Maybe something like tree climbing, which slightly boosted you dragons agility as an adult?
Maybe something like tree climbing, which slightly boosted you dragons agility as an adult?
1 2 3