Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Option "Off"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
No support sorry, I have infertile dragons in my lair, and I just choose not to breed them. I don't see why this would be needed.
No support sorry, I have infertile dragons in my lair, and I just choose not to breed them. I don't see why this would be needed.
[quote name="TheStrangeOne" date=2015-07-15 10:15:50] No support sorry, I have infertile dragons in my lair, and I just choose not to breed them. I don't see why this would be needed. [/quote] This doesn't really have anything to do with infertile dragons, but rather cleaning up the nesting dropdown menus. If I have dragons that I KNOW I am not going to breed (or I want to wait until another dragon becomes available) then I don't really want to have that dragon(s) show up, especially as the lairs get bigger and I can potentially have, what, 190? (saw the top number of dragons, but can't remember it right now) dragons of one sex or the other. So I would have to scroll down through all those dragons to find that one specific dragon you want to breed. (BTW, I know it is unlikely you are going to have all one sex except for one or two of the opposite sex, but it could happen) With a simple check box on the page (as I don't really support a scroll as I don't think it would be popular enough to be a treasure sink as the only thing it does is make your dragon unable to breed, no cosmetic changes or things like that) you can make sure that dragons you never want to breed or want to breed to a specific dragon that isn't ready yet won't show up in the dragon menu. Especially if you have two dragons that are similar in color/genes and both are the same sex.
TheStrangeOne wrote on 2015-07-15:

This doesn't really have anything to do with infertile dragons, but rather cleaning up the nesting dropdown menus. If I have dragons that I KNOW I am not going to breed (or I want to wait until another dragon becomes available) then I don't really want to have that dragon(s) show up, especially as the lairs get bigger and I can potentially have, what, 190? (saw the top number of dragons, but can't remember it right now) dragons of one sex or the other. So I would have to scroll down through all those dragons to find that one specific dragon you want to breed. (BTW, I know it is unlikely you are going to have all one sex except for one or two of the opposite sex, but it could happen)

With a simple check box on the page (as I don't really support a scroll as I don't think it would be popular enough to be a treasure sink as the only thing it does is make your dragon unable to breed, no cosmetic changes or things like that) you can make sure that dragons you never want to breed or want to breed to a specific dragon that isn't ready yet won't show up in the dragon menu. Especially if you have two dragons that are similar in color/genes and both are the same sex.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
SUPPORT.
I loaned one of my most precious, level 25, unbred dragons to a friend of mine who just joined the site. I told her not to breed him and she did so accidentally. A feature like this would be so wonderful for the future.
SUPPORT.
I loaned one of my most precious, level 25, unbred dragons to a friend of mine who just joined the site. I told her not to breed him and she did so accidentally. A feature like this would be so wonderful for the future.
ludicolo-f.gifludicolo-f.gifludicolo-f.gifdnTYDHh.gif
Support. I get around this mostly by giving pairs the same first letter, but it's still kind of irritating to see my coli group in there, the misfits in the back in there, a whole bunch of unnamed and a big mess of random dragons.

And if it is a treasure scroll option, I vote that it and the reversal scroll are both very cheap. Like, renaming scroll cheap.
Support. I get around this mostly by giving pairs the same first letter, but it's still kind of irritating to see my coli group in there, the misfits in the back in there, a whole bunch of unnamed and a big mess of random dragons.

And if it is a treasure scroll option, I vote that it and the reversal scroll are both very cheap. Like, renaming scroll cheap.
Support, especially if the option to exclude dragons from the coli list as well. It can be a major pain to scroll down the list while on mobile, it likes to throw me all around the place when just trying to pick my coli team or my exalt fodder.
Support, especially if the option to exclude dragons from the coli list as well. It can be a major pain to scroll down the list while on mobile, it likes to throw me all around the place when just trying to pick my coli team or my exalt fodder.
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
Support, not for a scroll, but for a checkbox somewhere on the nesting page or the individual dragon's page. It should be something that's easy to reverse - all that's happening is that they don't show up in the dropdown menus any more.
Support, not for a scroll, but for a checkbox somewhere on the nesting page or the individual dragon's page. It should be something that's easy to reverse - all that's happening is that they don't show up in the dropdown menus any more.
I support! I got a dragon who has nobody to breed with atm, no, wait, two dragons! Neither of them have a breeding partner, and their both girls, so It gets annoying to see them appear over and over and OVER... Ya, it could either be a check or a scroll, I don't care which, JUST MAKE THEM STOP APPEARING. XD
I support! I got a dragon who has nobody to breed with atm, no, wait, two dragons! Neither of them have a breeding partner, and their both girls, so It gets annoying to see them appear over and over and OVER... Ya, it could either be a check or a scroll, I don't care which, JUST MAKE THEM STOP APPEARING. XD
wispfire_fiendcat.png
Meh, it would be nice, but I don't see any real need for it. You just have to pay attention to what you're doing, and there is already both a preview and confirmation window. If you still miss the fact that you've selected the wrong dragon to breed, you flat out aren't thinking. The programmers'/coders' time can be better spent elsewhere in the site.
Meh, it would be nice, but I don't see any real need for it. You just have to pay attention to what you're doing, and there is already both a preview and confirmation window. If you still miss the fact that you've selected the wrong dragon to breed, you flat out aren't thinking. The programmers'/coders' time can be better spent elsewhere in the site.
No support because you can just bypass those dragons
No support because you can just bypass those dragons
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
support for a toggle, not for a scroll. i don't understand why wanting to take your dragons out of your breeding lists should cost money and it should be bound to the user, not the dragon
it's not terrible having to sift through all my nonbreeding female dragons but i'd like to just be able to see my pairs and not have to squint to find my breeding females.
support for a toggle, not for a scroll. i don't understand why wanting to take your dragons out of your breeding lists should cost money and it should be bound to the user, not the dragon
it's not terrible having to sift through all my nonbreeding female dragons but i'd like to just be able to see my pairs and not have to squint to find my breeding females.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15