Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Option "Off"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I don't know if anyone else runs into this, but I have a few dragons I never want to breed for lore purposes. It would be nice to have a function or feature to turn off breeding for them so they do not show up in the drop down menu each time I'm picking a breeding pair.

I can understand how this might make things confusing depending on the execution. Maybe a very, very cheap scroll could be used, similar to how the Eternal Youth one acts.
I don't know if anyone else runs into this, but I have a few dragons I never want to breed for lore purposes. It would be nice to have a function or feature to turn off breeding for them so they do not show up in the drop down menu each time I'm picking a breeding pair.

I can understand how this might make things confusing depending on the execution. Maybe a very, very cheap scroll could be used, similar to how the Eternal Youth one acts.
Ooh, so much support - especially as I've recently started planning out my lore, and I've got quite a few dragons I don't think will be procreating. Regardless of lore though, I've got a ton of gene projects, and I don't want to breed those dragons until I like the way they look. As of now the drop down menu is huge, and it takes a while to see if there are any experimental pairings I want to try out.

I'm thinking a scroll along the same value of a Scroll of Renaming would be ideal, and one could employ it the same way.

Ooh, so much support - especially as I've recently started planning out my lore, and I've got quite a few dragons I don't think will be procreating. Regardless of lore though, I've got a ton of gene projects, and I don't want to breed those dragons until I like the way they look. As of now the drop down menu is huge, and it takes a while to see if there are any experimental pairings I want to try out.

I'm thinking a scroll along the same value of a Scroll of Renaming would be ideal, and one could employ it the same way.

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
Support. A scroll option would be nice, as long as there's an opposite scroll that can reverse it.
Support. A scroll option would be nice, as long as there's an opposite scroll that can reverse it.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Support, so long as its reversible. Maybe also make it so the currently unbreedable ones cannot be sold (similar to the EY dragons, except, y'know, not ridiculously expensive to 'fix' later.)
Support, so long as its reversible. Maybe also make it so the currently unbreedable ones cannot be sold (similar to the EY dragons, except, y'know, not ridiculously expensive to 'fix' later.)
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
Support for an option that lets users exclude what dragons they do and don't want appearing on their breeding lists. I'd rather have this connected to the user's account than the dragon itself, as it saves any potential future buyer from being tricked into having to make the dragon breedable again, and it saves from coding needing to be developed to mark such dragons so people know they've been unbreedable or any other type of patch that needs to be made to keep people from getting scammed (for lack of a better world). I hope I made sense.
Support for an option that lets users exclude what dragons they do and don't want appearing on their breeding lists. I'd rather have this connected to the user's account than the dragon itself, as it saves any potential future buyer from being tricked into having to make the dragon breedable again, and it saves from coding needing to be developed to mark such dragons so people know they've been unbreedable or any other type of patch that needs to be made to keep people from getting scammed (for lack of a better world). I hope I made sense.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
No support for a scroll, support for a check box on a dragon's page (perhaps by the name or down in the bio section) that would do the same thing. When a dragon is sold, then the check box is cleared, leaving it breedable for the next person, if they don't want to breed it, check that box and it no longer shows up.

I would prefer this to NOT be something that requires treasure for, and if it does, then I do not think they should be able to be sold or CRed (exalted yes, because if you exalt them, they CANNOT breed again, so it doesn't really matter)

No support for a scroll, support for a check box on a dragon's page (perhaps by the name or down in the bio section) that would do the same thing. When a dragon is sold, then the check box is cleared, leaving it breedable for the next person, if they don't want to breed it, check that box and it no longer shows up.

I would prefer this to NOT be something that requires treasure for, and if it does, then I do not think they should be able to be sold or CRed (exalted yes, because if you exalt them, they CANNOT breed again, so it doesn't really matter)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support! I agree with Jemadar, you shouldn't have to pay.
Support! I agree with Jemadar, you shouldn't have to pay.
Support for excluding dragons from breeding lists! As of now I have 6 dragons I don't intend to breed, so I have to be very careful considering that we can't discard nests either.
Support for excluding dragons from breeding lists! As of now I have 6 dragons I don't intend to breed, so I have to be very careful considering that we can't discard nests either.
Support, for either a toggle or scroll option.

It'd make for a nice treasure sink, as well.
Support, for either a toggle or scroll option.

It'd make for a nice treasure sink, as well.
Support for a check box or something of the sort. A scroll would imply that if someone buys that dragon later on, they would have to buy the opposing scroll to reverse the effect, like the youth scrolls.

But this would be a useful feature.
Support for a check box or something of the sort. A scroll would imply that if someone buys that dragon later on, they would have to buy the opposing scroll to reverse the effect, like the youth scrolls.

But this would be a useful feature.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15