Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | The shade battle
Me and my friend @Dawnhiggy came up with an idea, where when the shade come, people can fight the shade and get prizes for it. I was thinking there could be prizes like dragons that are infected with shade. Like having shadows coming off of them and being completely black, or perhaps having the shade as a familiar. This could be an event in between the elemental holidays or even the month where there is no festival. More details below.

For a shade dragon, i think the person that contributed most to battling the shade should be the only person that gets one, and they get to choose the dragon that gets infected with it. The dragon then becomes completely black or has black smoke coming off of it, maybe both. That dragon can then carry the shade on to its offspring.

For Shade familiars, anyone can get one if they try hard enough. kill enough shade, you get a small piece as a familiar, the more you kill, the bigger your shade familiar gets, or you get more familiars that are bigger.

If this idea has been brought up before, please let me know so I can take this post down.
Me and my friend @Dawnhiggy came up with an idea, where when the shade come, people can fight the shade and get prizes for it. I was thinking there could be prizes like dragons that are infected with shade. Like having shadows coming off of them and being completely black, or perhaps having the shade as a familiar. This could be an event in between the elemental holidays or even the month where there is no festival. More details below.

For a shade dragon, i think the person that contributed most to battling the shade should be the only person that gets one, and they get to choose the dragon that gets infected with it. The dragon then becomes completely black or has black smoke coming off of it, maybe both. That dragon can then carry the shade on to its offspring.

For Shade familiars, anyone can get one if they try hard enough. kill enough shade, you get a small piece as a familiar, the more you kill, the bigger your shade familiar gets, or you get more familiars that are bigger.

If this idea has been brought up before, please let me know so I can take this post down.
JYOlR25.png
@Snowleopard
What if you had to choose a single dragon to battle and if you were the one who contributed most to said battle, the dragon you choose had the option to be infected with the shade, and if you decline it goes to the dragon who contributed the second most and so on until someone accepts. :3
@Snowleopard
What if you had to choose a single dragon to battle and if you were the one who contributed most to said battle, the dragon you choose had the option to be infected with the shade, and if you decline it goes to the dragon who contributed the second most and so on until someone accepts. :3
hizyp2jgk7.jpg