Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Family Tree
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
Yes, support! This would be neat to see.
Yes, support! This would be neat to see.
tumblr_o8bdqi2D0C1tddvg0o2_1280.png
This would be awesome, but would probably break the site unless there was a limit placed on how many generations it would map out. (I tried tracking my progen's line and found over 300 unexalted descendants from their first kid alone.)
This would be awesome, but would probably break the site unless there was a limit placed on how many generations it would map out. (I tried tracking my progen's line and found over 300 unexalted descendants from their first kid alone.)
“blaireau’s
This would be so awesome.
This would be so awesome.
1xcX4j2.gif
Suppoooooooooooort I would just sit there and go through all my dragon's family tree and even make a more in depth family background for them
Suppoooooooooooort I would just sit there and go through all my dragon's family tree and even make a more in depth family background for them
I support : ) This would be really neat to see their genes displayed and how there were passed down
I support : ) This would be really neat to see their genes displayed and how there were passed down
Support! This would be very helpful.
Support! This would be very helpful.
marketicon.pngITs-Logo-Sm.png Logo.png
Support! This is a great idea!
Support! This is a great idea!
Y1DGlH0.png
Support! I was thinking about making a family tree for my dragons manually, but I know me. I'll keep it up for a few months and then I'll never look at it again, too much of a hassle. The game needs to keep track of family trees anyway, so why not add the possibility for players to view them? ^^ It would be nice if you could display them or link to them in your Clan Profile, or in a dragon's description.
Support! I was thinking about making a family tree for my dragons manually, but I know me. I'll keep it up for a few months and then I'll never look at it again, too much of a hassle. The game needs to keep track of family trees anyway, so why not add the possibility for players to view them? ^^ It would be nice if you could display them or link to them in your Clan Profile, or in a dragon's description.
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
Support! It's so fun to dig though the lineage of horses on Howrse and I would love to see a feature like that on this site!
Support! It's so fun to dig though the lineage of horses on Howrse and I would love to see a feature like that on this site!
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
support!
support!
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29