Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Jigsaw improvement?
1 2 3
Support!

The lack of room isn't too bothersome in Easy & Normal, but when I get to Hard, the chaos of pieces connected vs unconnect makes the game entirely un-fun to attempt. Please give us space to move and organize the sea of unplaced pieces!
Support!

The lack of room isn't too bothersome in Easy & Normal, but when I get to Hard, the chaos of pieces connected vs unconnect makes the game entirely un-fun to attempt. Please give us space to move and organize the sea of unplaced pieces!
Definitely support! It is so easy to lose pieces/have them hide under pieces because you can't spread them out enough
Definitely support! It is so easy to lose pieces/have them hide under pieces because you can't spread them out enough
sig_by_dancingcorgi-d7v57nc.png
Support this 100%!
Support this 100%!
Support x1billion. Or again, anything with more space in Jigsaw. I'm reduced to piling pieces, and sometimes they connect up with no help from me, which always makes me feel vaguely like I'm cheating. IRL you can't just toss all the similarly-colored pieces in one spot and hope some magically fit to each other.
Support x1billion. Or again, anything with more space in Jigsaw. I'm reduced to piling pieces, and sometimes they connect up with no help from me, which always makes me feel vaguely like I'm cheating. IRL you can't just toss all the similarly-colored pieces in one spot and hope some magically fit to each other.
Atc1dz0.png54606251.png ·· 53812642.png ·· 54544677.png ·· 54741908.png
support~
support~
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
Fully support.
Fully support.
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
Definite support.
Definite support.
I definitely support this, plus I came to suggest that if we can, maybe save our work for later? I often don't have time for making a full puzzle with no space in a short amount of time!
I definitely support this, plus I came to suggest that if we can, maybe save our work for later? I often don't have time for making a full puzzle with no space in a short amount of time!
Absolutely support.
Absolutely support.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Yes, please - I love the jigsaw puzzle, but I only do the Easy and Normal levels because there just isn't enough room for the pieces on Hard.
Yes, please - I love the jigsaw puzzle, but I only do the Easy and Normal levels because there just isn't enough room for the pieces on Hard.
1 2 3