Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Jigsaw improvement?
1 2 3
I'd like to start by saying that I really like the Jigsaw game -- I pretty much spend most of my FR time playing. The first thing I thought when I saw it, though, was that it was really cramped.

I remember when I was a kid I had this puzzle game for Windows 95 or something, and there were two boxes: one for the pieces, and one where you put the pieces together. So it was sort of like, if it were a real puzzle, having the pieces mixed up in the box lid and the puzzle being put together on the table.

I think something like that would really improve the puzzle game, and make it a lot less cramped. Currently a lot of the pieces overlap, and I spend more time clicking around trying to make room for the puzzle than I do actually putting it together.
I'd like to start by saying that I really like the Jigsaw game -- I pretty much spend most of my FR time playing. The first thing I thought when I saw it, though, was that it was really cramped.

I remember when I was a kid I had this puzzle game for Windows 95 or something, and there were two boxes: one for the pieces, and one where you put the pieces together. So it was sort of like, if it were a real puzzle, having the pieces mixed up in the box lid and the puzzle being put together on the table.

I think something like that would really improve the puzzle game, and make it a lot less cramped. Currently a lot of the pieces overlap, and I spend more time clicking around trying to make room for the puzzle than I do actually putting it together.
Support any suggestion for more space on Jigsaw.
Support any suggestion for more space on Jigsaw.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Yes. Please. Let this happen. I love Jigsaw but it's just so frustrating with no space and losing pieces under a pile of pieces.
Yes. Please. Let this happen. I love Jigsaw but it's just so frustrating with no space and losing pieces under a pile of pieces.
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
Support. It's much more fun when you can see what you're working.
Support. It's much more fun when you can see what you're working.
gBuaq.gif
Support, the jigsaws always felt so cramped.
Support, the jigsaws always felt so cramped.
kEygMJz.png
Support, because I love jigsaw puzzles, but it can be very difficult to move the pieces around and see what I have to work with in such a small space. Working on anything but the easiest setting (largest pieces) is hard on my eyes because of the overlap and limited space.
Support, because I love jigsaw puzzles, but it can be very difficult to move the pieces around and see what I have to work with in such a small space. Working on anything but the easiest setting (largest pieces) is hard on my eyes because of the overlap and limited space.
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
I'm always in support of this!

It'd also eliminate the issue where overlapping pieces prevent others from connecting, and that's probably my biggest peeve of all. ^^
I'm always in support of this!

It'd also eliminate the issue where overlapping pieces prevent others from connecting, and that's probably my biggest peeve of all. ^^
1221.png
He was #1.
Yes please!
Yes please!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
Support! Jigsaw needs more room period
Support! Jigsaw needs more room period
forgranite-banner-500x90.png
Support
Support