Suggestions
Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flight-Based Genes
1 2
Just gunna put this out there. But I think Flight-Based genes would be really cool to see. Like a gene we can apply to our dragons that sort of embodies the flight/element they have. It's also a pretty creative/fun gene idea XD At least I think so.

/Edit/ I have a feeling people are misunderstanding what I mean by this, so I'm going to work on an example to show you guys and then get proper input. I hope this is okay >3>
Just gunna put this out there. But I think Flight-Based genes would be really cool to see. Like a gene we can apply to our dragons that sort of embodies the flight/element they have. It's also a pretty creative/fun gene idea XD At least I think so.

/Edit/ I have a feeling people are misunderstanding what I mean by this, so I'm going to work on an example to show you guys and then get proper input. I hope this is okay >3>
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
@AirSaber Moved to the Suggestions forum!
@AirSaber Moved to the Suggestions forum!
tumblr_osqf0hIbW71t890oko1_500.png
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form. Submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@AirSaber
Flight based genes, guessing they'd only be able to occur on dragons from a specific flight?

Actually pretty clever. I support it!
@AirSaber
Flight based genes, guessing they'd only be able to occur on dragons from a specific flight?

Actually pretty clever. I support it!
ArtShopSignature_Split_1.png ............. ArtShopSignature_Split_2.png
Would be fun -but what could possibly be more Water-based than Ripple and Current? :P
Would be fun -but what could possibly be more Water-based than Ripple and Current? :P
66MHIIb.png
I'd like some more flight-themed genes. (Not flight-exclusive, though.) Like...
Lightning: Circuit
Water: Ripple/Current
Wind: Smoke
Earth: Speckle (Kinda, sometimes.)
(Same as above goes for crackle.)
(Gembond is kind of fitting for Earth and Plague XD)

Letsee...
The sugarskull for Plague XD;
Sable/shading for Shadow. Or mask or something.

I can't think to awesome right now, but sure~

Letsee...

tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
Genes that fit into a specific flight, yeah, sure.

But a gene that would like... change appearance based on the dragon's flight would essentially be 11 genes rolled into one and a huge effort just to release it. Cool, but impractical. no support.
Genes that fit into a specific flight, yeah, sure.

But a gene that would like... change appearance based on the dragon's flight would essentially be 11 genes rolled into one and a huge effort just to release it. Cool, but impractical. no support.
sos_badge.png Let us talk about skins!
tiny text isn't aesthetic, it's inaccessible.
Support.
Support.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
[quote name="FRiv" date="2014-10-18 09:54:22"]I'd like some more flight-themed genes. (Not flight-exclusive, though.) Like... Lightning: Circuit Water: Ripple/Current Wind: Smoke Earth: Speckle (Kinda, sometimes.) (Same as above goes for crackle.) (Gembond is kind of fitting for Earth and Plague XD) Letsee... The sugarskull for Plague XD; Sable/shading for Shadow. Or mask or something. I can't think to awesome right now, but sure~[/quote] Pretty sure gembond is closer to earth than plague. I mean, GEM.
FRiv wrote on 2014-10-18 09:54:22:

Letsee...

Pretty sure gembond is closer to earth than plague. I mean, GEM.
@Sopheroo but according to the onyx cobra's description theri venom causes gembond. [item=Onyx Cobra]
@Sopheroo but according to the onyx cobra's description theri venom causes gembond.

3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Sounds interesting, but also inconvenient. Besides, a lot of the genes already seem to be base off of flight element. No support
Sounds interesting, but also inconvenient. Besides, a lot of the genes already seem to be base off of flight element. No support
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
1 2