Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scrying Workshop Improvements
1 2 3 4
i'd really like it if i could foresee progeny with morphologies. it'd be super helpful for breeding projects and pairs.
i'd really like it if i could foresee progeny with morphologies. it'd be super helpful for breeding projects and pairs.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
I would love this!

As a new player I expected foresee progeny to work that way and was very disappointed when I purchased a dragon that had beautiful outcomes with one of my boys only to find out I had wasted my money because they were related. It would be wonderful if the two systems were combined.

Honestly, so long as you can still foresee progeny regardless of what the assay bloodlines report is, I do t understand why the two ever would be separate systems. It’s just extra hassle for no apparent benefit.
I would love this!

As a new player I expected foresee progeny to work that way and was very disappointed when I purchased a dragon that had beautiful outcomes with one of my boys only to find out I had wasted my money because they were related. It would be wonderful if the two systems were combined.

Honestly, so long as you can still foresee progeny regardless of what the assay bloodlines report is, I do t understand why the two ever would be separate systems. It’s just extra hassle for no apparent benefit.
Dragon rentals suggestion, for safer studding and nest rentals.
Integrating badges into FR suggestion, for signature badges and user awards.
Newbie player here, and I already wish Assay Bloodlines and Foresee Progeny were combined somehow! Even if there was just a button on the Assay Bloodlines page that you could click to automatically import the two dragon IDs you just used into Foresee Progeny (and vice versa), so that you don't have to copy and paste the IDs again, that would save time!
Newbie player here, and I already wish Assay Bloodlines and Foresee Progeny were combined somehow! Even if there was just a button on the Assay Bloodlines page that you could click to automatically import the two dragon IDs you just used into Foresee Progeny (and vice versa), so that you don't have to copy and paste the IDs again, that would save time!
iXLSa63.png
Also! for the load morphology(and I also want this for dressing morphology's the dressing room) I would like an option to sort by newest, while we're there why not alphabetical, if it has a sort by age, breed, and gender option, I have no idea why you can't sort by newest already, especially as a apposed to right now which is only oldest first?? why would that make more sense than newest first...
Also! for the load morphology(and I also want this for dressing morphology's the dressing room) I would like an option to sort by newest, while we're there why not alphabetical, if it has a sort by age, breed, and gender option, I have no idea why you can't sort by newest already, especially as a apposed to right now which is only oldest first?? why would that make more sense than newest first...
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
i wish forsee progeny could also show an breeding card thing that shows the exact color possibilities and gene/breed percentages :o there are off-site ones of these, but it would be super convenient if it was just part of scrying workshop
i wish forsee progeny could also show an breeding card thing that shows the exact color possibilities and gene/breed percentages :o there are off-site ones of these, but it would be super convenient if it was just part of scrying workshop
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
These are all great suggestions! Having it point out related dragons immediately would be really helpful for some of us who get too eager, and a “random” button would be way better than going back repeatedly to see new randoms
These are all great suggestions! Having it point out related dragons immediately would be really helpful for some of us who get too eager, and a “random” button would be way better than going back repeatedly to see new randoms
unknown.png
Glad I checked the list, I was JUST about to make this exact suggestion. I think it should be a Breeding Checker Tools page. Two dropdowns for dragons in your own lair, plus two ID number boxes (for manual input, especially "outsider" dragons). A button that says "Assay Bloodlines". Click it to see if the dragons are compatible. A button below that which says "Foresee Progeny". Click that to get the big square with potential babies in it.

I also like how Assay Bloodlines works now, when you put an ancient and a modern together: I don't want to spend money turning a modern breed into a Veilspun just to find out that it can't breed with the Veilspun I already had ready for it. Keep that.
Glad I checked the list, I was JUST about to make this exact suggestion. I think it should be a Breeding Checker Tools page. Two dropdowns for dragons in your own lair, plus two ID number boxes (for manual input, especially "outsider" dragons). A button that says "Assay Bloodlines". Click it to see if the dragons are compatible. A button below that which says "Foresee Progeny". Click that to get the big square with potential babies in it.

I also like how Assay Bloodlines works now, when you put an ancient and a modern together: I don't want to spend money turning a modern breed into a Veilspun just to find out that it can't breed with the Veilspun I already had ready for it. Keep that.
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
1 2 3 4