Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scrying Workshop Improvements
1 2 3 4
Necro.
Necro.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
How hard would it be to give us a "view offspring as adults" option in "foresee progeny"? because if it would be easy, it would be really helpful. I have trouble judging from hatchlings what dragons will look like as adults.
How hard would it be to give us a "view offspring as adults" option in "foresee progeny"? because if it would be easy, it would be really helpful. I have trouble judging from hatchlings what dragons will look like as adults.
ey/em/eir/eirs/emself
@Glisterwolf, Are you saying we shouldn't post to this thread anymore? I'm sorry, I don't generally check how long ago a thread was posted when I comment on it.

I'm just not sure what we're supposed to do with "Necro".
@Glisterwolf, Are you saying we shouldn't post to this thread anymore? I'm sorry, I don't generally check how long ago a thread was posted when I comment on it.

I'm just not sure what we're supposed to do with "Necro".
ey/em/eir/eirs/emself
@Willowoak -- you've done nothing wrong. @Glisterwolf is mistaken. There is no necro-ing rule for the Suggestions forum. So players can post on any thread in this particular forum no matter how old it is.

You can read up more on it here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66
Namely:
Quote:
Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.
This does not apply to:
A player reviving their personal sales thread(s)
A player reviving their personal art/creative thread(s)
Suggestions Forum threads
Emphasis mine.
@Willowoak -- you've done nothing wrong. @Glisterwolf is mistaken. There is no necro-ing rule for the Suggestions forum. So players can post on any thread in this particular forum no matter how old it is.

You can read up more on it here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66
Namely:
Quote:
Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.
This does not apply to:
A player reviving their personal sales thread(s)
A player reviving their personal art/creative thread(s)
Suggestions Forum threads
Emphasis mine.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Oh, okay, thanks.
Oh, okay, thanks.
ey/em/eir/eirs/emself
You're very welcome.
You're very welcome.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support! I would also like to add a drop down button so I can see what the babies would look like if I changed this gene on this dragon.
Support! I would also like to add a drop down button so I can see what the babies would look like if I changed this gene on this dragon.
NWaVGQJ.png
oh yes! I was just going to suggest 'Combine "Assay Bloodlines" under "Forsee Progeny."' and found it was already here. Yes please! *sends bribe of chocolate-chip cookies*
oh yes! I was just going to suggest 'Combine "Assay Bloodlines" under "Forsee Progeny."' and found it was already here. Yes please! *sends bribe of chocolate-chip cookies*
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
Was about to suggest this before I checked the compilation. Support.
Was about to suggest this before I checked the compilation. Support.
Support! I would also like to be able to foresee the progeny of morphologies, so I can see what a possible breeding pair's offspring would be like after I've given them new genes
Support! I would also like to be able to foresee the progeny of morphologies, so I can see what a possible breeding pair's offspring would be like after I've given them new genes

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

1 2 3 4