Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scrying Workshop Improvements
1 2 3 4
I would also like to see Assay Bloodlines/Foresee Progeny leave a note for when dragons are the same gender, because it's easy to mix IDs up when checking a bunch of dragons. Not disabling checking a bloodlines match, and not turning up a failed match, because sometimes testing two same gender dragons is useful when checking their bloodlines and not the individuals. Have it just make a note.
I would also like to see Assay Bloodlines/Foresee Progeny leave a note for when dragons are the same gender, because it's easy to mix IDs up when checking a bunch of dragons. Not disabling checking a bloodlines match, and not turning up a failed match, because sometimes testing two same gender dragons is useful when checking their bloodlines and not the individuals. Have it just make a note.
accessibilitysmaller.png
I've just started a new thread, but I'll put my idea here as well. [quote name="MeatyLoafer" date="2015-01-26 13:26:29"]We all know about the thing in the Scrying Workshop that tells if two dragons are too closely related to breed. But what if the Workshop had an option to show you the family tree of a dragon? Of course it couldn't be the whole thing, as that would probably cover thousands of generations, but maybe like the previous and next twenty. In fact, it could work in tandem with assaying bloodlines, so you can tell exactly how far apart two dragons are. This probably wouldn't be very useful, but it could be a really fun way to see where your dragons are and what ever happened to those hatchlings you sold. To be honest, I have no idea how difficult that would be to make. But, since there's already the assay bloodlines function, I'd assume that's at least a start.[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=1334826&qid=1334826&pid=0&page=1]Click this sentence to view the thread.[/url] Also, I [b]support[/b] all three of the ideas listed at the top!
I've just started a new thread, but I'll put my idea here as well.
MeatyLoafer wrote on 2015-01-26 13:26:29:
We all know about the thing in the Scrying Workshop that tells if two dragons are too closely related to breed. But what if the Workshop had an option to show you the family tree of a dragon? Of course it couldn't be the whole thing, as that would probably cover thousands of generations, but maybe like the previous and next twenty. In fact, it could work in tandem with assaying bloodlines, so you can tell exactly how far apart two dragons are. This probably wouldn't be very useful, but it could be a really fun way to see where your dragons are and what ever happened to those hatchlings you sold.

To be honest, I have no idea how difficult that would be to make. But, since there's already the assay bloodlines function, I'd assume that's at least a start.
Click this sentence to view the thread.

Also, I support all three of the ideas listed at the top!
accessibilitysmallest.png
Support Support Support
Support Support Support
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
I know this is an old thread, but I was just thinking about the bloodlines/foresee progeny think the other day, I think it's a great idea! Not a pop-up and not anything that stops you seeing the babies, but a note.

I like the other ideas too-

Support!
I know this is an old thread, but I was just thinking about the bloodlines/foresee progeny think the other day, I think it's a great idea! Not a pop-up and not anything that stops you seeing the babies, but a note.

I like the other ideas too-

Support!
I know, this is such an old thread, but I have an addition. Why if system can give combinations of genes created in scrying workshop id that works like dragon's for seeing possible offsprings? That would be very cool.
Also, highly support previous ideas.
I know, this is such an old thread, but I have an addition. Why if system can give combinations of genes created in scrying workshop id that works like dragon's for seeing possible offsprings? That would be very cool.
Also, highly support previous ideas.
I support the lil alert it gives if dragons aren't fit for breeding and I support that it should NOT disable us to see the offspring. I many times use search to look for a best suitin dragon and see what kinda offpring these two produce and I don't care at that time if they're same gender bro&sis etc. I just wanna see what will become of such a pairing

@Acacophony
An addition to foresee progeny:
You could on both sides (mother and father) determine the dragon much like in predict morphology (element wouldn't need to be classified). You could input your own dragon's ID and make some changes into him/her or complitely MAKE a pair of dragons and see what would come of it. I personally would find this very useful as I like to know what I'm signing up for when I plan a future pairings. These dragons I need aren't found on AH nor via Search witch really pains me...

I'm sorry if this doesn't make any sense... I'm tired and I just had to get this here before I'd forget it
I support the lil alert it gives if dragons aren't fit for breeding and I support that it should NOT disable us to see the offspring. I many times use search to look for a best suitin dragon and see what kinda offpring these two produce and I don't care at that time if they're same gender bro&sis etc. I just wanna see what will become of such a pairing

@Acacophony
An addition to foresee progeny:
You could on both sides (mother and father) determine the dragon much like in predict morphology (element wouldn't need to be classified). You could input your own dragon's ID and make some changes into him/her or complitely MAKE a pair of dragons and see what would come of it. I personally would find this very useful as I like to know what I'm signing up for when I plan a future pairings. These dragons I need aren't found on AH nor via Search witch really pains me...

I'm sorry if this doesn't make any sense... I'm tired and I just had to get this here before I'd forget it
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
I do support this myself, and had a thread on this earlier this year. I would love to see these matched up by having a box with the id number or having a drop down that links to the id of every dragon in your lair. Done right you could put in two of any kind and see if they were related or not, what the offspring possibilities could be for even baby dragons, and have the exclusion built in like the nesting grounds are coded to do. I think if you just imported the nesting ground code in and added in just the coding to allow for custom id numbers in the boxes as well, it would resolve both issues and make it far easier for players to find exactly what they want when they want it. Another possible addon would be to put in check boxes that only show dragons of certain breeds and or traits underneath. Whatever is checked, shows, whatever is not, does not, to allow for faster finding of the right combos for breeding in your own lair. It would simplify a lot of things if you did so.
I do support this myself, and had a thread on this earlier this year. I would love to see these matched up by having a box with the id number or having a drop down that links to the id of every dragon in your lair. Done right you could put in two of any kind and see if they were related or not, what the offspring possibilities could be for even baby dragons, and have the exclusion built in like the nesting grounds are coded to do. I think if you just imported the nesting ground code in and added in just the coding to allow for custom id numbers in the boxes as well, it would resolve both issues and make it far easier for players to find exactly what they want when they want it. Another possible addon would be to put in check boxes that only show dragons of certain breeds and or traits underneath. Whatever is checked, shows, whatever is not, does not, to allow for faster finding of the right combos for breeding in your own lair. It would simplify a lot of things if you did so.
I really love this idea. Often we are using Assay bloodlines and Forsee Progeny within short periods of time of each other because we're trying to figure out if a pair is a both a possible match, and a good match. It would definitely speed things up for people if this interface were combined.
I really love this idea. Often we are using Assay bloodlines and Forsee Progeny within short periods of time of each other because we're trying to figure out if a pair is a both a possible match, and a good match. It would definitely speed things up for people if this interface were combined.
Support for both ideas =)
Support for both ideas =)
BVUXJUX.png
This would be the best!

No idea how implementing these things would work, but being able to find the perfect match for an existing dragon, or to predict how the outcome might be if a dragon gets new genes before actually applying them would be so great! I already spend so much on genes for dragons and then noticed that the destined mate wouldn't fit that well after all afterwards. So yes, full support!
This would be the best!

No idea how implementing these things would work, but being able to find the perfect match for an existing dragon, or to predict how the outcome might be if a dragon gets new genes before actually applying them would be so great! I already spend so much on genes for dragons and then noticed that the destined mate wouldn't fit that well after all afterwards. So yes, full support!
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
1 2 3 4