Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Elemental Enemies During Festivals?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Brightshine time.
Arena time.
Brightshine time.
Arena time.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Woo, arenas.

Also: I support this to the Wyrmwound and back.
Woo, arenas.

Also: I support this to the Wyrmwound and back.
I'm gonna breed change all the deities into Wildclaws.
Looking to buy a 5 digit, btw!
So much arena...
So much arena...
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Support.

I hate it when I'm coli grinding and end up not finding a certain element for ten minutes, THEN not getting anything from it only to wait another ten minutes to find it again (curse my bad luck!). A slightly increased chance to find the element I'm looking for would make grinding much more enjoyable.
Support.

I hate it when I'm coli grinding and end up not finding a certain element for ten minutes, THEN not getting anything from it only to wait another ten minutes to find it again (curse my bad luck!). A slightly increased chance to find the element I'm looking for would make grinding much more enjoyable.
336806_daefb7429c15321d_I.gif333647_cafe6b3c3773e3a6_I.gif
Well, the coliseum rebalancing... it isn't quite working so far.

Thundercrack's best venue by far and away is Golem Workshop, which is not only an extremely slow and inefficient place to farm in, but also inaccessible to a lot of people who don't have L25 teams.

So of course, the most efficient place is the Arena. Again.
Well, the coliseum rebalancing... it isn't quite working so far.

Thundercrack's best venue by far and away is Golem Workshop, which is not only an extremely slow and inefficient place to farm in, but also inaccessible to a lot of people who don't have L25 teams.

So of course, the most efficient place is the Arena. Again.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8