Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Elemental Enemies During Festivals?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
If the enemy spawn rates could at least be the same for all festivals, that'd be lovely. I had a great time during the gala and got all the festival currency I wanted and more. During the circus, on the other hand, I struggled to get even 1 pinecone over the course of several minutes regardless of what venue I was using.
If the enemy spawn rates could at least be the same for all festivals, that'd be lovely. I had a great time during the gala and got all the festival currency I wanted and more. During the circus, on the other hand, I struggled to get even 1 pinecone over the course of several minutes regardless of what venue I was using.
sAN6W1Z.png
rGQuZtv.png
Yes. It could be nice that the added elemental enemies are the current festival familiars themselves.
Yes. It could be nice that the added elemental enemies are the current festival familiars themselves.
Support!
Support!
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
I'll support this again. I'm finding no water monsters even in the Kelp Beds for most of my battles... and even when they show up, they're not dropping v.v I want more awesome net things!
I'll support this again. I'm finding no water monsters even in the Kelp Beds for most of my battles... and even when they show up, they're not dropping v.v I want more awesome net things!
Support. Tea anyone?
Support. Tea anyone?
cA1SBSn.png
Last day of Wavecrest Saturnalia 2015.
Let's compare currency gathering difficulty!

Total Pinecones I gathered during Trickmurk Circus: 125
Total Sand Dollars I gathered during Wavecrest Saturnalia: 1000+

Balance. The Coli has none.
Last day of Wavecrest Saturnalia 2015.
Let's compare currency gathering difficulty!

Total Pinecones I gathered during Trickmurk Circus: 125
Total Sand Dollars I gathered during Wavecrest Saturnalia: 1000+

Balance. The Coli has none.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Boop for Arenakeeper Gathering.
Boop for Arenakeeper Gathering.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
[quote name="DragonSage" date=2014-11-22 17:56:19] I've always thought it would be nice to have the holiday familiars past and present appear as enemies in all stages of the coliseum during the festival week. They would NOT drop a familiar version of themselves, their only possible drops would be holiday festival currency and chests [/quote]
DragonSage wrote on 2014-11-22:
I've always thought it would be nice to have the holiday familiars past and present appear as enemies in all stages of the coliseum during the festival week. They would NOT drop a familiar version of themselves, their only possible drops would be holiday festival currency and chests
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage

That's a terrific idea!
@DragonSage

That's a terrific idea!
JUcTcBe.png
Support!
Support!
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8