Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Elemental Enemies During Festivals?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Bump for Trickmurk's Shadow enemy shortage.
Bump for Trickmurk's Shadow enemy shortage.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
So much support.

Even if they only boost the numbers of the enemies of the appropriate element for the duration, I'd be happy. There are so few enemies in volume of certain elements that it can be a real drag finding somewhere with a decent drop rate.

We can assume by now that the admins don't care about how much stuff we get (seriously, by next January we are going to be drowning in those horrible bears that half the users didn't want and they'll be coming back until the end of time, too, ugh) so I don't see the problem with boosting enemy rates.

It's not like there's any OTHER method of getting currency barring the limited Gathering turns (I got fourteen today. Fourteen.).

I hate the Arena so much. I can't stand it. Please do something so I don't ever have to see that boring place again. It doesn't even drop eggs.
So much support.

Even if they only boost the numbers of the enemies of the appropriate element for the duration, I'd be happy. There are so few enemies in volume of certain elements that it can be a real drag finding somewhere with a decent drop rate.

We can assume by now that the admins don't care about how much stuff we get (seriously, by next January we are going to be drowning in those horrible bears that half the users didn't want and they'll be coming back until the end of time, too, ugh) so I don't see the problem with boosting enemy rates.

It's not like there's any OTHER method of getting currency barring the limited Gathering turns (I got fourteen today. Fourteen.).

I hate the Arena so much. I can't stand it. Please do something so I don't ever have to see that boring place again. It doesn't even drop eggs.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Bump for Trickmurk's terrible lack of Shadows.
Bump for Trickmurk's terrible lack of Shadows.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Support. I'm just going to say that on Saturday I was battling in Sandswept Delta and had a steady stream of one shadow enemy almost every battle. Like clockwork Sunday comes and now I encounter maybe 1 every 5 battles. [quote]"Oh boy, the ____ Festival is here, time to grind the Arena for five days." :P?[/quote] This is almost exactly what i said towards the end of last week. I'm really not thrilled by festivals anymore. They're more like grind fest-ivals.
Support. I'm just going to say that on Saturday I was battling in Sandswept Delta and had a steady stream of one shadow enemy almost every battle. Like clockwork Sunday comes and now I encounter maybe 1 every 5 battles.
Quote:
"Oh boy, the ____ Festival is here, time to grind the Arena for five days." :P?
This is almost exactly what i said towards the end of last week. I'm really not thrilled by festivals anymore. They're more like grind fest-ivals.
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
Full support. I thought I was the only one who hated the arena Oo I don't know what I have against the place, but I find it the most boring venue. I prefer being able to go to the higher venues. Then again, drop rates are meant to be better in the higher venues. 11 battles with shadow creatures only dropped one pinecone - and that's when I found the shadow creatures (in the kelp beds), and that isn't including the neutrals I fought too!
Full support. I thought I was the only one who hated the arena Oo I don't know what I have against the place, but I find it the most boring venue. I prefer being able to go to the higher venues. Then again, drop rates are meant to be better in the higher venues. 11 battles with shadow creatures only dropped one pinecone - and that's when I found the shadow creatures (in the kelp beds), and that isn't including the neutrals I fought too!
Support. even just increasing mob spawns of that element would be a huge help
Support. even just increasing mob spawns of that element would be a huge help
tumblr_inline_no6l0wMpyj1rbfe8q_500.gif
I think I already threw in my support on this one... (I could be wrong o//o)

But so much support. This one is so annoyingly hard to work with, I'm getting super unlucky and not seeing any Shadow enemies when I'm looking for them. And there aren't a lot to begin with and the droprates are awful.

The Ice festival was really hard to work with imo...I gave up after awhile.
I think I already threw in my support on this one... (I could be wrong o//o)

But so much support. This one is so annoyingly hard to work with, I'm getting super unlucky and not seeing any Shadow enemies when I'm looking for them. And there aren't a lot to begin with and the droprates are awful.

The Ice festival was really hard to work with imo...I gave up after awhile.
Support!

I've barely made half the festival currency I made during the Gala with no chest drops! There just aren't enough shadow enemies in any given place.
Support!

I've barely made half the festival currency I made during the Gala with no chest drops! There just aren't enough shadow enemies in any given place.
sAN6W1Z.png
rGQuZtv.png
So much support.
So much support.
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
[quote name="ghostmorning" date="2015-02-24 15:36:43"]There just aren't enough shadow enemies in any given place.[/quote] This indeed. and to make it worse, the venues that do have the most Shadow enemies are low level venues. (Sandswept Delta, Forgotten Cave) so the drop rates are simply pitiful.
ghostmorning wrote on 2015-02-24 15:36:43:
There just aren't enough shadow enemies in any given place.

This indeed.
and to make it worse, the venues that do have the most Shadow enemies are low level venues. (Sandswept Delta, Forgotten Cave) so the drop rates are simply pitiful.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8