Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Elemental Enemies During Festivals?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2014-11-22 17:56:19"]I've always thought it would be nice to have the holiday familiars past and present appear as enemies in all stages of the coliseum during the festival week. They would NOT drop a familiar version of themselves, their only possible drops would be holiday festival currency and chests[/quote] this *also emphasizing the not dropping a familiar version*
DragonSage wrote on 2014-11-22 17:56:19:
I've always thought it would be nice to have the holiday familiars past and present appear as enemies in all stages of the coliseum during the festival week. They would NOT drop a familiar version of themselves, their only possible drops would be holiday festival currency and chests

this

*also emphasizing the not dropping a familiar version*
Nn4nss2.gif - wish i could remember who did this tauros.gif
I think this is a great idea! I like new monsters being introduced, I like the limited availability of "holiday monsters", I like NEVER GOING INTO THE ARENA AGAIN. :x I end up there because the extremely high ratio of neutral monsters, but UGH, if I never have another chimera relic/gauntlet/horn in my hoard it will be too soon.
I think this is a great idea! I like new monsters being introduced, I like the limited availability of "holiday monsters", I like NEVER GOING INTO THE ARENA AGAIN. :x I end up there because the extremely high ratio of neutral monsters, but UGH, if I never have another chimera relic/gauntlet/horn in my hoard it will be too soon.
support!
support!
Bump for Crystalline Gala.

You have two choices: Boreal or Arena.
Bump for Crystalline Gala.

You have two choices: Boreal or Arena.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I hate the Arena so much.

So, you have my full support.

So, you have my full support.
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
[quote name="Legolas" date="2015-01-25 23:00:42"][i]I hate the Arena so much.[/i] [/quote] [center][color=brown]God, so much this. Total support.
Legolas wrote on 2015-01-25 23:00:42:
God, so much this. Total support.
I think it would be cool if they had a specific monster for each elemental holiday that could appear in any venue.
I think it would be cool if they had a specific monster for each elemental holiday that could appear in any venue.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
Definite Support, I hate funneling effort into the coliseum during the short amount of time I can actually play and then not getting a reward for it!
Definite Support, I hate funneling effort into the coliseum during the short amount of time I can actually play and then not getting a reward for it!
Enjoying the 1?
Thanks Arcanist!
Because I am really unlucky with the amount of currency and chest drops for me this time.
I definitely support this idea :D.

[Dreaming of farming for currency/chest while training exalt fodder in the Mire at the same time (*o*)]
Because I am really unlucky with the amount of currency and chest drops for me this time.
I definitely support this idea :D.

[Dreaming of farming for currency/chest while training exalt fodder in the Mire at the same time (*o*)]
QFXpYkj.png
Thought I already supported this P=
Thought I already supported this P=
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8