Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [[New Breed]] Reefstalker (eel~inspired)
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
I would like to see more emphasis on gills to try to show off that whole ancient water dragon vibe but otherwise love.
Support
I would like to see more emphasis on gills to try to show off that whole ancient water dragon vibe but otherwise love.
Support
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
[quote name="Technicolor" date="2014-05-23 13:28:47" ] Support! Why don't they hire you, I mean holy smokes you nailed the style. [/quote] My thoughts EXACTLY! when I first saw it I genuinely thought it was one of the artists who originally drew it. 110% support, I'd love to see this in game!
Technicolor wrote on 2014-05-23 13:28:47:
Support! Why don't they hire you, I mean holy smokes you nailed the style.
My thoughts EXACTLY! when I first saw it I genuinely thought it was one of the artists who originally drew it. 110% support, I'd love to see this in game!
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
support support support !!! i want a lair full of them
support support support !!! i want a lair full of them
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
Support!

As a marine biologist this breed speaks to me and I would breed change all of my permas to it...
Support!

As a marine biologist this breed speaks to me and I would breed change all of my permas to it...
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
floating_hearts_ace_by_awesomewaffle11-dczfieo.gif
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
I can’t believe that this post is from 2014 and we still don’t have a breed like this! The design is on point and I’m in love with the frills and wings!
I can’t believe that this post is from 2014 and we still don’t have a breed like this! The design is on point and I’m in love with the frills and wings!
THis! I want this
THis! I want this
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
ooh, i LOVE eels [emoji=tundra love size=1]! i'd definitely love to see a breed like this, maybe as an ancient? definitely a support from me!
ooh, i LOVE eels ! i'd definitely love to see a breed like this, maybe as an ancient?

definitely a support from me!
nZJa3n3.png
Support! I absolutely adore the look of these guys and would love to see them either as a modern or an ancient - Being able to dress them up would be rad, but I'd also be interested in seeing whatever line-breaking terts they could have as ancients.
Support! I absolutely adore the look of these guys and would love to see them either as a modern or an ancient - Being able to dress them up would be rad, but I'd also be interested in seeing whatever line-breaking terts they could have as ancients.
Support! I know we just got a modern but I’m guessing the next one is gonna be water, which I would LOVE a becuase water dragons are the BEST (not just fr! Like in general they’re so cool) and give an option for a sleek yet stylized dragon like this cool idea!
Support! I know we just got a modern but I’m guessing the next one is gonna be water, which I would LOVE a becuase water dragons are the BEST (not just fr! Like in general they’re so cool) and give an option for a sleek yet stylized dragon like this cool idea!
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
I really love this and support it, they look perfect [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I really love this and support it, they look perfect
HeuU26w.gif
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91