Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [[New Breed]] Reefstalker (eel~inspired)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
These look even better than the Bladefins, and I adored the Bladefins! Love them!
These look even better than the Bladefins, and I adored the Bladefins! Love them!
support from me!

also, must add, that this is an incredible piece of artwork :)
support from me!

also, must add, that this is an incredible piece of artwork :)
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
Support!
Support!

Vesta
He/They
It's so pretty! Support :)
It's so pretty! Support :)
tumblr_inline_nd6pucPJkM1sm2ccr.png Z08ILpU.png
Why do I want this so much? Total support.
Why do I want this so much? Total support.
This is awesome! Total support from me ^^
This is awesome! Total support from me ^^
I feel the body should be longer and the legs shorter because I don't really see much of the eel except for in the tail?

Course that may give it a more imp/spiral body type but we could use some more long dragons. :)

I think we're due for an aquatic dragon
I feel the body should be longer and the legs shorter because I don't really see much of the eel except for in the tail?

Course that may give it a more imp/spiral body type but we could use some more long dragons. :)

I think we're due for an aquatic dragon
vielspunadoptthanerosig.png {{ Sacha || Any Pronoun || Fr+3 }}

|| Veilspun Adopts

Thank you all for the continual input! The male example is nearly finished, as well as some concept sketches based on suggestions. ^^

I'll be including a download link to the full .psd files for both genders so you can all mess around with color and skin combinations. Afterward, I'll draw up some hatchling concepts.
Thank you all for the continual input! The male example is nearly finished, as well as some concept sketches based on suggestions. ^^

I'll be including a download link to the full .psd files for both genders so you can all mess around with color and skin combinations. Afterward, I'll draw up some hatchling concepts.
fr_banner1_zps7dcff306.jpg
Love the hold idea :3 the artwork is so epic~

Support :3
Love the hold idea :3 the artwork is so epic~

Support :3
35326_s.gif
@Orange04
Can't wait to see those .psd files! I wanna try making some color examples :3

EDIT:
I thought about it for a while and I think it is really fitting if these guys came from the Leviathan Trench
@Orange04
Can't wait to see those .psd files! I wanna try making some color examples :3

EDIT:
I thought about it for a while and I think it is really fitting if these guys came from the Leviathan Trench
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91