Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [[New Breed]] Reefstalker (eel~inspired)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
support!
support!
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

--Reinhold Niebuhr
Oh wow, SUPPORT.
I would collect so many of these dragons, they look amazing. I love the tail especially. Definitely want to see some sort of aquatic dragon in game.
Eels. EELS.
Oh wow, SUPPORT.
I would collect so many of these dragons, they look amazing. I love the tail especially. Definitely want to see some sort of aquatic dragon in game.
Eels. EELS.
Support. I needsdem
Support. I needsdem
Online or I may be offline, I'm like schroedingers cat, I am both, until I make a post. But I am 0 hours ahead of server time, sooo, make an educated guess.
for you 2048 fans here is a FR 2048: http://games.usvsth3m.com/2048/flightrising-edition-4/
Want!!
Want!!
sBdLZtA.png
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh goodness yes I need all of these.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh goodness yes I need all of these.
I thought this was an actual dragon breed spoiler for a second.

Support. SUPPPOOOOORT.
I thought this was an actual dragon breed spoiler for a second.

Support. SUPPPOOOOORT.
Tumblr ! | Accent Thread ! | Fatties !
Support
Support
17539_s.gif
I like the idea of a more water-like dragon (since Guardians are the only thing that comes close and I love them!). Do you think the legs should be shorter though, in order to express more of a dependency on the tail and wings/fins that would be useful when swimming in water? The lionfish spines and eel characteristics are a nice touch though that really sell the design. =3
I like the idea of a more water-like dragon (since Guardians are the only thing that comes close and I love them!). Do you think the legs should be shorter though, in order to express more of a dependency on the tail and wings/fins that would be useful when swimming in water? The lionfish spines and eel characteristics are a nice touch though that really sell the design. =3
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
These look good. Support.
These look good. Support.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Eeeeeeels! Support!
Eeeeeeels! Support!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91