Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 264 265 266 267 268 ... 282 283
Tooth jar Fiona recolor please staff I love the tooth jars so much
Tooth jar Fiona recolor please staff I love the tooth jars so much
Tsuchinoko Serith Girl!
(fat Japanese snake cryptid)
Tsuchinoko Serith Girl!
(fat Japanese snake cryptid)
ezgif-5-1b0ac6c45e.pngunknown.png

Adding an Ophiuchus to NotN would be great because of the whole impersonation aspect as well as the timing. Can we have an Ophiuchus familiar next year please?
Adding an Ophiuchus to NotN would be great because of the whole impersonation aspect as well as the timing. Can we have an Ophiuchus familiar next year please?
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
more food related familiars!
more food related familiars!
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
Apparently I've replied to this thread multiple times in the past, so I'm combining and deleting the old ones so that I just have this one reply that I can edit when I have an idea, while cleaning up my suggestions as well. So, here are some things I would love to see as familiars version 4.0 lol

Jacob's Sheep (PLEASE!!! I would absolutely adore an all-black one and maybe a grey and white one, I'm thinking it could be shaped similarly to Dubwool from Pokemon but also not the same for obvious copyright reasons lol), American Moon Moth, Io Moth, Giant Leopard Moth, Rosy Maple Moth, various Guinea Pigs, pickaxe mimic, mimics of lab equipment such as glass beakers/lab coats/clipboards/etc, succulents, Corgi, Husky, Shiba Inu, Ball Pythons (especially the Blue-Eyed Leucistic, they're gorgeous!), Megalodon, Whale Shark, bioluminescent sea creatures, bioluminescent creatures in general, mini versions of the dragon breeds
Apparently I've replied to this thread multiple times in the past, so I'm combining and deleting the old ones so that I just have this one reply that I can edit when I have an idea, while cleaning up my suggestions as well. So, here are some things I would love to see as familiars version 4.0 lol

Jacob's Sheep (PLEASE!!! I would absolutely adore an all-black one and maybe a grey and white one, I'm thinking it could be shaped similarly to Dubwool from Pokemon but also not the same for obvious copyright reasons lol), American Moon Moth, Io Moth, Giant Leopard Moth, Rosy Maple Moth, various Guinea Pigs, pickaxe mimic, mimics of lab equipment such as glass beakers/lab coats/clipboards/etc, succulents, Corgi, Husky, Shiba Inu, Ball Pythons (especially the Blue-Eyed Leucistic, they're gorgeous!), Megalodon, Whale Shark, bioluminescent sea creatures, bioluminescent creatures in general, mini versions of the dragon breeds
X6rlzKH.png

· Adult · They/Them · FR +3 · My Art · Wishlist ·
I honestly feel like there's no pigeon familiars apart from the dove but it is an apparel piece, here's an example I made. [img]https://i.imgur.com/VzS3BMy.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/1CehtGe.png[/img] (i will not make a separate suggestion thread because I am too sensitive to criticism, better put it here)
I honestly feel like there's no pigeon familiars apart from the dove but it is an apparel piece, here's an example I made.

VzS3BMy.png1CehtGe.png

(i will not make a separate suggestion thread because I am too sensitive to criticism, better put it here)
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
zebrafinch familiars
zebrafinch familiars
DVcXRyP.png
@Talonmaster wowow so pretty,, I second your suggestion! As for a suggestion of my own, there's this really cool shrimp that can fight a literal octopus - and win. With lil punches at the speed of a bullet and a very colorful look, I feel like a Mantis Shrimp would be a great inspo for a cool new familar! [img]https://media.wired.com/photos/5bc7d05bf867c63ebba1b104/1:1/w_1800,h_1800,c_limit/mantisshrimp-467993194.jpg[/img] Just look up 'strong shrimp' and they'll pop up XD Edit: Also, more ambassadors please! Right now there's ambassadors between all the clans and the beastclan,, but why not ambassadors between the clans? Like an ambassador between the Shadow and Light Clan, maybe an owl with a solar esciple symbol?? Or a glass rainbow-looking ambassador between the Light and Water Clans?
@Talonmaster wowow so pretty,, I second your suggestion!

As for a suggestion of my own, there's this really cool shrimp that can fight a literal octopus - and win. With lil punches at the speed of a bullet and a very colorful look, I feel like a Mantis Shrimp would be a great inspo for a cool new familar!

mantisshrimp-467993194.jpg

Just look up 'strong shrimp' and they'll pop up XD

Edit: Also, more ambassadors please! Right now there's ambassadors between all the clans and the beastclan,, but why not ambassadors between the clans? Like an ambassador between the Shadow and Light Clan, maybe an owl with a solar esciple symbol?? Or a glass rainbow-looking ambassador between the Light and Water Clans?
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
Cute love heart bats? Or just more batties in general :3c ? But like... Love bats.. A pink one and a purple one. Imagine...
Cute love heart bats? Or just more batties in general :3c ? But like... Love bats.. A pink one and a purple one. Imagine...
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
I know I'm still the last person who posted here but this is important:

Rubber ducks

As an april fools or notn fam maybe?
I know I'm still the last person who posted here but this is important:

Rubber ducks

As an april fools or notn fam maybe?