Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 263 264 265 266 267 ... 282 283
[quote name="Snpdrgn79" date="2022-11-15 14:44:43" ] It'd be cool to see some other prehistoric animals come from Arlo's Ancient Artifacts, like pterosaurs, giant animals with smaller modern counterparts (titanoboa, giant insects, huge sea turtles, etc.), whales when they still walked on land, ancient pre-mammals... The list is endless. [/quote] THISSS it would be cool to see more cambrian beasts too, there's so much potential... anomalocaris, opabinia, tully monster, wiwaxia, hallucigenia... WHEW
Snpdrgn79 wrote on 2022-11-15 14:44:43:
It'd be cool to see some other prehistoric animals come from Arlo's Ancient Artifacts, like pterosaurs, giant animals with smaller modern counterparts (titanoboa, giant insects, huge sea turtles, etc.), whales when they still walked on land, ancient pre-mammals... The list is endless.
THISSS it would be cool to see more cambrian beasts too, there's so much potential...
anomalocaris, opabinia, tully monster, wiwaxia, hallucigenia... WHEW
13434.png 1vAtYxM.pngtn0RSo5.png
itRCbIw.gifGLMwkdE.png
QRVupBA.pngVDqpTLf.png
bWeLCqf.pngdgUrrMv.png
BAYHRHf.pngYMPbu9R.png
random frq ok!
fish-liker and
familiar enthusiast
Here's a list of some potential ideas!

- Synapturanus danta. Otherwise known as the tapir frog (though I know some people call it the "chocolate frog" due to its appearance.) It was discovered this year in the Amazon rainforest.

- Pangolin. While these have been known for quite some time, a fossil of the species in the UK was found, being the only one known in Pleistocene Europe.

- Spotted skunks. It was found out last year that there are 7 species of these type of skunks in the US, not 4. They are notably adorable, and like doing handstands before spraying.

- Kukri snakes. A future warrior way inclusion perhaps? These snakes are known to have fangs in the shape of, well, kukris. Hence the name.

- Horseshoe crabs. Known as "sea roombas" in my friend group, these guys are ironically closer to spiders in terms of species. They're also insanely ancient as a species.

- Painted bat. Funky little dudes that look like a Halloween mascot. They adapted in a similar manner to tigers regarding their orange, and use that pattern to sleep in dried banana fern leaves.

- Titanoboa. A giant prehistoric snake iirc from the time where megafauna/flora was the name of the game. They are over 40 feet long, 2500 pounds, and ate gigantic crocodiles for lunch.

- Capybara Capybara Capybara Capybara Capybara Capybara!! The most chill animal in existence I swear, and are basically giant guinea pigs. Or coconut dogs. Your call.

- Sabertooth cats. I'm surprised these weren't a thing in Warrior's Ways. I don't think I need to describe them, but maybe give them actual sabers for fangs?
Here's a list of some potential ideas!

- Synapturanus danta. Otherwise known as the tapir frog (though I know some people call it the "chocolate frog" due to its appearance.) It was discovered this year in the Amazon rainforest.

- Pangolin. While these have been known for quite some time, a fossil of the species in the UK was found, being the only one known in Pleistocene Europe.

- Spotted skunks. It was found out last year that there are 7 species of these type of skunks in the US, not 4. They are notably adorable, and like doing handstands before spraying.

- Kukri snakes. A future warrior way inclusion perhaps? These snakes are known to have fangs in the shape of, well, kukris. Hence the name.

- Horseshoe crabs. Known as "sea roombas" in my friend group, these guys are ironically closer to spiders in terms of species. They're also insanely ancient as a species.

- Painted bat. Funky little dudes that look like a Halloween mascot. They adapted in a similar manner to tigers regarding their orange, and use that pattern to sleep in dried banana fern leaves.

- Titanoboa. A giant prehistoric snake iirc from the time where megafauna/flora was the name of the game. They are over 40 feet long, 2500 pounds, and ate gigantic crocodiles for lunch.

- Capybara Capybara Capybara Capybara Capybara Capybara!! The most chill animal in existence I swear, and are basically giant guinea pigs. Or coconut dogs. Your call.

- Sabertooth cats. I'm surprised these weren't a thing in Warrior's Ways. I don't think I need to describe them, but maybe give them actual sabers for fangs?
x72ysXo.png
[center]I would really love to see a white or leucistic Seeker, perhaps as a Fiona Familiar for the Death Seeker and Storm Seeker. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q1zX3QC.gif[/img][/center]
I would really love to see a white or leucistic Seeker, perhaps as a Fiona Familiar for the Death Seeker and Storm Seeker.

Q1zX3QC.gif
nPEtuOq.png SILN8af.gif VO3icXF.png
We could really use a few mechanical familiars are are not tied to the Golem Workshop. Having them in different areas could give us some cool themes.

-Old, rusted/dilapidated machine in the forest with moss growing on it (Woodland Path/Waterway/Mire/Blooming Grove)
-A mech designed for ocean exploration (Redrock Cove/Kelp Beds)
-Mining/Digging robot (Forgotten Cave)
-A fancy machine for rich folk covered in ornate filigree. (marketplace)
We could really use a few mechanical familiars are are not tied to the Golem Workshop. Having them in different areas could give us some cool themes.

-Old, rusted/dilapidated machine in the forest with moss growing on it (Woodland Path/Waterway/Mire/Blooming Grove)
-A mech designed for ocean exploration (Redrock Cove/Kelp Beds)
-Mining/Digging robot (Forgotten Cave)
-A fancy machine for rich folk covered in ornate filigree. (marketplace)
336806_daefb7429c15321d_I.gif333647_cafe6b3c3773e3a6_I.gif
More Fiona versions for existing familiars PLEASE
More Fiona versions for existing familiars PLEASE
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
BTRr72z.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
Oyster or clam or barnacle... bivalves please!
Oyster or clam or barnacle... bivalves please!
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
I'd love to see recolors or Fiona versions of the kickstarter familiars. A sprog frog, cloudcat, gilded idol, and stone fiend, perhaps?
I'd love to see recolors or Fiona versions of the kickstarter familiars. A sprog frog, cloudcat, gilded idol, and stone fiend, perhaps?
Fiona, please design a family member to [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/416.png[/img] and [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/343.png[/img] in purples? Thank you.
Fiona, please design a family member to 416.png
and
343.png

in purples? Thank you.
mM2VM9X.png
[I][b]chunky raccoons[/b][/I] or raccoon-adjacent creatures with little grabby hands and chaotic energy [img]https://i.redd.it/32g0mk7lo0z41.jpg[/img]
chunky raccoons

or raccoon-adjacent creatures with little grabby hands and chaotic energy

32g0mk7lo0z41.jpg
3QDdlu8.png Z4AjjrJ.png MCkSNt3.png
Can we please have an Ophiuchus familiar please?
Can we please have an Ophiuchus familiar please?
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2 ... 263 264 265 266 267 ... 282 283