Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 282 283
I was thinking for festival familiars to do elemental orbs like the orbital spirits

Also I was thinking ones that look like baby dragons or for the 10th anniversary which i'm really hoping there will be a familar for to make that look like a baby dragon with the anniversary hat like the one given for anniversary vista.
I was thinking for festival familiars to do elemental orbs like the orbital spirits

Also I was thinking ones that look like baby dragons or for the 10th anniversary which i'm really hoping there will be a familar for to make that look like a baby dragon with the anniversary hat like the one given for anniversary vista.
H3F42Xv.png VHFsfxu.gif gZJK8U8.png oNZeeYr.gif gU2ykYl.png
Can we please have an Opiuchus familiar?
Can we please have an Opiuchus familiar?
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Maybe a more standardized familiar search? it being simpler when bonding makes sense, but the diiferences between AH, marketplace, database, bestiary and hoard doesn't seem to have much reason.

Edit: this is a familiar types forum, not a familiar-related suggestions forum, whoops
Maybe a more standardized familiar search? it being simpler when bonding makes sense, but the diiferences between AH, marketplace, database, bestiary and hoard doesn't seem to have much reason.

Edit: this is a familiar types forum, not a familiar-related suggestions forum, whoops
also coming to suggest a moth / mith familiar, particularly one based on an atlas moth. i have an absolute obsession with moths (and by extension, miths), and if i saw a big fluffy atlas mith introduced to the game i think i would crumble to dust on the spot
also coming to suggest a moth / mith familiar, particularly one based on an atlas moth. i have an absolute obsession with moths (and by extension, miths), and if i saw a big fluffy atlas mith introduced to the game i think i would crumble to dust on the spot
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
I was scrolling through the list of the suggestions that have been made. Really a big fan of the Cactus cat and skeloton puppy!

Personally, if there was a pet rock I'd fill my lair with it.
I was scrolling through the list of the suggestions that have been made. Really a big fan of the Cactus cat and skeloton puppy!

Personally, if there was a pet rock I'd fill my lair with it.
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Wishlist keeper & profile dragon
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
Siva-s-skin-s-button.png tumblr_no59vxOK931u07azbo4_100.png
An idea for the next Arlo's plot: what about Cambrian-inspired familiars? Trilobites, eurypterids, ancient fish, radiodontids, and etc.? I know it's probably too soon to think about the next digsite though
An idea for the next Arlo's plot: what about Cambrian-inspired familiars? Trilobites, eurypterids, ancient fish, radiodontids, and etc.? I know it's probably too soon to think about the next digsite though
when the ancients are all done we need a fest set of plushies of each ancient breed
when the ancients are all done we need a fest set of plushies of each ancient breed
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
Velvet worms!!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onychophora
Velvet worms!!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onychophora
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0f/4d/f6/0f4df697be8d778024d75a203077e2dc.png[/img] This Amazonian Royal Flycatcher bird is pretty cool with potential color pallets and a dramatized Fiona exclusive. They are also known for only ever having 2 eggs per nest so descriptions could relate to twins. Possible names: "Preening Eyecatcher" "Dapper Eyecatcher" "Carefree/Ruffled Eyecatcher (with feathers sticking haphazardly every which way)" [img]https://www.tomfloral.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/X/D/XD220677_2.jpg[/img] I want more cute hedgehogs. This one is with feathers or petals. Possible Names: "Downy Hedgepig" "Velvet Hedgepig" "Wiry Hedgepig" "Plumed Hedgepig" "Floral Hedgepig" "Rosebud Hedgepig" "Briar Hedgepig (with thorns poking out from the petals)" [img]https://cdn5.vectorstock.com/i/1000x1000/02/49/one-single-line-drawing-zebra-for-zoo-safari-vector-32220249.jpg[/img] Zebras in a "bone/carapace/wrappings" armor looking like the above. It like there's an equine creature that's actually fully one color with wrapping around like vines around in a different color. Maybe names could be about mummies or just being some kind of bone armor.
0f4df697be8d778024d75a203077e2dc.png
This Amazonian Royal Flycatcher bird is pretty cool with potential color pallets and a dramatized Fiona exclusive. They are also known for only ever having 2 eggs per nest so descriptions could relate to twins.
Possible names: "Preening Eyecatcher" "Dapper Eyecatcher" "Carefree/Ruffled Eyecatcher (with feathers sticking haphazardly every which way)"

XD220677_2.jpg
I want more cute hedgehogs. This one is with feathers or petals.
Possible Names: "Downy Hedgepig" "Velvet Hedgepig" "Wiry Hedgepig" "Plumed Hedgepig" "Floral Hedgepig" "Rosebud Hedgepig" "Briar Hedgepig (with thorns poking out from the petals)"

one-single-line-drawing-zebra-for-zoo-safari-vector-32220249.jpg
Zebras in a "bone/carapace/wrappings" armor looking like the above. It like there's an equine creature that's actually fully one color with wrapping around like vines around in a different color. Maybe names could be about mummies or just being some kind of bone armor.
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
Oooh spectral zebra bone horse

Elemental mounts) chariots of the god style

Oooh spectral zebra bone horse

Elemental mounts) chariots of the god style

Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 282 283