Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 282 283
I just realized today that I think that this: [item=Flowing Taurus] is the ONLY cow familiar! There are pigs, goats, llamas, horses, chickens (the basilisks look like chickens or turkeys okay) but only one cow. I need more moos in my life. :P
I just realized today that I think that this:

Flowing Taurus

is the ONLY cow familiar! There are pigs, goats, llamas, horses, chickens (the basilisks look like chickens or turkeys okay) but only one cow. I need more moos in my life. :P
68508447p.png HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
ghsfkl hermit crab familiar please,,, I want a tiny lil baby whose animation is his eyes peekin out the shell ;-;
ghsfkl hermit crab familiar please,,, I want a tiny lil baby whose animation is his eyes peekin out the shell ;-;
nTa2yPT.png
I'd love some more sea slug familiars, maybe based around these items? [Item=spicy leaf sheep] [item=luminous leaf sheep] Something else I'd really like would be some kind of dinosaur themed familiar(s)
I'd love some more sea slug familiars, maybe based around these items?

Spicy Leaf Sheep Luminous Leaf Sheep

Something else I'd really like would be some kind of dinosaur themed familiar(s)
seGmw74.jpg
Unless there's already a fam like this and I'm mistaken, something that chews up wires to feed on the electricity and is just a nuisance in the shifting expanse. Little gremlin rodent thing.
Unless there's already a fam like this and I'm mistaken, something that chews up wires to feed on the electricity and is just a nuisance in the shifting expanse. Little gremlin rodent thing.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Pet rock familiars.

I want to propose a whole series of them. They could be next year's festival/elemental familiars.

Just think about it. Pet rock familiars with googly eyes. The water one is wet. The fire one is a lump of coal. Nature one has moss growing on it. Etc, etc. Consider it. Look me in the eyes and promise me you'll give it some real consideration.
Pet rock familiars.

I want to propose a whole series of them. They could be next year's festival/elemental familiars.

Just think about it. Pet rock familiars with googly eyes. The water one is wet. The fire one is a lump of coal. Nature one has moss growing on it. Etc, etc. Consider it. Look me in the eyes and promise me you'll give it some real consideration.
Saiga antelope familiar
Saiga antelope familiar
forgranite-banner-500x90.png
Tanuki familiars please!! Or even just raccoons, I don't think we have any of those yet.
Tanuki familiars please!! Or even just raccoons, I don't think we have any of those yet.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@IneffableAngel definitely agree that we need more cows, but there are at least the ophiotaurus-es as well! [item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus] [item=Ophiotaurus] @hotpants those items are in fact the drop items for familiars already! they're found in the forgotten cave [item=Cave Lantern] [item=Creeping Cluster] theres also these guys, from baldwin! [item=Cauldron Crawler] [item=Glam Nudibranch]
@IneffableAngel definitely agree that we need more cows, but there are at least the ophiotaurus-es as well!
Ashscale Ophiotaurus Ophiotaurus

@hotpants those items are in fact the drop items for familiars already! they're found in the forgotten cave
Cave Lantern Creeping Cluster
theres also these guys, from baldwin!
Cauldron Crawler Glam Nudibranch
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
[quote name="forgranite" date="2021-07-29 04:57:56" ] Saiga antelope familiar [/quote] Seconding!
forgranite wrote on 2021-07-29 04:57:56:
Saiga antelope familiar

Seconding!
kurazprance_zpsb1117b6f.gif Made by Khaarma
I have some deep sea explorers in my lair and I'd love a slew of familiars from hydrothermal vents.
I have some deep sea explorers in my lair and I'd love a slew of familiars from hydrothermal vents.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 282 283