Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 282 283
A Fiona version that's coloured like the actual mantis shrimp! [item=gaseous megashrimp][item=skittering megashrimp] [img]https://media.wired.com/photos/5bc7d05bf867c63ebba1b104/125:94/w_2375,h_1786,c_limit/mantisshrimp-467993194.jpg[/img] Positively baby
A Fiona version that's coloured like the actual mantis shrimp!

Gaseous Megashrimp Skittering Megashrimp

mantisshrimp-467993194.jpg

Positively baby
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="CrazyRedFire" date="2020-05-28 13:51:26" ] I have returned: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/474x/37/4e/e9/374ee9b749eaf96d5f295b291c912be0.jpg[/img][/quote] I would destroy things for something like this, omg. Ahhhhh we need more peacock things overall. I love them. [quote name="StannyWolfie" date="2020-05-26 23:48:06" ] rats and vultures... good, plaguey, yes. Heck, centipedes are great plaguey insects. but I'd love just... a fly. a roach. im not sure if theres isopods, but if not, isopods would be great too, since they're a popular pet as well. [/quote] We have the isopod food items, an isopod familiar would be a good swipp addition.... I still think we need horses, both normal and winged :) Also, there aren't Thylacine familiars, right? I would love those <3 And more crows/ravens that aren't corven, since I think the only ones we have that aren't are the seekers and I'd like to see more, especially without extra eyes! And of course like I mentioned above.... peacocks c: All we have are the Parda I think but those aren't close enough.... (also I'd love something like that peacock bird person posted above...)
CrazyRedFire wrote on 2020-05-28 13:51:26:
I have returned:
374ee9b749eaf96d5f295b291c912be0.jpg

I would destroy things for something like this, omg. Ahhhhh we need more peacock things overall. I love them.

StannyWolfie wrote on 2020-05-26 23:48:06:
rats and vultures... good, plaguey, yes. Heck, centipedes are great plaguey insects. but I'd love just... a fly. a roach. im not sure if theres isopods, but if not, isopods would be great too, since they're a popular pet as well.

We have the isopod food items, an isopod familiar would be a good swipp addition....

I still think we need horses, both normal and winged :)

Also, there aren't Thylacine familiars, right? I would love those <3 And more crows/ravens that aren't corven, since I think the only ones we have that aren't are the seekers and I'd like to see more, especially without extra eyes!

And of course like I mentioned above.... peacocks c: All we have are the Parda I think but those aren't close enough.... (also I'd love something like that peacock bird person posted above...)
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
more fauns!!!! more fauns please!!!
more fauns!!!! more fauns please!!!
^__^
Could we get some... domestic bovine familiars? Both common and more "exotic" breeds would be so nice... We could have: [list][*]"Holstein" and "Blank-and-white Bovid" [*]"Randall Lineback" and "Mottled Moo" [*]"Ankole-Watsui" and "Blotched Longhorn" [*]"Nguni" and "Calico Bovine" [*]"Gir" and "Lop Roundhorn" [*]"Sahiwal" and "Poll Red" [/list] Also just some... goats, horses, ducks, geese, chickens, etc. would be amazing to have! Good ol' domestic animals is all I ask... EDIT: Oh my god what if we had a venue and it was just a field. Like the training fields except more yellowish tall grass and there's no rocks. All you could fight is cattle and the bosses are Minotaurs...!
Could we get some... domestic bovine familiars? Both common and more "exotic" breeds would be so nice... We could have:
  • "Holstein" and "Blank-and-white Bovid"
  • "Randall Lineback" and "Mottled Moo"
  • "Ankole-Watsui" and "Blotched Longhorn"
  • "Nguni" and "Calico Bovine"
  • "Gir" and "Lop Roundhorn"
  • "Sahiwal" and "Poll Red"

Also just some... goats, horses, ducks, geese, chickens, etc. would be amazing to have! Good ol' domestic animals is all I ask...

EDIT: Oh my god what if we had a venue and it was just a field. Like the training fields except more yellowish tall grass and there's no rocks. All you could fight is cattle and the bosses are Minotaurs...!
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
Rainbow nymphs?
Rainbow nymphs?
a goose. just a plain, normal goose
a goose. just a plain, normal goose
Meal Moth .....
- Arby
- He/Him
- FR+0
- Wishlist

[quote name="Iceryuu" date="2020-06-01 17:36:52" ] I’m not sure if it is already one but how about a skeleton tiger xD [/quote] This could be really cool. Possibly with fire... just imagine.
Iceryuu wrote on 2020-06-01 17:36:52:
I’m not sure if it is already one but how about a skeleton tiger xD

This could be really cool. Possibly with fire... just imagine.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
[item=warmwater twister] [item=firecoiler] I would like both the warmwater twister and the firecoiler food drops as familiars, they look so sneaky and cool and I love them!
Warmwater Twister Firecoiler

I would like both the warmwater twister and the firecoiler food drops as familiars, they look so sneaky and cool and I love them!
I would love to see a ball-python-like familiar that has similar colours to the Oilslick Pinstripe gene! Something swampy and stormy! [emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=earth rune size=1]
I would love to see a ball-python-like familiar that has similar colours to the Oilslick Pinstripe gene! Something swampy and stormy!
How about some type of puppet person.
How about some type of puppet person.
u2HsRAV.gifTl3s58j.pngu2HsRAV.gif
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 282 283