Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 593 594 595 596 597 ... 708 709
the new charms from festival [item=light's charm] and [item=lightning's charm] and the future charms, it would be way awesome if they could be on different parts of the body, so that if a dragon wanted to wear both, they wouldn't be on the same spot [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55135638][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/551357/55135638_350.png[/img][/url] he's currently wearing a lights charm with 4! lightning charms after it, i used 4 so the glow was more intense @SpookyPuptarts that white recolor is awesome!
the new charms from festival Light's Charm and Lightning's Charm and the future charms, it would be way awesome if they could be on different parts of the body, so that if a dragon wanted to wear both, they wouldn't be on the same spot

55135638_350.png
he's currently wearing a lights charm with 4! lightning charms after it, i used 4 so the glow was more intense

@SpookyPuptarts that white recolor is awesome!
Lichtdrache.gif
We REALLY need some basic binch farmer apparel, I have so many farmers but they've got nothing to wear! Please!!!
We REALLY need some basic binch farmer apparel, I have so many farmers but they've got nothing to wear! Please!!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Natron" date="2021-08-02 03:13:31" ] We REALLY need some basic binch farmer apparel, I have so many farmers but they've got nothing to wear! Please!!! [/quote] *waves pitchfork excitedly* FAAAAAARRRRRRMMMMMM!
Natron wrote on 2021-08-02 03:13:31:
*waves pitchfork excitedly* FAAAAAARRRRRRMMMMMM!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="Kaixin" date="2021-07-22 20:06:46" ] I'm back again on my quest to get more Asian-themed apparel on FR :sparkles: I did some looking-up on clothing from the Philippines, which was fun for me cause that's where my father was born, so I learned more about his birthplace (^^) I found two types of clothing that could become FR apparel. ----- The first is the barong tagalog. It's a long-sleeved shirt worn untucked over an undershirt and with (belted) trousers, so the apparel set would include the barong tagalog, an undershirt, trousers, and a belt. [img]https://cdn.asiatatler.com/asiatatler/i/ph/2020/09/16165829-pt-09042020-128_cover_1352x1806.jpg[/img] ----- The second is the baro't saya. The baro't saya traditionally consists of a blouse, a long skirt, a kerchief, and a short rectangular cloth worn over the skirt, so that's what the apparel set would include. [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/38/2015_Richmond_Filipino_Festival_%2820229861080%29_-_cropped.jpg/800px-2015_Richmond_Filipino_Festival_%2820229861080%29_-_cropped.jpg[/img] [/quote] Oh, I love these!
Kaixin wrote on 2021-07-22 20:06:46:
I'm back again on my quest to get more Asian-themed apparel on FR :sparkles:

I did some looking-up on clothing from the Philippines, which was fun for me cause that's where my father was born, so I learned more about his birthplace (^^) I found two types of clothing that could become FR apparel.
The first is the barong tagalog. It's a long-sleeved shirt worn untucked over an undershirt and with (belted) trousers, so the apparel set would include the barong tagalog, an undershirt, trousers, and a belt.
16165829-pt-09042020-128_cover_1352x1806.jpg
The second is the baro't saya. The baro't saya traditionally consists of a blouse, a long skirt, a kerchief, and a short rectangular cloth worn over the skirt, so that's what the apparel set would include.
800px-2015_Richmond_Filipino_Festival_%2820229861080%29_-_cropped.jpg
Oh, I love these!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
I think a chef's hat and things relating to cooking and baking would be helpful! Another variation of an apron would also be useful, more akin to a restaurant chef outfit. Also, a black and white recolor of the already existing apron would be extremely helpful.

I agree with the farmer apparel as well! High boots, straw hats with a piece in their mouth, pitchforks, hay bale extra, overalls, and some flannels. A rake would also work for a groundskeeper within clans.
I think a chef's hat and things relating to cooking and baking would be helpful! Another variation of an apron would also be useful, more akin to a restaurant chef outfit. Also, a black and white recolor of the already existing apron would be extremely helpful.

I agree with the farmer apparel as well! High boots, straw hats with a piece in their mouth, pitchforks, hay bale extra, overalls, and some flannels. A rake would also work for a groundskeeper within clans.
Not terribly specific, but I would really appreciate more apparel items that fully cover the eyes without covering the whole head/face at the same time (that aren't cartoon eyes.) Stuff like the daredevil covers but with better/more color options.
Not terribly specific, but I would really appreciate more apparel items that fully cover the eyes without covering the whole head/face at the same time (that aren't cartoon eyes.) Stuff like the daredevil covers but with better/more color options.
If we get farm apparel

Part of the set should be a chicken companion. An orpington

Many colors of chicken.. White, Buff, Splash, black, red, Yes

Or a collection of small farm animals + farm animal familiars alongside it
If we get farm apparel

AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
[quote name="SpookyPuptarts" date="2021-08-03 10:53:54" ] If we get farm apparel Part of the set should be a chicken companion. An orpington Many colors of chicken.. White, Buff, Splash, black, red, Yes Or a collection of small farm animals + farm animal familiars alongside it [/quote] As much as I'd love this, I don't really think that it's necessary to clutter the farmer set. For example, I love baskets and I would love basket apparel with produce BUT I think those could go much better on their own so they can make many different produce types. If they can shove them into the farmer set, I wouldn't mind. HOWEVER, the chickens could 100% go well as their own set. Just a whole set of chickens, I would kill for those.
SpookyPuptarts wrote on 2021-08-03 10:53:54:
If we get farm apparel

As much as I'd love this, I don't really think that it's necessary to clutter the farmer set. For example, I love baskets and I would love basket apparel with produce BUT I think those could go much better on their own so they can make many different produce types. If they can shove them into the farmer set, I wouldn't mind. HOWEVER, the chickens could 100% go well as their own set. Just a whole set of chickens, I would kill for those.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="TenderVulture" date="2021-08-02 04:25:42" ] [quote name="Kaixin" date="2021-07-22 20:06:46" ] I'm back again on my quest to get more Asian-themed apparel on FR :sparkles: I did some looking-up on clothing from the Philippines, which was fun for me cause that's where my father was born, so I learned more about his birthplace (^^) I found two types of clothing that could become FR apparel. ----- The first is the barong tagalog. It's a long-sleeved shirt worn untucked over an undershirt and with (belted) trousers, so the apparel set would include the barong tagalog, an undershirt, trousers, and a belt. (snipped for space) ----- The second is the baro't saya. The baro't saya traditionally consists of a blouse, a long skirt, a kerchief, and a short rectangular cloth worn over the skirt, so that's what the apparel set would include. (snipped for space) [/quote] Oh, I love these! [/quote] I'm glad! There were some neat styles and colors I came across while doing my looking-up; it'd be really neat if they got incorporated into FR one day (0o0) ----- Resuming my quest! With the NotN apparel likely going to focus more on accessory apparel (e.g., crystal balls, enchanted scrolls, haunted daggers, things to attach to the sides of your dragon, and other accessory type items that don't necessitate a large set according to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3042688/58#post_48534491]Undel[/url]), I have some suggestions for *drum roll* yokai-themed accessories. [LIST] [*] [b]Yokai Masks[/b] - I mentioned in my first post kitsune and oni masks, and I'm gonna bring them up again cause they'd fit in with the theme of NotN. [*] [b]Haunted [url=https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0478/9073/products/Naginata02_1200x1200.jpg?v=1568714165]Naginatas[/url][/b] - A naginata is a type of Japanese weapon. These naginata carry the spirit of their previous owner, which manifests as flames around the blade. The fire could come in a variety of colors :eyes: [LIST] [*] Katanas could work, too, but since we already have some available as apparel I went with another weapon. [/LIST] [*] [b]Yokai Companions[/b] - Ya'll know the little animal companion apparel, right? The snakes, the dogs, the cats, etc. Well, same concept but with yokai, like the kitsune, tanuki, and nekomata. [*] [b]Kimonos[/b] - I also mentioned this suggestion in my first post. Maybe for NotN they could release kimonos with [i]tight[/i] spooky patterns on them? [/LIST]
TenderVulture wrote on 2021-08-02 04:25:42:
Kaixin wrote on 2021-07-22 20:06:46:
I'm back again on my quest to get more Asian-themed apparel on FR :sparkles:

I did some looking-up on clothing from the Philippines, which was fun for me cause that's where my father was born, so I learned more about his birthplace (^^) I found two types of clothing that could become FR apparel.
The first is the barong tagalog. It's a long-sleeved shirt worn untucked over an undershirt and with (belted) trousers, so the apparel set would include the barong tagalog, an undershirt, trousers, and a belt.
(snipped for space)
The second is the baro't saya. The baro't saya traditionally consists of a blouse, a long skirt, a kerchief, and a short rectangular cloth worn over the skirt, so that's what the apparel set would include.
(snipped for space)
Oh, I love these!
I'm glad! There were some neat styles and colors I came across while doing my looking-up; it'd be really neat if they got incorporated into FR one day (0o0)
Resuming my quest! With the NotN apparel likely going to focus more on accessory apparel (e.g., crystal balls, enchanted scrolls, haunted daggers, things to attach to the sides of your dragon, and other accessory type items that don't necessitate a large set according to Undel), I have some suggestions for *drum roll* yokai-themed accessories.
  • Yokai Masks - I mentioned in my first post kitsune and oni masks, and I'm gonna bring them up again cause they'd fit in with the theme of NotN.
  • Haunted Naginatas - A naginata is a type of Japanese weapon. These naginata carry the spirit of their previous owner, which manifests as flames around the blade. The fire could come in a variety of colors :eyes:
    • Katanas could work, too, but since we already have some available as apparel I went with another weapon.
  • Yokai Companions - Ya'll know the little animal companion apparel, right? The snakes, the dogs, the cats, etc. Well, same concept but with yokai, like the kitsune, tanuki, and nekomata.
  • Kimonos - I also mentioned this suggestion in my first post. Maybe for NotN they could release kimonos with tight spooky patterns on them?
CxEBf1c.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore

Chef based clothing!

Like I would love a chef hat!
Or other cooking stuff like hanging ladles and spoons like the dried tea
Or a spatula they could hold
Or a more traditional cooking apron compared to the frilly aprons we do have, maybe with some food markings on it?

Chef based clothing!

Like I would love a chef hat!
Or other cooking stuff like hanging ladles and spoons like the dried tea
Or a spatula they could hold
Or a more traditional cooking apron compared to the frilly aprons we do have, maybe with some food markings on it?
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
1 2 ... 593 594 595 596 597 ... 708 709