Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 576 577 578 579 580 ... 708 709
cat ears.. we gotta have our catdragons
cat ears.. we gotta have our catdragons
30-50 feral bogs
Staff, do you understand how big of a loss it is that you haven't given us any set in the past 8 years that has hoop earrings? Why do you think so many popular skins have those :^)

Fiona has them and people actually flipped when she was introduced because we want such wonderful earrings, horn jewellery, bracelets, tail jewellery, sashes and mantles.

Oh nose rings and lip piercings as well, but primarily hoop earrings. Blease.
Staff, do you understand how big of a loss it is that you haven't given us any set in the past 8 years that has hoop earrings? Why do you think so many popular skins have those :^)

Fiona has them and people actually flipped when she was introduced because we want such wonderful earrings, horn jewellery, bracelets, tail jewellery, sashes and mantles.

Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Deity paper masks. The base for paper masks is there, and staff has done other paper masks. It can't be to had to modify the current art. Maybe this would be a festival item.
Deity paper masks. The base for paper masks is there, and staff has done other paper masks. It can't be to had to modify the current art. Maybe this would be a festival item.
Y02PS6v.png
[quote name="Kaohgumy" date="2021-04-17 11:28:04" ] Small suggestion but... I really would like to have schoolbag... I know we already have, bags, pouch, suitcase but all they are one the hips... but in the back with strap something like that [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/682021596122316857/833045703257358346/unknown.png[/img] it's could be very cute [/quote] Backpack for his applesauce!! heck yeah pls give backpacks
Kaohgumy wrote on 2021-04-17 11:28:04:
Small suggestion but... I really would like to have schoolbag...
I know we already have, bags, pouch, suitcase but all they are one the hips... but in the back with strap

something like that
unknown.png

it's could be very cute
Backpack for his applesauce!!

heck yeah pls give backpacks
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
There are so many trinket items that needs to become apparel! Please staff, make it happen! [center][item=Harpy Masque] [item=Carved Harpy Mask] [item=Sharpened Scythe] [item= Ceremonial Scythe] [item=Glass Knife] [item=Stone Knife] [item=Ancient Knife] [item=Sharpened Serthis Lance] [item=Sharpened Serthis Spear] [item=Behemoth Lance] [item=Shark Tooth Spear] [item=Rusted Crown] [item=Forgotten Crown] [item=Prairie Polearm] [item=Avian Gemstaff] [item=Masked Gryphon Staff] [item=Obsidian Gryphon Staff] [item=Fennec Mask] [item=Charcoal Kitsune Mask][/center]
There are so many trinket items that needs to become apparel! Please staff, make it happen!
Harpy Masque Carved Harpy Mask
Sharpened Scythe Ceremonial Scythe
Glass Knife Stone Knife Ancient Knife
Sharpened Serthis Lance Sharpened Serthis Spear
Behemoth Lance Shark Tooth Spear
Rusted Crown Forgotten Crown
Prairie Polearm Avian Gemstaff
Masked Gryphon Staff Obsidian Gryphon Staff
Fennec Mask Charcoal Kitsune Mask
[quote name="Natron" date="2021-04-27 09:48:47" ] Staff, do you understand how big of a loss it is that you haven't given us any set in the past 8 years that has hoop earrings? Why do you think so many popular skins have those :^) Fiona has them and people actually flipped when she was introduced because we want such wonderful earrings, horn jewellery, bracelets, tail jewellery, sashes and mantles. Oh nose rings and lip piercings as well, but primarily hoop earrings. Blease. [/quote] Yes
Natron wrote on 2021-04-27 09:48:47:

Yes
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
the thin bows from the old poll [img]https://i.imgur.com/MkcGrNk.png[/img] i like the bows items we have but we could have, more m o r e
the thin bows from the old poll
MkcGrNk.png
i like the bows items we have but
we could have, more m o r e
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
[quote name="IllusiveFox" date="2021-04-28 13:46:37" ] There are so many trinket items that needs to become apparel! Please staff, make it happen! [center][item=Harpy Masque] [item=Carved Harpy Mask] [item=Sharpened Scythe] [item= Ceremonial Scythe] [item=Glass Knife] [item=Stone Knife] [item=Ancient Knife] [item=Sharpened Serthis Lance] [item=Sharpened Serthis Spear] [item=Behemoth Lance] [item=Shark Tooth Spear] [item=Rusted Crown] [item=Forgotten Crown] [item=Prairie Polearm] [item=Avian Gemstaff] [item=Masked Gryphon Staff] [item=Obsidian Gryphon Staff] [item=Fennec Mask] [item=Charcoal Kitsune Mask][/center] [/quote] [color=#009E9B]I was just thinking about this the other day as well; it could even be part of the Swapp stand, where you trade in a certain number of these items for a "dragon-sized" apparel version, or even a separate Beastclan-specific trade shop.
IllusiveFox wrote on 2021-04-28 13:46:37:
There are so many trinket items that needs to become apparel! Please staff, make it happen!
Harpy Masque Carved Harpy Mask
Sharpened Scythe Ceremonial Scythe
Glass Knife Stone Knife Ancient Knife
Sharpened Serthis Lance Sharpened Serthis Spear
Behemoth Lance Shark Tooth Spear
Rusted Crown Forgotten Crown
Prairie Polearm Avian Gemstaff
Masked Gryphon Staff Obsidian Gryphon Staff
Fennec Mask Charcoal Kitsune Mask
I was just thinking about this the other day as well; it could even be part of the Swapp stand, where you trade in a certain number of these items for a "dragon-sized" apparel version, or even a separate Beastclan-specific trade shop.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
[quote name="Kapow" date="2021-04-28 19:28:57" ] the thin bows from the old poll [img]https://i.imgur.com/MkcGrNk.png[/img] i like the bows items we have but we could have, more m o r e [/quote] I'd love to have the small bow with thin strings as a new set, too. Back when they made the poll I voted for the big bow because it matched better with the old art but I'd also love to have the small bow as its own set somewhere down the line. They would be great for ballerina dragons!
Kapow wrote on 2021-04-28 19:28:57:
the thin bows from the old poll
MkcGrNk.png
i like the bows items we have but
we could have, more m o r e
I'd love to have the small bow with thin strings as a new set, too. Back when they made the poll I voted for the big bow because it matched better with the old art but I'd also love to have the small bow as its own set somewhere down the line. They would be great for ballerina dragons!
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
Viking sets.

I need a northern lights colored Viking set to sell my dragons souls for. I definitely need the round shields, furry coats, armor, axes, swords, furry boots, gloves, warm pants, and some wing armor with fur to keep warm.

I need it so much..

Viking sets.

I need a northern lights colored Viking set to sell my dragons souls for. I definitely need the round shields, furry coats, armor, axes, swords, furry boots, gloves, warm pants, and some wing armor with fur to keep warm.

I need it so much..

4xTBSTZ.png
1 2 ... 576 577 578 579 580 ... 708 709