Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 551 552 553 554 555 ... 708 709
@laluzi yeah!!! You're totally correct, many people just ignore some aspects of the lore, I am guilty of that myself hjhdk, so yeah you can do whatever you want with it although I'm just pointing out that that sort of thing most likely wouldn't be an installation to site lore because of the precedent the Staff put in their lore.

I mean, the site lore also says that Snappers don't have thumbs on their hands and am I really gonna tolerate that? AHAHAHA
@laluzi yeah!!! You're totally correct, many people just ignore some aspects of the lore, I am guilty of that myself hjhdk, so yeah you can do whatever you want with it although I'm just pointing out that that sort of thing most likely wouldn't be an installation to site lore because of the precedent the Staff put in their lore.

I mean, the site lore also says that Snappers don't have thumbs on their hands and am I really gonna tolerate that? AHAHAHA
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
bells!!
bells!!
tumblr_inline_p7hx4ahnc61sna6h0_100.png He/Him
+3 FR Time
Skin Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist
i would love some sort of falconer apparel :O
- could feature birds like falcons, sparrowhawks/kestrels, owls, crows/ravens, maybe fun ones like webwings or firebirds >:)
- a glove of course!
- could probably do something really fun with a lure on the various poses!
- a bag or vest, maybe with feathered accents, bird designs, or even visible bird treats lol,, could always use more bags tho
- we could also always use more plumed hats, i love dragon hats
- could feature birds like falcons, sparrowhawks/kestrels, owls, crows/ravens, maybe fun ones like webwings or firebirds >:)
- a glove of course!
- a bag or vest, maybe with feathered accents, bird designs, or even visible bird treats lol,, could always use more bags tho
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
[quote name="5inthemorning" date="2020-12-10 05:19:50" ] i would love some sort of falconer apparel :O - could feature birds like falcons, sparrowhawks/kestrels, owls, crows/ravens, maybe fun ones like webwings or firebirds >:) - a glove of course! - could probably do something really fun with a lure on the various poses! - a bag or vest, maybe with feathered accents, bird designs, or even visible bird treats lol,, could always use more bags tho - we could also always use more plumed hats, i love dragon hats [/quote] I stRONGLY support this, this is such a wonderful idea. It's a bit highly specific which is most likely why the Staff would have to come up with something more conventional BUT if this was purely a mini set that would be fantastic. I would love a peregrine falcon, golden eagle, Bonelli's eagle, red-tailed hawk and a harpy eagle
5inthemorning wrote on 2020-12-10 05:19:50:
- a glove of course!

I stRONGLY support this, this is such a wonderful idea. It's a bit highly specific which is most likely why the Staff would have to come up with something more conventional BUT if this was purely a mini set that would be fantastic.

I would love a peregrine falcon, golden eagle, Bonelli's eagle, red-tailed hawk and a harpy eagle
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I think it would be nice to have more types of flowers and plants dragons can hold in their mouths. We have a decent amount, but I just think they're fun!
I think it would be nice to have more types of flowers and plants dragons can hold in their mouths. We have a decent amount, but I just think they're fun!
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
more detailed, beautiful, bohemian apparel like the Sage sets pls
more detailed, beautiful, bohemian apparel like the Sage sets pls
2.gif
Polearms...spears, poleaxes, halberds and so forth.

More rats and mice! Maybe even lil salamanders.
Polearms...spears, poleaxes, halberds and so forth.

More rats and mice! Maybe even lil salamanders.
Not sure if anybody already mentioned it, but what about Medusa hair/mane with different colour/species variations? That would be super cool :>
Not sure if anybody already mentioned it, but what about Medusa hair/mane with different colour/species variations? That would be super cool :>
or7Yz8j.pngtyEuRXe.png
zl1ZGZ2.pngVs2WmBF.pngBS4vqBB.pngBt9KLea.png
oaolHwW.png
  • More instruments/recolors of instruments.

Id really love a silver cornet, as well as an expanded catalouge. Itd be cool to have musical accessories too, so like, maybe a microphone, megaphone, string family bow, headphones, sheet music stand, guitar/instrument case, or speakers, or an effect item like the halos that emphasizes loud noises.

Id really love a violin or electric violin, a dragon sized bass would be incredible for imperials, a kazoo, an accordian would be fun, there are a lot to work with, and recolors for these would be incredible.

I used to play the violin and while the deep rich polished red wood color of the one I've got is gorgeous and likely one of the most common, white violins with the black accents are stunning as well. There can be a ton of variation with instruments and its a shame our dragons are limited to one brass, two harps (counting boneyard) a panpipe, and a lute.

Or even dragon interpretations of these accessories and instruments could be another variation! How would dragon claws change the design of a cello or a clarinet?
    Different instruments constructed specifically from each flight would be really cool for festival goodies too since the designs could get really wild utilizing the elements as a part of them!

TL;DR more instruments and musical accessories please!
  • More instruments/recolors of instruments.

Id really love a silver cornet, as well as an expanded catalouge. Itd be cool to have musical accessories too, so like, maybe a microphone, megaphone, string family bow, headphones, sheet music stand, guitar/instrument case, or speakers, or an effect item like the halos that emphasizes loud noises.

Id really love a violin or electric violin, a dragon sized bass would be incredible for imperials, a kazoo, an accordian would be fun, there are a lot to work with, and recolors for these would be incredible.

I used to play the violin and while the deep rich polished red wood color of the one I've got is gorgeous and likely one of the most common, white violins with the black accents are stunning as well. There can be a ton of variation with instruments and its a shame our dragons are limited to one brass, two harps (counting boneyard) a panpipe, and a lute.

Or even dragon interpretations of these accessories and instruments could be another variation! How would dragon claws change the design of a cello or a clarinet?
    Different instruments constructed specifically from each flight would be really cool for festival goodies too since the designs could get really wild utilizing the elements as a part of them!

TL;DR more instruments and musical accessories please!
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
i know this has been requested before, but i would really see additional clawtip apparel getting a lot of usage

what could be used are the other colors of the transmutation apparel & mats: copper, black (darksteel), gold, silver, and white. i think pink (pearly) should be included as well as white, but i have no idea how that would go lol. it would be neat if they were slightly bigger than the dragon's natural claws to emphasize the metallic sheen, could call them "clawcaps!"
i know this has been requested before, but i would really see additional clawtip apparel getting a lot of usage

what could be used are the other colors of the transmutation apparel & mats: copper, black (darksteel), gold, silver, and white. i think pink (pearly) should be included as well as white, but i have no idea how that would go lol. it would be neat if they were slightly bigger than the dragon's natural claws to emphasize the metallic sheen, could call them "clawcaps!"
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º