Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 550 551 552 553 554 ... 708 709
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-07-14 23:17:25" ] It's been some time since the last time I posted a more extensive list of things I'd like to see added so here we go: [b]gardening equipment and gardener/farmer clothes[/b] - baskets with fruit and vegetables, terracotta pottery, a hoe, simple sandals, straw hat, simple head wrap, hempen patterned robes and sashes [img]https://i.imgur.com/LLPUVLO.png[/img] [b]Ancient Greek set[/b] - a set of a himation, sandals, bracelet, headband, grape wing drapes [b]Egyptian set expansion[/b] - would love to see that revamped and expanded, it can have so much more than what we have now; pretty royal kilts, fancy patterned banners with nature motifs, amulets, staffs [b]winegrower set[/b] - just a small set with some grapes, crate with wine bottles or amphoras, and a basket with grapes [/quote] I just want to second these ones in particular. I have a project going where I am creating different greek gods and if we had some of these apparel it would be really awesome.
Natron wrote on 2020-07-14 23:17:25:
It's been some time since the last time I posted a more extensive list of things I'd like to see added so here we go:

gardening equipment and gardener/farmer clothes - baskets with fruit and vegetables, terracotta pottery, a hoe, simple sandals, straw hat, simple head wrap, hempen patterned robes and sashes

LLPUVLO.png

Ancient Greek set - a set of a himation, sandals, bracelet, headband, grape wing drapes

Egyptian set expansion - would love to see that revamped and expanded, it can have so much more than what we have now; pretty royal kilts, fancy patterned banners with nature motifs, amulets, staffs

winegrower set - just a small set with some grapes, crate with wine bottles or amphoras, and a basket with grapes

I just want to second these ones in particular. I have a project going where I am creating different greek gods and if we had some of these apparel it would be really awesome.
nc2b4dJ.gif
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-11-23 21:01:15" ] I have a burning desire for some lip piercings and nose rings. Blease [/quote] Me too! Oh my god! And some more ear piercings, like little studs or gauges even!! And also tbh tail piercings would be sick as well ;w;
Natron wrote on 2020-11-23 21:01:15:
I have a burning desire for some lip piercings and nose rings. Blease
Me too! Oh my god! And some more ear piercings, like little studs or gauges even!! And also tbh tail piercings would be sick as well ;w;
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
God YES PLZ FOR FARMER APPAREL
God YES PLZ FOR FARMER APPAREL
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png

Perhaps too specific: otherworldly pink crystalline armor! Crystal armor/weapons in general would be cool.

Perhaps too specific: otherworldly pink crystalline armor! Crystal armor/weapons in general would be cool.
MmSftql.png
More silks - a deep purple, copper, a copper blend - teal to copper, a forest green, a black lace - gothic lace like a black lace parasol. I dream of these.....
More silks - a deep purple, copper, a copper blend - teal to copper, a forest green, a black lace - gothic lace like a black lace parasol. I dream of these.....
mM2VM9X.png
I'm cleaning out my hoard and I noticed all of those wraps and- I do have a feeling you will be updating the art for the wraps and I would love to see them being redrawn to look a bit larger and more like linen cloths. Something of this sort, like the accents listed below. I think they should have a bit more coverage! Also, I think it would be really nice if some got pretty patterns to them, and I'd love to see a dusty white one like mummification wraps. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=14&gender=1&skin=33627&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=9&gender=1&skin=33284&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=14&gender=1&skin=23074&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] However, it is very important that the current colours remain the same, it's just that you can add a whole bunch of new ones
I'm cleaning out my hoard and I noticed all of those wraps and-

I do have a feeling you will be updating the art for the wraps and I would love to see them being redrawn to look a bit larger and more like linen cloths. Something of this sort, like the accents listed below. I think they should have a bit more coverage! Also, I think it would be really nice if some got pretty patterns to them, and I'd love to see a dusty white one like mummification wraps.

dummy?breed=14&gender=1&skin=33627&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
dummy?breed=9&gender=1&skin=33284&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
dummy?breed=14&gender=1&skin=23074&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

However, it is very important that the current colours remain the same, it's just that you can add a whole bunch of new ones
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I would love if the joxar recolor of the Frigid Fugitive Shackles could lose the ice entirely (there are so many prisoner dragons that don't want the ice stuff, and it makes it a shame that ice has cornered the market so thoroughly on this aesthetic), but if that isn't possible, what about a version where the ice is black? Like creeping shade-taint, and the dragon has been imprisoned (or escaped from prison) because of its shade corruption.
I would love if the joxar recolor of the Frigid Fugitive Shackles could lose the ice entirely (there are so many prisoner dragons that don't want the ice stuff, and it makes it a shame that ice has cornered the market so thoroughly on this aesthetic), but if that isn't possible, what about a version where the ice is black? Like creeping shade-taint, and the dragon has been imprisoned (or escaped from prison) because of its shade corruption.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2020-12-06 09:53:32" ] I would love if the joxar recolor of the Frigid Fugitive Shackles could lose the ice entirely (there are so many prisoner dragons that don't want the ice stuff, and it makes it a shame that ice has cornered the market so thoroughly on this aesthetic), but if that isn't possible, what about a version where the ice is black? Like creeping shade-taint, and the dragon has been imprisoned (or escaped from prison) because of its shade corruption. [/quote] That or just black like basalt and hardened lava! I remember how the Staff talked about how a dragon cannot live in symbiosis with the Shade or be partially corrupted because the Shade is the "opposite" of life on that planet which means it literally eats away organic matter, but there might be some in-depth update on that. Anyway, please no ice, just regular shackles please! I also made this in the past so, apart from Fire, it could also be Earth or Water-themed [img]https://i.imgur.com/z7KsxlR.png[/img]
Laluzi wrote on 2020-12-06 09:53:32:

That or just black like basalt and hardened lava! I remember how the Staff talked about how a dragon cannot live in symbiosis with the Shade or be partially corrupted because the Shade is the "opposite" of life on that planet which means it literally eats away organic matter, but there might be some in-depth update on that. Anyway, please no ice, just regular shackles please!

I also made this in the past so, apart from Fire, it could also be Earth or Water-themed

z7KsxlR.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Oh, I really like both of those! Fire especially, the shackles look either like they're gold-plated and corroded or like parts of them are still glowing hot. And the brass glacierguard is killer. Even the icetrolabe looks like something I could use.

And I didn't know that about the Shade - probably because everyone's lore runs with it as a creeping corruption anyway, oop. But obsidian/basalt works just fine for the same appearance. And if it was a neutral color like black or brown, there's a higher chance of it working on more dragons.
Oh, I really like both of those! Fire especially, the shackles look either like they're gold-plated and corroded or like parts of them are still glowing hot. And the brass glacierguard is killer. Even the icetrolabe looks like something I could use.

And I didn't know that about the Shade - probably because everyone's lore runs with it as a creeping corruption anyway, oop. But obsidian/basalt works just fine for the same appearance. And if it was a neutral color like black or brown, there's a higher chance of it working on more dragons.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@laluzi yeah!!! You're totally correct, many people just ignore some aspects of the lore, I am guilty of that myself hjhdk, so yeah you can do whatever you want with it although I'm just pointing out that that sort of thing most likely wouldn't be an installation to site lore because of the precedent the Staff put in their lore.

I mean, the site lore also says that Snappers don't have thumbs on their hands and am I really gonna tolerate that? AHAHAHA
@laluzi yeah!!! You're totally correct, many people just ignore some aspects of the lore, I am guilty of that myself hjhdk, so yeah you can do whatever you want with it although I'm just pointing out that that sort of thing most likely wouldn't be an installation to site lore because of the precedent the Staff put in their lore.

I mean, the site lore also says that Snappers don't have thumbs on their hands and am I really gonna tolerate that? AHAHAHA
1 2 ... 550 551 552 553 554 ... 708 709