Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 541 542 543 544 545 ... 708 709
[quote name="AgCat" date="2020-09-24 21:14:06" ] I'd love some additional Baldwin items, like: - [item=Glowing Blue Clawtips] More glowing clawtips colors like pink, teal, black and white. - [item=Black Protective Eyewear] A few more eyewear colors like red and dark blue. The lenses color could either be contrasting or matching. - [Item=Copper Cuffs of Transmutation] A leg version of the cuffs would be cool. It can be called Legband or something. Maybe a tail decoration as well? A thick band near the base of the tail with the alchemy symbol, connected with a few thin chain loops, for example. Alchemists can be fancy too. :P - [item=Primary Alchemist Tools] I like the tool kit but sometimes it's hard to match them with other apparels so it'd be great to have more color options. [indent]+ Since we have a Primary Alchemist Tools, how about a Secondary one with dark grey bag and purple+magenta+green potions? + Dark red bag with orange potions. (Ignited Alchemist Tools for the name, perhaps?) + Dark blue bag with light blue potions. + Dark green bag with yellow potions. + And a cute one with light pink bag and deep pink potions. (Lovely Alchemist Tools!)[/indent] [/quote] Yes more alchemist tools! We definitely need more colors for all the Baldwin stuff
AgCat wrote on 2020-09-24 21:14:06:
I'd love some additional Baldwin items, like:

- Glowing Blue Clawtips More glowing clawtips colors like pink, teal, black and white.
- Black Protective Eyewear A few more eyewear colors like red and dark blue. The lenses color could either be contrasting or matching.
- Copper Cuffs of Transmutation A leg version of the cuffs would be cool. It can be called Legband or something. Maybe a tail decoration as well? A thick band near the base of the tail with the alchemy symbol, connected with a few thin chain loops, for example. Alchemists can be fancy too. :P
- Primary Alchemist Tools I like the tool kit but sometimes it's hard to match them with other apparels so it'd be great to have more color options.
+ Since we have a Primary Alchemist Tools, how about a Secondary one with dark grey bag and purple+magenta+green potions?
+ Dark red bag with orange potions. (Ignited Alchemist Tools for the name, perhaps?)
+ Dark blue bag with light blue potions.
+ Dark green bag with yellow potions.
+ And a cute one with light pink bag and deep pink potions. (Lovely Alchemist Tools!)
Yes more alchemist tools! We definitely need more colors for all the Baldwin stuff
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
[quote name="HowDoilnternet" date="2020-09-16 14:57:46" ] [quote name="Naramyon" date="2020-09-16 12:55:10" ] Please, I am begging you. I am just a simple wyrm with draconic vices. A pile of treasure/gems for my dragons to stand in. Bulging coin pouch A treasure chest. Whether it's being held or just sitting there. (Doesn't have to be big! Gold is heavy.) We have crowns and capes, armor, suits, and sylvan gowns. Please, let my dragons have hoards and gold! [/quote] I LIKE THIS. Bones too maybe?? [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] [/quote] You see that pile galore has? I’d like that for more dragons please. I need a pile of gold, a pile of gems, a pile of tickets, and a pile of random items so I can match Pinkerton. And piles of other things would be great as well... Seasonal piles Flowers, grass and baskets of flowers for spring, snow and a snow dragon for winter, a pile of autumn leaves and pumpkins or lanterns for fall, buckets of water and picnic blankets and baskets for summer.
HowDoilnternet wrote on 2020-09-16 14:57:46:
Naramyon wrote on 2020-09-16 12:55:10:
Please, I am begging you. I am just a simple wyrm with draconic vices.

A pile of treasure/gems for my dragons to stand in.
Bulging coin pouch
A treasure chest. Whether it's being held or just sitting there. (Doesn't have to be big! Gold is heavy.)

We have crowns and capes, armor, suits, and sylvan gowns. Please, let my dragons have hoards and gold!

I LIKE THIS. Bones too maybe??

You see that pile galore has? I’d like that for more dragons please.

I need a pile of gold, a pile of gems, a pile of tickets, and a pile of random items so I can match Pinkerton. And piles of other things would be great as well...

Seasonal piles
Flowers, grass and baskets of flowers for spring, snow and a snow dragon for winter, a pile of autumn leaves and pumpkins or lanterns for fall, buckets of water and picnic blankets and baskets for summer.
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
[quote name="Naramyon" date="2020-09-16 12:55:10" ] Please, I am begging you. I am just a simple wyrm with draconic vices. A pile of treasure/gems for my dragons to stand in. Bulging coin pouch A treasure chest. Whether it's being held or just sitting there. (Doesn't have to be big! Gold is heavy.) We have crowns and capes, armor, suits, and sylvan gowns. Please, let my dragons have hoards and gold! [/quote] oh i kinda like the thought of this for the elemental celebrations... like chests/piles of the currency or something related to the celebration element
Naramyon wrote on 2020-09-16 12:55:10:
Please, I am begging you. I am just a simple wyrm with draconic vices.

A pile of treasure/gems for my dragons to stand in.
Bulging coin pouch
A treasure chest. Whether it's being held or just sitting there. (Doesn't have to be big! Gold is heavy.)

We have crowns and capes, armor, suits, and sylvan gowns. Please, let my dragons have hoards and gold!

oh i kinda like the thought of this for the elemental celebrations... like chests/piles of the currency or something related to the celebration element
pings r always ok :)

forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
A patchwork style apparel set? Like something that looks like handmade clothes that you'd put on a doll or plush toy. Sally's outfit in Nightmare before Christmas and the Misstiched dress from the game Alice Madness Returns come to mind.
A patchwork style apparel set? Like something that looks like handmade clothes that you'd put on a doll or plush toy. Sally's outfit in Nightmare before Christmas and the Misstiched dress from the game Alice Madness Returns come to mind.
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
[font=optima] [item= Tree Warden's Garb][item= Mistlurker's Garb] I know the Mistlurker's Garb is a joxar recolor, but I would LOVE a version with [b][u]autumn colors[/b][/u]! :D Like combine [item= autumn breeze] and [item=Burlap Hood] to create a seasonal apparel item! :’)

Tree Warden's Garb Mistlurker's Garb

I know the Mistlurker's Garb is a joxar recolor, but I would LOVE a version with autumn colors! :D

Like combine Autumn Breeze and Burlap Hood to create a seasonal apparel item! :’)
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Something like Spring's Breath or Summer Swelter but with pine needles and feathers. It would have a nice fall/winter feel to it. [quote]A patchwork style apparel set? Like something that looks like handmade clothes that you'd put on a doll or plush toy. Sally's outfit in Nightmare before Christmas and the Misstiched dress from the game Alice Madness Returns come to mind.[/quote] also, support!
Something like Spring's Breath or Summer Swelter but with pine needles and feathers. It would have a nice fall/winter feel to it.
Quote:
also, support!
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
Plushies or toys you can just plop onto your dragons, or a hoard/pile of them

Also birdskull headdresses need some serious re-lining on skydancers, possibly a full overhaul because they do seem clunky on them, but at least a reline or making the outlines not as thick
Plushies or toys you can just plop onto your dragons, or a hoard/pile of them

Also birdskull headdresses need some serious re-lining on skydancers, possibly a full overhaul because they do seem clunky on them, but at least a reline or making the outlines not as thick
EYqX9Ka.png My TH | ChickenSmoothie | Wishlist | Project Journal
Scarred.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-10-02 20:19:20" ] I know that the moment fruit and vegetable baskets get released as apparel, I'll buy 9,482,950,828 of them [/quote] okay but can we, pwease?
Natron wrote on 2020-10-02 20:19:20:
I know that the moment fruit and vegetable baskets get released as apparel, I'll buy 9,482,950,828 of them

okay but can we, pwease?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Would love to see a white with black edged Magister robe set.... Something that might match the Contrast Rogue appeal.
The lack of pure white robes from that set was sad for me. I like snazzy white dressed mages. <3
Would love to see a white with black edged Magister robe set.... Something that might match the Contrast Rogue appeal.
The lack of pure white robes from that set was sad for me. I like snazzy white dressed mages. <3
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifFd5cQVO.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
She/Her pronouns please!
i have the weirdest hankering to see like a basket of yarnballs? with knitting needles stuck out of one. i did 3 rq mockups [img]https://i.gyazo.com/ec8a6981bc5e3e6ce39014af75ff3d50.png[/img][img]https://i.gyazo.com/45b12e8ca6ccc204d6e99064a939ca53.png[/img][img]https://i.gyazo.com/ac021d5b4bbf1dd538f5fd3836607c3e.png[/img] or like... knitting/tailoring/general profession- themed stuff in general really.
i have the weirdest hankering to see like

a basket of yarnballs?

with knitting needles stuck out of one.

i did 3 rq mockups

ec8a6981bc5e3e6ce39014af75ff3d50.png45b12e8ca6ccc204d6e99064a939ca53.pngac021d5b4bbf1dd538f5fd3836607c3e.png

or like... knitting/tailoring/general profession- themed stuff in general really.
1 2 ... 541 542 543 544 545 ... 708 709