Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 540 541 542 543 544 ... 708 709
what if there was an eye apparel that made the dragon look like it was in a different flight- that way people could keep a dragon they really like and fitted their purposes really well, but they needed the dragons eyes to be a different colour, they could use that ! there could be one for each flight, maybe it could just be a common eye type or something, but... maybe it would only include natural eye types?
a simpler version would be an element potion, called things like a magical ember or a vial of magic. I think these would be cool because it might make it a lot easier for people to decide on buying the other vials. also, theres an item to change the eye type, why not to change element?

sorry if this is hard to read...
what if there was an eye apparel that made the dragon look like it was in a different flight- that way people could keep a dragon they really like and fitted their purposes really well, but they needed the dragons eyes to be a different colour, they could use that ! there could be one for each flight, maybe it could just be a common eye type or something, but... maybe it would only include natural eye types?
a simpler version would be an element potion, called things like a magical ember or a vial of magic. I think these would be cool because it might make it a lot easier for people to decide on buying the other vials. also, theres an item to change the eye type, why not to change element?

sorry if this is hard to read...
she/her/feather
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33447.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/13422.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/13423.png[/img][/center] *slams fist on table* loincloths like the ones these Harpy boys are wearing.
33447.png13422.png13423.png

*slams fist on table* loincloths like the ones these Harpy boys are wearing.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'd love some additional Baldwin items, like: - [item=Glowing Blue Clawtips] More glowing clawtips colors like pink, teal, black and white. - [item=Black Protective Eyewear] A few more eyewear colors like red and dark blue. The lenses color could either be contrasting or matching. - [Item=Copper Cuffs of Transmutation] A leg version of the cuffs would be cool. It can be called Legband or something. Maybe a tail decoration as well? A thick band near the base of the tail with the alchemy symbol, connected with a few thin chain loops, for example. Alchemists can be fancy too. :P - [item=Primary Alchemist Tools] I like the tool kit but sometimes it's hard to match them with other apparels so it'd be great to have more color options. [indent]+ Since we have a Primary Alchemist Tools, how about a Secondary one with dark grey bag and purple+magenta+green potions? + Dark red bag with orange potions. (Ignited Alchemist Tools for the name, perhaps?) + Dark blue bag with light blue potions. + Dark green bag with yellow potions. + And a cute one with light pink bag and deep pink potions. (Lovely Alchemist Tools!)[/indent]
I'd love some additional Baldwin items, like:

- Glowing Blue Clawtips More glowing clawtips colors like pink, teal, black and white.
- Black Protective Eyewear A few more eyewear colors like red and dark blue. The lenses color could either be contrasting or matching.
- Copper Cuffs of Transmutation A leg version of the cuffs would be cool. It can be called Legband or something. Maybe a tail decoration as well? A thick band near the base of the tail with the alchemy symbol, connected with a few thin chain loops, for example. Alchemists can be fancy too. :P
- Primary Alchemist Tools I like the tool kit but sometimes it's hard to match them with other apparels so it'd be great to have more color options.
+ Since we have a Primary Alchemist Tools, how about a Secondary one with dark grey bag and purple+magenta+green potions?
+ Dark red bag with orange potions. (Ignited Alchemist Tools for the name, perhaps?)
+ Dark blue bag with light blue potions.
+ Dark green bag with yellow potions.
+ And a cute one with light pink bag and deep pink potions. (Lovely Alchemist Tools!)
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
Some raincoat/poncho apparel? Please?
Some raincoat/poncho apparel? Please?
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
I would love it if shield type apparel made, maybe a small one to suit all the species. We have sword type apparel that suits different dragons, so maybe a shield type apparel with similar themes/colours, etc.
I would love it if shield type apparel made, maybe a small one to suit all the species. We have sword type apparel that suits different dragons, so maybe a shield type apparel with similar themes/colours, etc.
[quote name="razrroth" date="2020-08-31 07:34:52" ] [center]Even fancier hats than the ovalcrown please. More ribbons. More flowers. More OOMPH. Gotta get fancy up in here. Even some from other parts of the world would be well appreciated and loved too! I don't even have that many frilly dragons but I know that the couple of hats we do have are not nearly fancy enough for some lads and lasses. [img]https://i.imgur.com/czaAdBS.png[/img][/center] [/quote] h a t s . i desperately need more because none of the current hats fit my dragons
razrroth wrote on 2020-08-31 07:34:52:
Even fancier hats than the ovalcrown please. More ribbons. More flowers. More OOMPH. Gotta get fancy up in here. Even some from other parts of the world would be well appreciated and loved too! I don't even have that many frilly dragons but I know that the couple of hats we do have are not nearly fancy enough for some lads and lasses.
czaAdBS.png

h a t s . i desperately need more because none of the current hats fit my dragons
[quote name="razrroth" date="2020-08-31 07:34:52" ] [center]Even fancier hats than the ovalcrown please. More ribbons. More flowers. More OOMPH. Gotta get fancy up in here. Even some from other parts of the world would be well appreciated and loved too! I don't even have that many frilly dragons but I know that the couple of hats we do have are not nearly fancy enough for some lads and lasses. [img]https://i.imgur.com/czaAdBS.png[/img][/center] [/quote] my complete support
razrroth wrote on 2020-08-31 07:34:52:
Even fancier hats than the ovalcrown please. More ribbons. More flowers. More OOMPH. Gotta get fancy up in here. Even some from other parts of the world would be well appreciated and loved too! I don't even have that many frilly dragons but I know that the couple of hats we do have are not nearly fancy enough for some lads and lasses.
czaAdBS.png
my complete support

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
An extension to the mantles set, perhaps with wing drapes,a sash and a tasset style piece?
An extension to the mantles set, perhaps with wing drapes,a sash and a tasset style piece?
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
Maybe like Ancient breed only apparel? I don't have my drawing stuff with me right now or I would draw it but apparel for only that breed like how the genes are? Armor is one example I could think of and it would be specific to the breed like Banescales have a set a Gaolers have one? Idk if someone has already asked this or if it's not allowed to be asked so tell me if someone has or I can't
Maybe like Ancient breed only apparel? I don't have my drawing stuff with me right now or I would draw it but apparel for only that breed like how the genes are? Armor is one example I could think of and it would be specific to the breed like Banescales have a set a Gaolers have one? Idk if someone has already asked this or if it's not allowed to be asked so tell me if someone has or I can't
uwu
I would love more flowerfall color varieties! There's no green at all and that would look so lovely on nature themed dragons <3
I would love more flowerfall color varieties! There's no green at all and that would look so lovely on nature themed dragons <3
1 2 ... 540 541 542 543 544 ... 708 709