Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 504 505 506 507 508 ... 708 709
[quote name="@LoveandBonestm" date="2020-02-29 15:41:06" ] I'd love to see kilts on these dragons. I drew a dinosaur in a kilt blowin a bagpipe, I need to redo it as one of these dragons to show what I mean, but kilts would be amazing!! [/quote] I'm sure you know that we already have [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/items/apparel?page=1&name=kilt&description=&itemid=&display_type=&treasure_min=&treasure_max=&gem_min=&gem_max=&rarity=&color=&apparel_slot=&hoard_vault=&sort=name_asc&submit=Apply]some kilts[/url] but I can NEVER have enough of them. I want some royal ones that Egyptians used to wear so...YEAH, big support.
@LoveandBonestm wrote on 2020-02-29 15:41:06:
I'd love to see kilts on these dragons. I drew a dinosaur in a kilt blowin a bagpipe, I need to redo it as one of these dragons to show what I mean, but kilts would be amazing!!

I'm sure you know that we already have some kilts but I can NEVER have enough of them. I want some royal ones that Egyptians used to wear so...YEAH, big support.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
chains,,, please,,, some that arent covered in ice or red glass that 'isnt blood'
chains,,, please,,, some that arent covered in ice or red glass that 'isnt blood'
ttGfSL1.png
Some eyepatches that [i]aren’t[/i] limited-edition Gem MP items that are only available around Talk Like A Pirate Day would be wonderful. I need a black eyepatch for one of my dragons’ outfits, but the only eyepatches on the site are currently retired, and the black one is selling for a very expensive price on the AH. ;; [quote name="banii" date="2020-03-01 02:03:20" ] chains,,, please,,, some that arent covered in ice or red glass that 'isnt blood' [/quote] Please! I have a punk dragon who would really appreciate some decorative wing chains.
Some eyepatches that aren’t limited-edition Gem MP items that are only available around Talk Like A Pirate Day would be wonderful. I need a black eyepatch for one of my dragons’ outfits, but the only eyepatches on the site are currently retired, and the black one is selling for a very expensive price on the AH. ;;
banii wrote on 2020-03-01 02:03:20:

Please! I have a punk dragon who would really appreciate some decorative wing chains.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I skimmed through a search in this thread and it looks like someone did suggest this once before, but it was back in 2016, so I think it's worth re-upping.

I would absolutely love to see an item that gives dragons a Pearlcatcher-style pearl—specifically as an item for dragons who had been breed-changed from Pearlcatchers, but potentially also for thief dragons, or Guardians defending the pearls of lost loved ones, or any other number of lore applications. There could be several different colour variants (black pearls, pink pearls, gold pearls, etc.). For PCs the item could simply overlap their pearls in the dragon art, to give them a pearl of a different colour.
I skimmed through a search in this thread and it looks like someone did suggest this once before, but it was back in 2016, so I think it's worth re-upping.

I would absolutely love to see an item that gives dragons a Pearlcatcher-style pearl—specifically as an item for dragons who had been breed-changed from Pearlcatchers, but potentially also for thief dragons, or Guardians defending the pearls of lost loved ones, or any other number of lore applications. There could be several different colour variants (black pearls, pink pearls, gold pearls, etc.). For PCs the item could simply overlap their pearls in the dragon art, to give them a pearl of a different colour.
x3COsx9.png
To my knowlege there aren't any St. Patrick's day esque items release in march, same with easter, so maybe its a religious thing and fr wants to stay more neutral on such things, i can understand that. Still i think it could be fun if there was a week or day or weekend in spring that was considered luckier than the rest of the year and we got items related to the four leaf clover, and other symbols that are considered lucky from other cultures like the right side up horseshoe, or the foo dog, all with a Sorienth twist.
To my knowlege there aren't any St. Patrick's day esque items release in march, same with easter, so maybe its a religious thing and fr wants to stay more neutral on such things, i can understand that. Still i think it could be fun if there was a week or day or weekend in spring that was considered luckier than the rest of the year and we got items related to the four leaf clover, and other symbols that are considered lucky from other cultures like the right side up horseshoe, or the foo dog, all with a Sorienth twist.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-02-29 15:44:43" ] [quote name="@LoveandBonestm" date="2020-02-29 15:41:06" ] I'd love to see kilts on these dragons. I drew a dinosaur in a kilt blowin a bagpipe, I need to redo it as one of these dragons to show what I mean, but kilts would be amazing!! [/quote] I'm sure you know that we already have [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/items/apparel?page=1&name=kilt&description=&itemid=&display_type=&treasure_min=&treasure_max=&gem_min=&gem_max=&rarity=&color=&apparel_slot=&hoard_vault=&sort=name_asc&submit=Apply]some kilts[/url] but I can NEVER have enough of them. I want some royal ones that Egyptians used to wear so...YEAH, big support. [/quote] I actually had no idea, I just started back on here a few days ago. But I would love to see more variety in kilts and Egyptian clothing.
Natron wrote on 2020-02-29 15:44:43:
@LoveandBonestm wrote on 2020-02-29 15:41:06:
I'd love to see kilts on these dragons. I drew a dinosaur in a kilt blowin a bagpipe, I need to redo it as one of these dragons to show what I mean, but kilts would be amazing!!

I'm sure you know that we already have some kilts but I can NEVER have enough of them. I want some royal ones that Egyptians used to wear so...YEAH, big support.

I actually had no idea, I just started back on here a few days ago. But I would love to see more variety in kilts and Egyptian clothing.
Button eyes!
(as in buttons that cover the eyes)
Button eyes!
(as in buttons that cover the eyes)
okay so firstly i'd like to see apparel that is essentially just a clockwork key sticking out of your dragons back.

secondly, i really really really really really really would love to see the thundercrack cogspanner recoloured in mostly silver. it'd be nice if it still had teal-y tones, but i think a soft yellow isn't a bad idea. but i really want to see it in silver.
okay so firstly i'd like to see apparel that is essentially just a clockwork key sticking out of your dragons back.

secondly, i really really really really really really would love to see the thundercrack cogspanner recoloured in mostly silver. it'd be nice if it still had teal-y tones, but i think a soft yellow isn't a bad idea. but i really want to see it in silver.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
i don't know if this has been suggested yet, but just in case it hasn't, i'd LOVE to see ancient apparel, or apparel compatible with moderns and ancients
i don't know if this has been suggested yet, but just in case it hasn't, i'd LOVE to see ancient apparel, or apparel compatible with moderns and ancients
ezgif-6-c97ec3e28f29.gif
We need some more casual apparel like hoodies or hats or something
We need some more casual apparel like hoodies or hats or something
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
1 2 ... 504 505 506 507 508 ... 708 709