Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 492 493 494 495 496 ... 708 709
we need gaoler apparel!!!
our goalers look too plain w/o it.
we need gaoler apparel!!!
our goalers look too plain w/o it.
more glowing clawtip colors like bright pink/white!!!! maybe even claw extensions...
more glowing clawtip colors like bright pink/white!!!! maybe even claw extensions...
2.gif
I think wigs would be super cool and would add another level of customization. A lot of personality can be expressed by a hairstyle so it could be a nice way to bring some life to a dragon. Maybe there could be shaggy, fluffy, silky, short or long wigs, and maybe some more funky styles like mohawks and stuff.
I think wigs would be super cool and would add another level of customization. A lot of personality can be expressed by a hairstyle so it could be a nice way to bring some life to a dragon. Maybe there could be shaggy, fluffy, silky, short or long wigs, and maybe some more funky styles like mohawks and stuff.
I think I've said it like 6 times already but......chicken companions
I think I've said it like 6 times already but......chicken companions
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Maybe I’ve done this before but sparkles? Fairie dust? Pixie Dust? Stardust? moon dust? I can go on

https://imgur.com/a/njzoYfL
Maybe I’ve done this before but sparkles? Fairie dust? Pixie Dust? Stardust? moon dust? I can go on

https://imgur.com/a/njzoYfL
they/it

art | skins | links | about
[quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-11-14 10:28:39" ] [quote name="@Absofacto" date="2019-11-14 08:23:34" ] [u][i][b]we need MORE BUGS[/b][/i][/u] maybe a hive growing off the side of a dragon and wasps swarming, honey on the dragons hands and face plus bees, flies for our stinky plague friends, spiders with webs woven on horns or wings, praying mantis(especially orchid mantids theyre so pretty), lady bugs, jewel beetles, tarantulas, scorpions, ACTUAL FIREFLIES, whatever this thing is; [img]https://www.cambridgebutterfly.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Insect.jpg[/img] [b]Another idea was little aquatic terrariums! [/b] [i](some people might get mad about this one because jars and bowls are bad fish care, they already got mad about the beta familiars for some reason, maybe the description saying the jar on the item is a temporary thing might ween that, OR free floating water with animals swimming in it) [/i] Moss ball bowl, jar of snails, fish jars, axolotl jars, lobster/crab bucket, jellyfish tank, sea butterfly/angel water orb, ANGLER FISH (vvv wink wink nudge nudge vvv) etc. Mock ups (Im not good at fish tanks yet): [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/502016347694301185/644581507499032587/bogsneak_f_dragon.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/502016347694301185/644587302957350923/pearlcatcher_m_dragon.png[/img] [/quote] HGGNGHGN that is so cute!!! As a fairly experienced fish caretaker, I agree that bowls and small tanks are a thing of nightmares but why in the world would people get mad over familiars?? I need to check that myself, I swear some events just shouldn't exist.... But YEAH, this is a cute idea and I love it! I most certainly think we need swarms of insects like locusts, scarabs, flies, fireflies, dragonflies, bees, moths and similar, but these small fish companions would be so cute too! Would you allow me to feature these mockups in the Apparel Congolmeration post? :^) with credit of course, I just really love this! I may have asked you once already because I can see your punk mockup there :eyes: [/quote] yes please also spiders too plz especially tarantulas jumping spiders are loved by many for their cutesy appearance
TehuMertt wrote on 2019-11-14 10:28:39:
@Absofacto wrote on 2019-11-14 08:23:34:
we need MORE BUGS

maybe a hive growing off the side of a dragon and wasps swarming, honey on the dragons hands and face plus bees, flies for our stinky plague friends, spiders with webs woven on horns or wings, praying mantis(especially orchid mantids theyre so pretty), lady bugs, jewel beetles, tarantulas, scorpions, ACTUAL FIREFLIES, whatever this thing is;

Insect.jpg

Another idea was little aquatic terrariums!
(some people might get mad about this one because jars and bowls are bad fish care, they already got mad about the beta familiars for some reason, maybe the description saying the jar on the item is a temporary thing might ween that, OR free floating water with animals swimming in it)

Moss ball bowl, jar of snails, fish jars, axolotl jars, lobster/crab bucket, jellyfish tank, sea butterfly/angel water orb, ANGLER FISH (vvv wink wink nudge nudge vvv) etc.

Mock ups (Im not good at fish tanks yet):
bogsneak_f_dragon.png
pearlcatcher_m_dragon.png

HGGNGHGN that is so cute!!! As a fairly experienced fish caretaker, I agree that bowls and small tanks are a thing of nightmares but why in the world would people get mad over familiars?? I need to check that myself, I swear some events just shouldn't exist....

But YEAH, this is a cute idea and I love it! I most certainly think we need swarms of insects like locusts, scarabs, flies, fireflies, dragonflies, bees, moths and similar, but these small fish companions would be so cute too!

Would you allow me to feature these mockups in the Apparel Congolmeration post? :^) with credit of course, I just really love this! I may have asked you once already because I can see your punk mockup there :eyes:
yes please
also spiders too plz
especially tarantulas
jumping spiders are loved by many for their cutesy appearance
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Can we please please please get some hoods without those weird white eye spots? The shadow is fine but some options that don't blank out the eyes would be so nice.
Can we please please please get some hoods without those weird white eye spots? The shadow is fine but some options that don't blank out the eyes would be so nice.
Recolours of [item= bishoujo observation] would be nice if possible. Well, recolours of all the Marva Eyes would be nice so that I can have the fun eyes in all the different flight colours. Eye types aren't really the same since the Marva Eyes were big and noticeable on all dragon species.
Recolours of Bishoujo Observation would be nice if possible. Well, recolours of all the Marva Eyes would be nice so that I can have the fun eyes in all the different flight colours. Eye types aren't really the same since the Marva Eyes were big and noticeable on all dragon species.
jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png
One word: SCYTHES!!!!
One word: SCYTHES!!!!

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

Scythes
pride flag capes
cheek pride flags
Scythes