Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CoatlKittens H Accents!
@an0nim00se i would need some time yes! it would be lovely if you could just PA them to me but understandable if you cant! I should be able to get the money in a week or two ^^
@an0nim00se i would need some time yes! it would be lovely if you could just PA them to me but understandable if you cant! I should be able to get the money in a week or two ^^
amari-sig-acc-R.png
 › adult | she/her | amari
 › skin shop
 › about me
 › wishlist
 › uma hoard
@cafemochi Sure, that'd be fine with me! <3 I'll PA them to you in a bit!
@cafemochi Sure, that'd be fine with me! <3 I'll PA them to you in a bit!
nudX0O8.png
Ahhh yes I still want my copy~! I must have missed the ping to pay previously, apologies ^^; <3
Ahhh yes I still want my copy~! I must have missed the ping to pay previously, apologies ^^; <3
56d0dd770d87d7a714cb1b4816d80754b889f3dc.png mLsTShZ.gif Paige :3
she/they - 30
~ wishlist
~ adopt shop
~ hatchery
~ pet Purrl
mLsTShZ.gif yV2Y4am.png
@Spacepunk No worries! I'll set up a PA for you, that way you can pay and receive it directly. :D
@Spacepunk No worries! I'll set up a PA for you, that way you can pay and receive it directly. :D
nudX0O8.png
Hi! Update: I have printed Run 2 for Sweet Siamese! The two spare copies of the accent will be placed on the AH.

This time for ease, I will be sending them to you via PA. Feel free to accept whenever you're ready, and if you're no longer interested or foresee needing more time than a week to pay, please inform me!

@Skymerald
@soulykins
@lastghostling
@bakaneko
@Gyroid
@cafemochi
@Finite
@ZaraShustra
Hi! Update: I have printed Run 2 for Sweet Siamese! The two spare copies of the accent will be placed on the AH.

This time for ease, I will be sending them to you via PA. Feel free to accept whenever you're ready, and if you're no longer interested or foresee needing more time than a week to pay, please inform me!

@Skymerald
@soulykins
@lastghostling
@bakaneko
@Gyroid
@cafemochi
@Finite
@ZaraShustra
nudX0O8.png
Thank you so much! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Thank you so much!
[emoji=fae love size=1]Thank you!! So exciting
Thank you!! So exciting
No vacations. Never. Why would you want a vacation?
You're welcome everyone! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] I've also updated the first post to include the procedure for successive runs after the first one. Basically I'll be sending them via PA!
You're welcome everyone!

I've also updated the first post to include the procedure for successive runs after the first one. Basically I'll be sending them via PA!
nudX0O8.png