Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [UT] Undertide F Comets! - AH 550g
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Thank you so much!!! <3 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3025860&skin=47931&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] She's still a project, but I just couldn't wait to show her off <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82077971][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/820780/82077971.png[/img][/url]
Thank you so much!!! <3
scry?sdid=3025860&skin=47931&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
She's still a project, but I just couldn't wait to show her off <3
82077971.png
1JQqhES.png594nfYo.pngo454-d01-drakota77749.pngo145-d03-drakota77749.pngo145-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d03-drakota77749.pngo454-d04-drakota77749.pngo145-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d03-drakota77749.pngcedPG3i.png
lG9UFR1.png
@Sangaro
you got it!

@SilentWanderer @Liirah @drakota77749
oh all of those are absolutely gorgeous... if I had reserved more posts I'd totally make a spotlight. Going to try to remember for the next thread haha!

(and yeah, thank you! I am no longer sick thankfully)
@Sangaro
you got it!

@SilentWanderer @Liirah @drakota77749
oh all of those are absolutely gorgeous... if I had reserved more posts I'd totally make a spotlight. Going to try to remember for the next thread haha!

(and yeah, thank you! I am no longer sick thankfully)
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
[center][size=5]Pinging for payment again[/size] Second round is happening! [s]finally.[/s] Thanks for waiting everyone! If you need your slot edited or removed, let me know. Cyber monday happened after all. [b]550g[/b], or [b]605kt[/b] if you have a treasure slot. I'll mark you as paid by [b]bolding your name[/b]. PMs are preferred over crossroads, but no sweat either way. (I will not be responding to every PM or crossroads for my own sanity!) [b][emoji=ping size=1] Comet Halley[/b] (run 4-5) [size=2]@Vanitatum @Lawful @kingaries @RheoTastic @lotings @WildReaper @Peisinoe @Narrenschiff @Cloudfallen @sneer @SuperSchwiizer @Dimness @Incantamentum @Tjally @Sangaro [t][/size] [b][emoji=planet size=1] Comet Borrelly[/b] (run 5) [size=2]@Sofia007 @dataghosts @Peisinoe @mungmungbean @Ironbeast @AkaneChaan @Cloudfallen @carnwennhau @Incantamentum @TheFortissima [t][/size] [b][emoji=shockswitch red size=1] Comet Encke[/b] (run 3) [size=2]@Ambitious @Mesai @Peisinoe @Cloudfallen @quailwi @Incantamentum[/size] [/center]
Pinging for payment again

Second round is happening! finally. Thanks for waiting everyone! If you need your slot edited or removed, let me know. Cyber monday happened after all.

550g, or 605kt if you have a treasure slot.

I'll mark you as paid by bolding your name. PMs are preferred over crossroads, but no sweat either way. (I will not be responding to every PM or crossroads for my own sanity!)

Comet Halley (run 4-5)
@Vanitatum @Lawful @kingaries @RheoTastic @lotings @WildReaper @Peisinoe @Narrenschiff @Cloudfallen @sneer @SuperSchwiizer @Dimness @Incantamentum @Tjally @Sangaro [t]

Comet Borrelly (run 5)
@Sofia007 @dataghosts @Peisinoe @mungmungbean @Ironbeast @AkaneChaan @Cloudfallen @carnwennhau @Incantamentum @TheFortissima [t]

Comet Encke (run 3)
@Ambitious @Mesai @Peisinoe @Cloudfallen @quailwi @Incantamentum
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@Radiations hello! would you possibly be up for commissions for a male variant of one of these accents?
@Radiations hello! would you possibly be up for commissions for a male variant of one of these accents?
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb
Maybe! I'm still pretty swamped with schoolwork right now, but I'll think about it once NOTN starts. Feel free to send a reminder too in case I haven't replied in a week.
@Trachynhawb
Maybe! I'm still pretty swamped with schoolwork right now, but I'll think about it once NOTN starts. Feel free to send a reminder too in case I haven't replied in a week.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@Radiations I requested to be put down for Comet Encke, not Comet Borrelly is that a miss place by chance?
@Radiations I requested to be put down for Comet Encke, not Comet Borrelly is that a miss place by chance?
@Ironbeast
Definitely a misplacement, ty for letting me know! I’ll edit it in a hot second
@Ironbeast
Definitely a misplacement, ty for letting me know! I’ll edit it in a hot second
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
all runs have been submitted! seems like orders are slowing down enough to not make another full print of any of them, so i'm going to put a note of no extra runs being open anymore. although you'll still be able to sign up for Accent: Comet Halley and Accent: Comet Encke until those last runs fill up
all runs have been submitted! seems like orders are slowing down enough to not make another full print of any of them, so i'm going to put a note of no extra runs being open anymore. although you'll still be able to sign up for Accent: Comet Halley and Accent: Comet Encke until those last runs fill up
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
second batch has been received, sending them out now!
second batch has been received, sending them out now!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
i'm putting the extra copies of [gamedb item=47930] and [gamedb item=47932] on the AH! [emoji=ping size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=comet+halley&collapse=1]Comet Halley[/url] [emoji=shockswitch red size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=comet+encke&collapse=1]Comet Encke[/url]
i'm putting the extra copies of Accent: Comet Halley and Accent: Comet Encke on the AH!

Comet Halley

Comet Encke
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12