Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2022 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CogitoErgoSum Aww, thank you so much <3
@CogitoErgoSum Aww, thank you so much <3
sdcOBGl.png
@Drytil Opal Nebula is absolutely gorgeous, if it doesn't win and you decide to print it, please give me a ping!
@Drytil Opal Nebula is absolutely gorgeous, if it doesn't win and you decide to print it, please give me a ping!
OAgM9ob.png
Question for anyone who might know, are skins with a name in another language allowed? There's some skins in existance with names like that and I wonder if it extends to fest skins :,D Planned on naming a skin for Rockbreakers "Nuotiosakki" and a crystalline skin something along the lines of "Räntäsoturi" or "sohjokulkija"

Translations in order being "people 'round the fire" (sakki is untranslateable but it means a group of people) "wet-snow-warrior" and "slushwalker" with räntä being slushy snowfall and sohjo being snow with a lot of water mixed in. Think urban area with warm winter.
Question for anyone who might know, are skins with a name in another language allowed? There's some skins in existance with names like that and I wonder if it extends to fest skins :,D Planned on naming a skin for Rockbreakers "Nuotiosakki" and a crystalline skin something along the lines of "Räntäsoturi" or "sohjokulkija"

Translations in order being "people 'round the fire" (sakki is untranslateable but it means a group of people) "wet-snow-warrior" and "slushwalker" with räntä being slushy snowfall and sohjo being snow with a lot of water mixed in. Think urban area with warm winter.
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
@froginthebag they are allowed as long as you provide the translation!
@froginthebag they are allowed as long as you provide the translation!
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@Khayria
Your entry is great! Will you print it if it doesn't win?
@Khayria
Your entry is great! Will you print it if it doesn't win?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711 yes, I probably will ^^ thank you!
@Crescentstar711 yes, I probably will ^^ thank you!
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
The devil works hard but FR skin makers when a new breed is dropped work faster
The devil works hard but FR skin makers when a new breed is dropped work faster
ezgif.com-gif-maker_6.gif Can of worms accent! 69696390.png 6sl9IZQ.gif
@Raskies
Thank you <3
I'll make sure to do that if that happens! :D
@Raskies
Thank you <3
I'll make sure to do that if that happens! :D
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@iipessimystic

Hope you don’t mind the ping! I absolutely adore Ghost of Hellcreek what an absolutely gorgeous skin! I was wondering if it doesn’t win and you decide to print it if you could ping me?
@iipessimystic

Hope you don’t mind the ping! I absolutely adore Ghost of Hellcreek what an absolutely gorgeous skin! I was wondering if it doesn’t win and you decide to print it if you could ping me?
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@Kneph ofc! Adding you to the pinglist and tysm <33
@Kneph ofc! Adding you to the pinglist and tysm <33
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• They/Them; Any Pronouns
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif