Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2022 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Shinyumbreon

k
@Shinyumbreon

k
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
Mmm, seeing some nice entries already~ I'm a sucker for the crystals and 16 cha-rat actually does wonderful with the wing addition, but I also like the one by @AdmiralVermin (Forgotten Masterpiece). Such detail! :o
Mmm, seeing some nice entries already~ I'm a sucker for the crystals and 16 cha-rat actually does wonderful with the wing addition, but I also like the one by @AdmiralVermin (Forgotten Masterpiece). Such detail! :o
love the early entries so far!! very excited to see what skins will be picked for rockbreakers <3
love the early entries so far!! very excited to see what skins will be picked for rockbreakers <3
.............dT9HQge.png
.............bYt72YT.png
.............XnaLQeW.png
9G9wCII.png xjB7OSe.png.
UwlzUwS.png.
27AZD8S.png.
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/921906454372417546/1041119849939751003/image.png[/img] Slowly working on it,,, I'm gonna do some white marble lines on the black part, tho i'm thinking about changing the horns bc it looks too,,, icy option 2: gold / red / black ((still gonna add more details tho)) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/921906454372417546/1041126134651301988/image.png[/img]
image.png

Slowly working on it,,,

I'm gonna do some white marble lines on the black part, tho i'm thinking about changing the horns bc it looks too,,, icy

option 2: gold / red / black ((still gonna add more details tho))

image.png
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
omg peddler of novelties looks VERY promising, i hope it is finished and wins
omg peddler of novelties looks VERY promising, i hope it is finished and wins
3p6kP58.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Reddy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her - They/Them - He/Him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Rescue
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Pisces Subspecies Forum
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales Tab
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif
@chirithy
"Cracked Crystal" is AMAZING and would look SO GOOD on my girl Lucille. <3
@chirithy
"Cracked Crystal" is AMAZING and would look SO GOOD on my girl Lucille. <3
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
@Drytil Your submission is fantastic! Love the effect of the bright colors showing through the cracks.
@Drytil Your submission is fantastic! Love the effect of the bright colors showing through the cracks.
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
[center][b]WIP[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/id9nrKY.jpg[/img] [size=1]Hopefully I can finish this before the deadline l o l[/size]
WIP

id9nrKY.jpg

Hopefully I can finish this before the deadline l o l
4hAm7MA.png

Epicyon or Cy
She/They
Ice Flight
Skin Shop
Current Avatar Dragon

I'm trying to enter a skin & accent but cant figure out how to put them in a forum comment. I have the images saved on my computer as PNGs, but I cant figure out how to get their link to post in the replies, or otherwise put the images in? Does anyone have any advice? this is also the first skin & accent competition I'm participating in.
I'm trying to enter a skin & accent but cant figure out how to put them in a forum comment. I have the images saved on my computer as PNGs, but I cant figure out how to get their link to post in the replies, or otherwise put the images in? Does anyone have any advice? this is also the first skin & accent competition I'm participating in.
81145635.pngVy9U77Q.pngy4EVVXe.pngZYohSxo.png
@starwolfishere

You'll need to use a photo sharing site like Imgur to get bbcode links for embedding. If you upload the PNGs you'd like to post, you should be able to select bbcode as an option by clicking the ... symbol in the top right of the individual uploads. Copy and paste that in your forum post and you should be good!

Hopefully this helps! If not, feel free to PM me and I can try to walk you through more thoroughly :-)
@starwolfishere

You'll need to use a photo sharing site like Imgur to get bbcode links for embedding. If you upload the PNGs you'd like to post, you should be able to select bbcode as an option by clicking the ... symbol in the top right of the individual uploads. Copy and paste that in your forum post and you should be good!

Hopefully this helps! If not, feel free to PM me and I can try to walk you through more thoroughly :-)
4hAm7MA.png

Epicyon or Cy
She/They
Ice Flight
Skin Shop
Current Avatar Dragon