Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Accents and Skins by Kizmetto
1 2 3
Yea, for the past few years I've been trying to have a gallery of my old friend's accents. It's hard to keep an eye out, though. Wanna let me know if you have one for sale?

My current collection can be viewed here.

A quick list of UMs I'm looking for:

And any Starmap/related not already featured in my den tab.

Some of the UMs featured are one-off customs, cross referencing is available here. Of course I'm not expecting to get them, but if you are an owner of said custom and are interested in letting it go, I can make and print you a 1-off custom to your specifications in exchange - or I can pay custom prices. But of course, that's only if you want to sell it. It's wonderful to have her accents in happy homes!

I have many old skins to offer as trade, and in all honesty would offer skins my dragons wear as well unless explicitly stated in their bios. I, of course, also have gems and treasure.
Yea, for the past few years I've been trying to have a gallery of my old friend's accents. It's hard to keep an eye out, though. Wanna let me know if you have one for sale?

My current collection can be viewed here.

A quick list of UMs I'm looking for:

And any Starmap/related not already featured in my den tab.

Some of the UMs featured are one-off customs, cross referencing is available here. Of course I'm not expecting to get them, but if you are an owner of said custom and are interested in letting it go, I can make and print you a 1-off custom to your specifications in exchange - or I can pay custom prices. But of course, that's only if you want to sell it. It's wonderful to have her accents in happy homes!

I have many old skins to offer as trade, and in all honesty would offer skins my dragons wear as well unless explicitly stated in their bios. I, of course, also have gems and treasure.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Bump
Bump
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Sending you luck, I miss Kizzy too.
Sending you luck, I miss Kizzy too.
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@Shulk

Thank you very much. She was so loved by so many people, wasn't she? I ended up going through a lot of old convos/comments after making this.
@Shulk

Thank you very much. She was so loved by so many people, wasn't she? I ended up going through a lot of old convos/comments after making this.
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial
She really was... I regret deleting my old Tumblr blog, we had a lot of conversations on it. It's also bittersweet to see all the new updates on FR but not getting to share it with her. She would have loved Abbys I think. Sparkle is also a tert I think she would have gotten a lot of use out of. Major FR updates kind of sting, especially ones that feed dragons since I often find myself looking back on her lair.

Also here's a friendly bump, I hope you can get these accents! I'll definitely keep an eye out for you on the skins and accents forum since I tend to lurk there.
@Kaial
She really was... I regret deleting my old Tumblr blog, we had a lot of conversations on it. It's also bittersweet to see all the new updates on FR but not getting to share it with her. She would have loved Abbys I think. Sparkle is also a tert I think she would have gotten a lot of use out of. Major FR updates kind of sting, especially ones that feed dragons since I often find myself looking back on her lair.

Also here's a friendly bump, I hope you can get these accents! I'll definitely keep an eye out for you on the skins and accents forum since I tend to lurk there.
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
I miss her too still..
if this helps in your search priorities, these are the ones I have that are on your list. while i'm not fully leaving the site I AM starting to wind down my activity, and if I ever leave completely these copies are all yours, no charge

aztecoatl
coatl crunch
dark bloom
goldslab touch
succulent shawl
mistral banners (tentative since i might keep that on my memorial dragon)
I miss her too still..
if this helps in your search priorities, these are the ones I have that are on your list. while i'm not fully leaving the site I AM starting to wind down my activity, and if I ever leave completely these copies are all yours, no charge

aztecoatl
coatl crunch
dark bloom
goldslab touch
succulent shawl
mistral banners (tentative since i might keep that on my memorial dragon)
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas

Thank you Vhyx. <3
I really hope you don't leave, though. If you ever do though by god we need to exchange Steam names or discord or something.
@Vhyxalas

Thank you Vhyx. <3
I really hope you don't leave, though. If you ever do though by god we need to exchange Steam names or discord or something.
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
oh for sure! <3 I won't just be disappearing I can guarantee that. gotta hit my ten year anniversary lmao. mostly just scaling back since i don't make much money anymore and just kinda hang out and make pretty dragons
oh for sure! <3 I won't just be disappearing I can guarantee that. gotta hit my ten year anniversary lmao. mostly just scaling back since i don't make much money anymore and just kinda hang out and make pretty dragons
KVbkgOZ.png
Update: I now own a copy of Arcbond thanks to a kind person who contacted me privately.
Internet is too bad to update properly atm
Update: I now own a copy of Arcbond thanks to a kind person who contacted me privately.
Internet is too bad to update properly atm
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
All updated.
All updated.
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 3