Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | salt circle skins & accents | sp m new!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I've added myself to the red recolour, I hope that is ok. Ping for payment whenever! :D
I've added myself to the red recolour, I hope that is ok. Ping for payment whenever! :D
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
payment for the runs of '...a little glass vial' & 'i can't feel nothing at all' is due!!

please send payment via PM!

'...a little glass vial?' - 850g

@antimoany @Viscere @sickreaps @Dakkokki @scud @scarecrane @chuunibyou @Gwythaint

'i can't feel nothing at all' - 1500g

@Scud @scolopendra @Verdice @Viscere @chinapiggy @dzcool3
payment for the runs of '...a little glass vial' & 'i can't feel nothing at all' is due!!

please send payment via PM!

'...a little glass vial?' - 850g

@antimoany @Viscere @sickreaps @Dakkokki @scud @scarecrane @chuunibyou @Gwythaint

'i can't feel nothing at all' - 1500g

@Scud @scolopendra @Verdice @Viscere @chinapiggy @dzcool3
oAiYYBV.gif
do you still have slots for 'i can't feel nothing at all'? I can't see the sheet on mobile ^^;
do you still have slots for 'i can't feel nothing at all'? I can't see the sheet on mobile ^^;
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
@scarecrane

yes! i can get you a slot :>
@scarecrane

yes! i can get you a slot :>
oAiYYBV.gif
...a little glass vial needs to have shadows/lines darkened! working on it now and resubmitting soon :)
...a little glass vial needs to have shadows/lines darkened! working on it now and resubmitting soon :)
oAiYYBV.gif
@kyat @midwxst @Brewstoid @Hnai @metus

if you could please send your payment over for 'the breakfast club.' i can send it off this week! :]
@kyat @midwxst @Brewstoid @Hnai @metus

if you could please send your payment over for 'the breakfast club.' i can send it off this week! :]
oAiYYBV.gif
Just to make sure, it's 850g, right?
Just to make sure, it's 850g, right?
beastclantop.png
@Hnai

yes!! apologies for removing the other graphic, it was an accident u_u! but yes it is 850!
@Hnai

yes!! apologies for removing the other graphic, it was an accident u_u! but yes it is 850!
oAiYYBV.gif
Alright, sending in a second! Tysm! <3
Alright, sending in a second! Tysm! <3
beastclantop.png
all 3 skins currently (re)submitted into the queue o7!
all 3 skins currently (re)submitted into the queue o7!
oAiYYBV.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13