Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [MJ Reject - Veil F] Everbloom Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'll take slot for the Cat Spirit as well, please
I'll take slot for the Cat Spirit as well, please
@Juanita sorry to bother but any updates?
@Juanita sorry to bother but any updates?
J4v6SGz.png _ - FR time +10
- feel free to choose pronouns
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
45c0Iib.png ftsPxVm.png Waystone2.gif
@Ref hey its not a problem! I just made a dumb error exporting the file so it needed to be resubmitted for approval. Hoping this time it gets approved. Should be ready in the next couple days if everything goes well.
@Ref hey its not a problem! I just made a dumb error exporting the file so it needed to be resubmitted for approval. Hoping this time it gets approved. Should be ready in the next couple days if everything goes well.
everbloomsig.png
Hello all. I'm just pinging you to give an update on the accent since it's been taking a longer than usual amount of time to print. I made an exporting error and had to resubmit and now need to adjust the line art and shadows and resubmit it again. Sorry for the delay, it's just admittedly silly mistakes on my end. Hopefully the next submission will be my last, but I'll keep you updated.

@seamists @InHerWake @Puffi @Kikatzu @Rosebrush @Xirei @KaichouKai @Ref @RuneScape
Hello all. I'm just pinging you to give an update on the accent since it's been taking a longer than usual amount of time to print. I made an exporting error and had to resubmit and now need to adjust the line art and shadows and resubmit it again. Sorry for the delay, it's just admittedly silly mistakes on my end. Hopefully the next submission will be my last, but I'll keep you updated.

@seamists @InHerWake @Puffi @Kikatzu @Rosebrush @Xirei @KaichouKai @Ref @RuneScape
everbloomsig.png
Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the update!
Na5WGHa.png
@Puffi @KaichouKai @RuneScape @applebapples @Riddles @Vinid @CatOnTheSun
@ProudMomof1

Hello all! Cat Spirit has finally been approved *_* I had to darken the shadows by quite a bit so if you no longer want it because of that I definitely understand. Please let me know if you'd like to cancel your pre-order, otherwise please send me your payment (450g) via CR or PM. I will be sending the second order for printing today.

Preview:
@Puffi @KaichouKai @RuneScape @applebapples @Riddles @Vinid @CatOnTheSun
@ProudMomof1

Hello all! Cat Spirit has finally been approved *_* I had to darken the shadows by quite a bit so if you no longer want it because of that I definitely understand. Please let me know if you'd like to cancel your pre-order, otherwise please send me your payment (450g) via CR or PM. I will be sending the second order for printing today.

Preview:
everbloomsig.png
Tysm for this, I love this accent <3 my boy is now complete!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73039695][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/730397/73039695_350.png[/img][/url]
Tysm for this, I love this accent <3 my boy is now complete!!

73039695_350.png
137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop JSSQ34Q.png 80531600.png
@Dianounais it looks great on that dragon! I'm glad you like it!
@Dianounais it looks great on that dragon! I'm glad you like it!
everbloomsig.png
3 left!
3 left!
everbloomsig.png
2 left!
2 left!
everbloomsig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9