Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [MJ Reject - Veil F] Everbloom Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Juanita

Sorry, not trying to be annoying but I may have accidentally rejected the CR where you gave me the skin... please resend it!! Thank you!
@Juanita

Sorry, not trying to be annoying but I may have accidentally rejected the CR where you gave me the skin... please resend it!! Thank you!
[quote name="Flanoir" date="2022-04-13 19:42:00" ] @Juanita Sorry, not trying to be annoying but I may have accidentally rejected the CR where you gave me the skin... please resend it!! Thank you! [/quote] Nevermind I just noticed I got the skin and I should stop drinking You are good, sorry on my part :)
Flanoir wrote on 2022-04-13 19:42:00:
@Juanita

Nevermind I just noticed I got the skin and I should stop drinking
You are good, sorry on my part :)
@Flanoir Lol it's all good. Glad nothing went wrong!
@Flanoir Lol it's all good. Glad nothing went wrong!
everbloomsig.png
Can I please have a copy of Gothic Rose - Crimson Put on hold for me please!
Can I please have a copy of Gothic Rose - Crimson Put on hold for me please!
gTTW2gA.png
LEpJMnn.png
N16btBO.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
0XHtpWy.png
Bb9XFYa.png
JrZGMGx.png
JHqnR5C.png
oqjWYKt.png
zgOwl.gif1H7Hx.gifxFcSW.gif t2So98B.png
@Blackstar1981 did you still want the accent put on hold? I noticed one sold. Was that you?
@Blackstar1981 did you still want the accent put on hold? I noticed one sold. Was that you?
everbloomsig.png
Can I get a slot for piercing light please? It's so pretty!!
Can I get a slot for piercing light please? It's so pretty!!
@meely thank you! Added you to the list
@meely thank you! Added you to the list
everbloomsig.png
@Blackstar1981 Sorry to bother you, but did you still want the accent on hold? I can't see who buys them off AH unfortunately so if you bought it already or are no longer interested I'd like to relist the copy. Thank you
@Blackstar1981 Sorry to bother you, but did you still want the accent on hold? I can't see who buys them off AH unfortunately so if you bought it already or are no longer interested I'd like to relist the copy. Thank you
everbloomsig.png
@Juanita
Yes, I would, I haven't gotten anything yet! How much do I need to save up?
@Juanita
Yes, I would, I haven't gotten anything yet! How much do I need to save up?
gTTW2gA.png
LEpJMnn.png
N16btBO.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
0XHtpWy.png
Bb9XFYa.png
JrZGMGx.png
JHqnR5C.png
oqjWYKt.png
zgOwl.gif1H7Hx.gifxFcSW.gif t2So98B.png
@Blackstar1981 That's alright, just wanted to confirm. It will cost 500g. I'll start a CR that you can reply to when you're ready and leave it open for 3 weeks

If you do need an extension for whatever reason let me know tho
@Blackstar1981 That's alright, just wanted to confirm. It will cost 500g. I'll start a CR that you can reply to when you're ready and leave it open for 3 weeks

If you do need an extension for whatever reason let me know tho
everbloomsig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9