Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Need] A Custom Accent for My Son
Here is my child, Nils, cold and afraid. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38325304][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/383254/38325304_350.png[/img][/url] He needs an important article of clothing to keep him safe, but I can't say what it is in this thread for fear of the idea being [b]taken[/b]. lol If you are someone – or know someone – who makes custom clothing accents with intricate patterns, realistic cloth physics, and all-around mastery, I'm a client you don't want to miss. This will be a wholesome and memorable accent that changes the veilspun accent meta. (Okay, I don't know about that last part.) Prepared to pay generously. [emoji=gem size=1] Shoot me a DM or send me the deets of an artist I should connect with. I'm kinda new to the UMA market and could use the networking help.
Here is my child, Nils, cold and afraid.

38325304_350.png

He needs an important article of clothing to keep him safe, but I can't say what it is in this thread for fear of the idea being taken. lol

If you are someone – or know someone – who makes custom clothing accents with intricate patterns, realistic cloth physics, and all-around mastery, I'm a client you don't want to miss. This will be a wholesome and memorable accent that changes the veilspun accent meta. (Okay, I don't know about that last part.)

Prepared to pay generously.

Shoot me a DM or send me the deets of an artist I should connect with. I'm kinda new to the UMA market and could use the networking help.
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
I sell house centipede dragons. You love house centipede dragons.
[emoji=owl size=1]
[emoji=treasure size=1]
[emoji=pirate ship size=1]
No matter how many likes you leave on Nils, he'll never like you back. (He doesn't know you exist. Sorry.) But if you make a beautiful accent for him, he'll hug you through his clothes for all eternity.
No matter how many likes you leave on Nils, he'll never like you back. (He doesn't know you exist. Sorry.) But if you make a beautiful accent for him, he'll hug you through his clothes for all eternity.
Save him.
Save him.
Still cold. Still afraid.
Still cold. Still afraid.
[emoji=skull size=1]