Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Spell Slots (Starfall 2021 Reject)
1 2 3
[center][size=7]i’ve made a [b]new shop thread[/b]— check it out [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3094867/1]here[/url]![/size] [i][b]Spell Slots[/b], my Starfall 2021 skin reject and first skinmaking venture,[/i] is being put up for [b]pre-order[/b] in batches of 5! Each copy is [emoji=gem size=1] [b]500g![/b] [color=lightgrey](sorry this took a bit, i’ve got a bad case of time blindness lmao)[/color] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721583337055191203/911233092012888084/901C9F11-11E0-461A-8718-C34C6AD15539.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721583337055191203/911233091765403678/B88B84F4-BC27-49E4-8AFC-1A156E5261FA.png[/img] [b][color=hotpink]RULES[/color][/b] [LIST] [*]I’m subbed to the thread— no need for pings! [*][b]No prepay necessary[/b] (realized that wasnt exactly common practice, lol) [*]One user can claim more than one slot if they want more than one copy. [*]Runs after #1 will not be printed until all 5 slots are claimed. [*]Once printed, copies will be sent via Private Auction. [b]The listing will be renewed [b]once[/b] (up for 14 days) before being moved to the public auction house[/b]. [/LIST] ———[emoji=d20 size=1]——— [b][color=hotpink]PINGLIST[/color][/b] @/StarDog @/Xemriss @/DevilWoodKitty @/Relyn @/Cringe @/matchstickphyre @/RheoTastic @/xuanxuan @/ProudMomof1 [/center]
i’ve made a new shop thread— check it out here!

Spell Slots, my Starfall 2021 skin reject and first skinmaking venture, is being put up for pre-order in batches of 5! Each copy is 500g!
(sorry this took a bit, i’ve got a bad case of time blindness lmao)

901C9F11-11E0-461A-8718-C34C6AD15539.png

B88B84F4-BC27-49E4-8AFC-1A156E5261FA.png

RULES
  • I’m subbed to the thread— no need for pings!
  • No prepay necessary (realized that wasnt exactly common practice, lol)
  • One user can claim more than one slot if they want more than one copy.
  • Runs after #1 will not be printed until all 5 slots are claimed.
  • Once printed, copies will be sent via Private Auction. The listing will be renewed once (up for 14 days) before being moved to the public auction house.

——————

PINGLIST
@/StarDog @/Xemriss @/DevilWoodKitty @/Relyn @/Cringe @/matchstickphyre @/RheoTastic @/xuanxuan @/ProudMomof1
(previously @vampireparty)
RUN #1 SLOTS completed!
  1. @/RheoTastic
  2. @/ProudMomof1
  3. @/matchstickphyre
  4. @/imaginarymoth
  5. @/wardmir

RUN #2 SLOTS (PREORDER)
  1. @/JuliusCaesar
  2. ^^
  3. @/Atherissss
RUN #1 SLOTS completed!
  1. @/RheoTastic
  2. @/ProudMomof1
  3. @/matchstickphyre
  4. @/imaginarymoth
  5. @/wardmir

RUN #2 SLOTS (PREORDER)
  1. @/JuliusCaesar
  2. ^^
  3. @/Atherissss
yayy, its getting a print!! slot please [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
yayy, its getting a print!! slot please
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
@RheoTastic slot secured!
@RheoTastic slot secured!
I will take a slot
I will take a slot
@ProudMomof1 gotcha
@ProudMomof1 gotcha
ill take a slot please!!
ill take a slot please!!
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
@matchstickphyre got it!
@matchstickphyre got it!
IMPORTANT UPDATE!
sorry for the fiddling and extra pings but after some fudging with the transparency, Spell Slots has been changed to an Accent and the cost has reduced to 500g!
if the high cost before put you off— no more worries! i’m very happy to be able to provide my first accent at a much more affordable price than before. still 1 slot left in run #1, so if you’re interested then just let me know!

@StarDog @Xemriss @DevilWoodKitty @Relyn @Cringe @matchstickphyre @RheoTastic @xuanxuan @ProudMomof1
IMPORTANT UPDATE!
sorry for the fiddling and extra pings but after some fudging with the transparency, Spell Slots has been changed to an Accent and the cost has reduced to 500g!
if the high cost before put you off— no more worries! i’m very happy to be able to provide my first accent at a much more affordable price than before. still 1 slot left in run #1, so if you’re interested then just let me know!

@StarDog @Xemriss @DevilWoodKitty @Relyn @Cringe @matchstickphyre @RheoTastic @xuanxuan @ProudMomof1
@wardmir :0
@wardmir :0
jRiMWcg.png
1 2 3