Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~ Smoldering Prince ~ (Spiral M Accent)
1 2 3 4 5
slot please!
slot please!
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
Thank you all so much for your interest! TwT I'm so glad people like it!

You've made it into the first run! :D Once the accent prints in a few days, I'll be sending a CR to ya with the accent and a request for the 600g!
@Silverishness
@Valmue
@Susurrar
@seamists
@Tinble

~~

For the users below, I'll definitely make another print run! Aiming for a 10 copy run and will probably be in a few days to a week depending on how long it takes the accent to be printed and then approved for a reprint :0

For this run I'll request the gems upfront (in order to purchase the blueprint), and ill let you know when I need them! no need to send em over till its ready! ;D

@jennycatmystique
@Moirne
@thefrogg
@xianvar
@Necralisk

Thank you all so much for your interest! TwT I'm so glad people like it!

You've made it into the first run! :D Once the accent prints in a few days, I'll be sending a CR to ya with the accent and a request for the 600g!
@Silverishness
@Valmue
@Susurrar
@seamists
@Tinble

~~

For the users below, I'll definitely make another print run! Aiming for a 10 copy run and will probably be in a few days to a week depending on how long it takes the accent to be printed and then approved for a reprint :0

For this run I'll request the gems upfront (in order to purchase the blueprint), and ill let you know when I need them! no need to send em over till its ready! ;D

@jennycatmystique
@Moirne
@thefrogg
@xianvar
@Necralisk

74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
For any other users that are interested in a slot, comment and I'll ping you when the accent is reprinted in the upcoming days/weeks! :D Thank you so much! TwT
For any other users that are interested in a slot, comment and I'll ping you when the accent is reprinted in the upcoming days/weeks! :D Thank you so much! TwT
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
slot please!
slot please!
@Avmire
a slot, please? o3o?
@Avmire
a slot, please? o3o?
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
I'd like a slot please :D
I'd like a slot please :D
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
Oh no, so pretty!

Slot please :)
Oh no, so pretty!

Slot please :)
frice_left_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyz7.pngfrfire_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyx1.png
slot please!
slot please!
signnnsature.gif
i would love a slot please !
i would love a slot please !
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
I'd love to snag two slots for when this is reprinted. ^-^
I'd love to snag two slots for when this is reprinted. ^-^
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png