Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Discussion 2021
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Entries all looking real good so far! Rave of Rot gave me a good chuckle. Hopefully we won’t have a repeat of last year’s Oops! All Mushrooms

Also like that veilspun one with the flowers in the ribcage but I’m willing to bet the mods will be all “oh no it’s slightly red therefore suffering”
Entries all looking real good so far! Rave of Rot gave me a good chuckle. Hopefully we won’t have a repeat of last year’s Oops! All Mushrooms

Also like that veilspun one with the flowers in the ribcage but I’m willing to bet the mods will be all “oh no it’s slightly red therefore suffering”
I'm a proud member of the plauge clan. ???? Excited to see mirror skins/accents
I'm a proud member of the plauge clan. ???? Excited to see mirror skins/accents
Tytoz's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3064256#post_49202700]Gothic Blood Moon[/url] lookin' real fine. [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] I really hope someone's going to be doing a neon Plague-Arcane adjacent skin. This area of both territories looks really cool to be honest and I'd love to see someone's interpretation of "magical ailments" or so forth. [map x=1592 y=1791 view=land width=480 height=240]Plague-Arcane[/map]
Tytoz's Gothic Blood Moon lookin' real fine.

I really hope someone's going to be doing a neon Plague-Arcane adjacent skin. This area of both territories looks really cool to be honest and I'd love to see someone's interpretation of "magical ailments" or so forth.

34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
i actually plan on entering this year! been wanting to for a while, but never had any good ideas before.

@azurebolt
for critique on your "I Am Not Alone" accent, i'd make the lineart thinner, to match the site art's lines better. looks a little out of place with those thicker lines.
i actually plan on entering this year! been wanting to for a while, but never had any good ideas before.

@azurebolt
for critique on your "I Am Not Alone" accent, i'd make the lineart thinner, to match the site art's lines better. looks a little out of place with those thicker lines.
rot n roll and spirit of rot are my favorites so far… can’t wait to see more! i’ve been here since 2014 but this is the first time i’m participating in RoR. exciting!
rot n roll and spirit of rot are my favorites so far… can’t wait to see more! i’ve been here since 2014 but this is the first time i’m participating in RoR. exciting!
so spooky skins and accents ther forks so cool
so spooky skins and accents ther forks so cool
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
I think I'll enter this year. I've been wanting to get into the skin-making business.
I think I'll enter this year. I've been wanting to get into the skin-making business.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@QhaZomb Noted, thank you! Part of me keeps thinking if I make the lineart too think it'd be lost on some dragons so that explains that. Will definitely give it a fix though :)

Loving all the entries so far!
@QhaZomb Noted, thank you! Part of me keeps thinking if I make the lineart too think it'd be lost on some dragons so that explains that. Will definitely give it a fix though :)

Loving all the entries so far!
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
The entries so far are looking SICK! (Pun 100% intended.) That Hanahaki accent, oh man. If that one wins I will have to find a veilspun for it because I am a big fan.
The entries so far are looking SICK! (Pun 100% intended.) That Hanahaki accent, oh man. If that one wins I will have to find a veilspun for it because I am a big fan.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
@Tytoz Gothic Blood Moon is so stunning!! If it doesn't win, I'd love to be put on a pinglist to buy a copy, if you decide to sell it! [emoji=coatl happy size=1] @RisingxJupiter42 Here is a guide for using Firealpaca to make skins/accents if you like! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1635766/1 And here is another post with more details on contest submissions specifically: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1327735 I hope this helps!
@Tytoz Gothic Blood Moon is so stunning!! If it doesn't win, I'd love to be put on a pinglist to buy a copy, if you decide to sell it!

@RisingxJupiter42 Here is a guide for using Firealpaca to make skins/accents if you like! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1635766/1 And here is another post with more details on contest submissions specifically: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1327735

I hope this helps!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26