Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | iniquity's skins & accents
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35
dang :( i was really hoping it would work out, the rules really are too finnicky... and the no 'gore' rule is just, boring (its not even gore, its a horror skin! the nails look like its part of the dragon anyway, its not bleeding/'suffering') but oh well, thank you for notifying! please id love to be in your general pinglist, especially if something similar to this one gets printed i might be interested

fr let us have gore/gross skins back, stop nerfing plague/other cool concepts pls
dang :( i was really hoping it would work out, the rules really are too finnicky... and the no 'gore' rule is just, boring (its not even gore, its a horror skin! the nails look like its part of the dragon anyway, its not bleeding/'suffering') but oh well, thank you for notifying! please id love to be in your general pinglist, especially if something similar to this one gets printed i might be interested

fr let us have gore/gross skins back, stop nerfing plague/other cool concepts pls
Drakengard.gif
That's very frustrating, I'm sorry to hear about that : ( I'm a big fan of body horror and didn't realize it was so difficult getting skins with that kind of bent through the approval process, but I guess I see now why there aren't many accents like that on this website. Though, I've seen that there are many accents of dragons being pierced through with swords, so it really makes you wonder if it just depends on who in particular is reviewing your accent...

Either way! If you ever have another stab at it again, I'd be very interested in whatever you do get through the approval process. Your accents are very detailed and awesome to look at in all the right ways and I wish u luck o7
That's very frustrating, I'm sorry to hear about that : ( I'm a big fan of body horror and didn't realize it was so difficult getting skins with that kind of bent through the approval process, but I guess I see now why there aren't many accents like that on this website. Though, I've seen that there are many accents of dragons being pierced through with swords, so it really makes you wonder if it just depends on who in particular is reviewing your accent...

Either way! If you ever have another stab at it again, I'd be very interested in whatever you do get through the approval process. Your accents are very detailed and awesome to look at in all the right ways and I wish u luck o7
BVCmGQj.png
I can't quite put my sadness into words. Nor can I imagine your frustration. I hope you have a wonderful day and better luck with your skins in the future... I will look forward to whatever you do next...
I can't quite put my sadness into words. Nor can I imagine your frustration. I hope you have a wonderful day and better luck with your skins in the future... I will look forward to whatever you do next...
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
I liked your skin and I'm sad that it didn't get printed. I love horror skins and its a shame how hard they are to make.

As a random suggestion, you could probably keep the design the same and change the shape of the nails to be small mushrooms and advertise it as a plague themed skin if you didn't want to scrap the whole thing
I liked your skin and I'm sad that it didn't get printed. I love horror skins and its a shame how hard they are to make.

As a random suggestion, you could probably keep the design the same and change the shape of the nails to be small mushrooms and advertise it as a plague themed skin if you didn't want to scrap the whole thing
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
Hello! Can I please be on the pinglist for divine beast and grim altar?
Hello! Can I please be on the pinglist for divine beast and grim altar?
03_03.jpg
Please put me on the list for Grim Altar.
And your pinglist as well. ^^

Sorry to hear about you're skin getting rejected. it was such a good idea. I don't understand them sometimes. smh.
Please put me on the list for Grim Altar.
And your pinglist as well. ^^

Sorry to hear about you're skin getting rejected. it was such a good idea. I don't understand them sometimes. smh.
3CzU47G.png
I'd love to be on the list for Divine Beast for M Obelisk, as well as your general pinglist for future skins/accents. Keep up the good work, and sorry that you're having issues getting rejected.
I'd love to be on the list for Divine Beast for M Obelisk, as well as your general pinglist for future skins/accents. Keep up the good work, and sorry that you're having issues getting rejected.
Sig_1.png
Sig_2.png
image_part_005.png
______
Hi there!
Your accents are pretty cool and totally my aesthetic! Can you add me to the general pinglist and can I get a slot for Grim Altar accent? :D
Hi there!
Your accents are pretty cool and totally my aesthetic! Can you add me to the general pinglist and can I get a slot for Grim Altar accent? :D
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@/iniquity Can I be put on a pinglist for Color From Beyond? I am absolutely disappointed that it didn't win - it's gorgeous, and a really unique take on the Arcane theme in my opinion! :D

Edit: derp, read that you don't need to be pinged and did it anyway. Sorry!
@/iniquity Can I be put on a pinglist for Color From Beyond? I am absolutely disappointed that it didn't win - it's gorgeous, and a really unique take on the Arcane theme in my opinion! :D

Edit: derp, read that you don't need to be pinged and did it anyway. Sorry!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
Hi, I was wondering if you were planning on printing Color From Beyond, your Starfall entry, because I would love a copy if you are! It's wonderfully spoopy and it'd fit some subspecies dragons I have very very well. If there is a pinglist for this, I'd appreciate being added to it :)
Hi, I was wondering if you were planning on printing Color From Beyond, your Starfall entry, because I would love a copy if you are! It's wonderfully spoopy and it'd fit some subspecies dragons I have very very well. If there is a pinglist for this, I'd appreciate being added to it :)
MercyFangsButton2.png IzGiMOB.png 100x100Symbol.png No one can live your life for you. That means they can't tell you who you are - what you are - either. Question others. Question yourself. Come to your own conclusions.

??? Pronouns. UK Time.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35