Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | iniquity's skins & accents
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35
@iniquity please add me to your general pinglist!!
@iniquity please add me to your general pinglist!!
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
@RileythePlagueDr sure thing, added now! ty!
@RileythePlagueDr sure thing, added now! ty!
T0pxJUM.png
they/them | fr + 0 | gay plague enthusiast
Hello! If on the wild chance Corrupt Scholar doesn't win the starfall contest, could you put me in for a slot/ping? I just want to grab one in advance if possible so I don't forget after the fact lol
Hello! If on the wild chance Corrupt Scholar doesn't win the starfall contest, could you put me in for a slot/ping? I just want to grab one in advance if possible so I don't forget after the fact lol
A cursed place echoes in the depths of the Starwood Strand...
those who dare tread it's grounds are too foolish to know better,
or desperate enough to have no other choice.

Be wary, traveler, lest you be lost amongst their number.
@ApocalypseNyx sorry for late reply but i'm keeping a pinglist now and i've got you on it! if it doesn't win and slots open up i'll let you and anyone else on the list know :-) tysm for the interest!
@ApocalypseNyx sorry for late reply but i'm keeping a pinglist now and i've got you on it! if it doesn't win and slots open up i'll let you and anyone else on the list know :-) tysm for the interest!
T0pxJUM.png
Can I get added for Grim Altar and Divine Beast?
Can I get added for Grim Altar and Divine Beast?
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif Please ping me if you're replying to me!
@LtHoneybun sure thing! i'm just taking pinglists and not orders right now but i'll be getting next runs started soon and i'll let you and everyone else on the lists know. just waiting on my laptop to get fixed rn and then i'll be starting those up :')
@LtHoneybun sure thing! i'm just taking pinglists and not orders right now but i'll be getting next runs started soon and i'll let you and everyone else on the lists know. just waiting on my laptop to get fixed rn and then i'll be starting those up :')
T0pxJUM.png
with much frustration and regret i have to come back here to say that unfortunately Vile Sacrament has been denied -again-, and at this point i really don't know how to go about editing a skin in any way that looks good and doesn't compromise the integrity & concept of the entire thing. i hate having to pull a "lol sorry nvm you don't actually get the skin" but at this point there's not much i can really do but apologize profusely and start sending refunds out. :( i'm really sorry to everyone who ordered a slot and thank you all very much for your interest, unfortunately despite not having any gore or blood FR staff still considers it too violent... somehow... -_-'

i've kept a list on the main sales page here of who has/hasn't paid, if you are marked down as having paid for your copy i'll be sending a 1-way CR your way with 500g each by tonight (slowed down currently bc my laptop is nonfunctioning and i'm borrowing one i'm not used to, oops)
still pinging everyone who asked for a slot regardless of pay just so you know what's up though!

paid, receiving refund: @Solinary @Valmue @Reckless @Aberration @Crumpet @dads @Amayai @Pouchipouchi @Viscount @Katargo
unpaid, just notifying: @sickreaps @Cavatica @horrorsilk @5H4D0WDU57 @kwozmotis

again, very sorry to everyone for all the waiting and pings and frustration all for nothing, the rules against supposed violence in FR skins are... notably finnicky and i just don't think there's a way i can edit this skin further and still have it be, yknow, the same skin. much love and gratitude for all the interest and patience thus far. <3

in the future if/when i do more body horror/etc leaning accents that could potentially run into issues like this i'm just going to stick to trying to get a single copy printed for myself first before taking slots/orders, which is going to be a pricey and annoying process on my end but at least it'll help avoid this from happening again. i'll proooobably try reusing the black gradients/veiny bits/etc of the Vile Sacrament design for something new in the future, maybe even keep the name, but since it'll be a new design minus the nails (yknow, the main point of the skin as it is now) i'm not gonna count it as just an edit to keep the same sales for. if you're interested in a ping for that or would like to be on my general pinglist (or have any other feedback/questions/etc) feel free to comment or PM me.
with much frustration and regret i have to come back here to say that unfortunately Vile Sacrament has been denied -again-, and at this point i really don't know how to go about editing a skin in any way that looks good and doesn't compromise the integrity & concept of the entire thing. i hate having to pull a "lol sorry nvm you don't actually get the skin" but at this point there's not much i can really do but apologize profusely and start sending refunds out. :( i'm really sorry to everyone who ordered a slot and thank you all very much for your interest, unfortunately despite not having any gore or blood FR staff still considers it too violent... somehow... -_-'

i've kept a list on the main sales page here of who has/hasn't paid, if you are marked down as having paid for your copy i'll be sending a 1-way CR your way with 500g each by tonight (slowed down currently bc my laptop is nonfunctioning and i'm borrowing one i'm not used to, oops)
still pinging everyone who asked for a slot regardless of pay just so you know what's up though!

paid, receiving refund: @Solinary @Valmue @Reckless @Aberration @Crumpet @dads @Amayai @Pouchipouchi @Viscount @Katargo
unpaid, just notifying: @sickreaps @Cavatica @horrorsilk @5H4D0WDU57 @kwozmotis

again, very sorry to everyone for all the waiting and pings and frustration all for nothing, the rules against supposed violence in FR skins are... notably finnicky and i just don't think there's a way i can edit this skin further and still have it be, yknow, the same skin. much love and gratitude for all the interest and patience thus far. <3

in the future if/when i do more body horror/etc leaning accents that could potentially run into issues like this i'm just going to stick to trying to get a single copy printed for myself first before taking slots/orders, which is going to be a pricey and annoying process on my end but at least it'll help avoid this from happening again. i'll proooobably try reusing the black gradients/veiny bits/etc of the Vile Sacrament design for something new in the future, maybe even keep the name, but since it'll be a new design minus the nails (yknow, the main point of the skin as it is now) i'm not gonna count it as just an edit to keep the same sales for. if you're interested in a ping for that or would like to be on my general pinglist (or have any other feedback/questions/etc) feel free to comment or PM me.
T0pxJUM.png
I'm really sorry this happened, it was such a cool skin D; Thanks for the update, though. I look forward to your work in the future! <3
I'm really sorry this happened, it was such a cool skin D; Thanks for the update, though. I look forward to your work in the future! <3
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
I'm so sorry that you aren't able to print it, it was a very cool concept and it's sad to hear that it goes outside of the boundaries for body horror/injury. I still love the concept and hope to continue seeing more great work from you! I would love a ping for the edited version!
I'm so sorry that you aren't able to print it, it was a very cool concept and it's sad to hear that it goes outside of the boundaries for body horror/injury. I still love the concept and hope to continue seeing more great work from you! I would love a ping for the edited version!
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
Really sorry to hear about it getting rejected. I'd love a copy if you ever try it again in the future, it was an outstanding design and it's beyond frustrating to see it get shot down like this. Thanks for the update and refund, and best of luck with your other accents!
Really sorry to hear about it getting rejected. I'd love a copy if you ever try it again in the future, it was an outstanding design and it's beyond frustrating to see it get shot down like this. Thanks for the update and refund, and best of luck with your other accents!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35