Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shely's Accent: PC F limited
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
May I please have a slot for Yan?

Do I sent the gems now or can we do the PA thing?
May I please have a slot for Yan?

Do I sent the gems now or can we do the PA thing?
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom normally i ping you when enough slots got filled for a run and collect payments to cover the blueprint. but if you need more time to gather funds etc. i could possibly send it via PA after it get printed!
@Bantymom normally i ping you when enough slots got filled for a run and collect payments to cover the blueprint. but if you need more time to gather funds etc. i could possibly send it via PA after it get printed!
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
Slot for yan please!
Slot for yan please!
WFrXXME.png
@Shelybear
Could I get a copy of Qing if there are any available?
@Shelybear
Could I get a copy of Qing if there are any available?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan sure! now it's still one slot free ^^
@Raan sure! now it's still one slot free ^^
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
@Shelybear

Could I get a slot for each, please?
@Shelybear

Could I get a slot for each, please?
hello again!
it was quick —— im surprised we already got a full run filled! thank you so much for supporting!
I've already submitted both accents for review, however, if you could send me the payment(s) now it'd be much appreciated! otherwise I'll send it via PA once I received the outcomes.
sorry for the double ping!

for Yan
@liturgies @JadedSerpent62 @LapisWings @TeenyTK @Zelrune @Croissants @Silverishness @seamists @thefrogg

for Qing
@liturgies @JadedSerpent62 @TeenyTK @Zelrune @Croissants @Silverishness @Phenri @seamists @thefrogg
hello again!
it was quick —— im surprised we already got a full run filled! thank you so much for supporting!
I've already submitted both accents for review, however, if you could send me the payment(s) now it'd be much appreciated! otherwise I'll send it via PA once I received the outcomes.
sorry for the double ping!

for Yan
@liturgies @JadedSerpent62 @LapisWings @TeenyTK @Zelrune @Croissants @Silverishness @seamists @thefrogg

for Qing
@liturgies @JadedSerpent62 @TeenyTK @Zelrune @Croissants @Silverishness @Phenri @seamists @thefrogg
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
@Shelybear

If there's room, may I have a slot for Yan?
Thank you!
@Shelybear

If there's room, may I have a slot for Yan?
Thank you!
odJgrAd.png
[quote name="Shelybear" date="2021-08-23 11:56:06" ] @Bantymom normally i ping you when enough slots got filled for a run and collect payments to cover the blueprint. but if you need more time to gather funds etc. i could possibly send it via PA after it get printed! [/quote] No, that's fine. Pings are good. [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2]
Shelybear wrote on 2021-08-23 11:56:06:

No, that's fine. Pings are good.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
if its possible can i get mine in a pa? i dont have all the funds on hand apologies!
if its possible can i get mine in a pa? i dont have all the funds on hand apologies!
referral-whammyglasses.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15